The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Xbox Live 2-Day Gold Trial
TBMX6-P7VJ9-C3TB2-X27TV-77F8Y

For good measure just in case:
Starcraft II Guest Pass
CXRXJW-P6KJ-EZ8VR9-MMTY-EPPNY6
KBKM2R-9RJG-M62BFT-MWNR-7ZXCMZ

World of Warcraft Guest Pass
YGMHFP-MHJF-YWYG94-6BJM-6BWNP9
P64VBY-9WCR-F4WHEZ-9PTD-C6G9YW

[quote name='BlackDogJake']The final two codes which I had have been claimed...
* Razorleaf
* Kotomine

That's it, none left... sorry.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks!

Hey, long time member, havent posted much tho, heres my dilemma I just bought Defiance today, any my buddy bought me a 3m card, but the kicker is he's from canada and the card was region locked =/. Another one of my buddies let me use his card on xbox for a one month but he there was a typo in the info and i wound up locking his card, till 2morrow lol. so I'm just SOL, i just want to play some defiance today till he can come through with a card, I'm not picky 24 , 48 what will do, thanks!

Here are two 48 hour trial codes just have to guess the missing numbers:

JXVMJ-KT6M2-87KB?-TMHBB-D4M46

VWQRD-GHPG?-H4H9V-Y9HXV-CK4YG

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='saphris']:( someone took the first one.
JXVMJ-KT6M2-87KB7-TMHBB-D4M46 is what i tried...[/QUOTE]
Someone took the first one and DIDNT say thank you.

Looking for a 48 hour XBL code. This is my first time researching for a code cause I can't get one until June haha. Anyway I would appreciate if someone was kind enough to give me a code.

Also if you want to play with me my gt is dasniel5.

[quote name='nypickle']48 hour trials

8WRG9-6TYHH-49TFG-6Q22B-72?Y8

Q88RX-F?2MQ-T8D93-6HYPD-KY34X

fill in the missing letter/number[/QUOTE]
Both lurked, tried

8WRG9-6TYHH-49TFG-6Q22B-72TY8

Q88RX-FP2MQ-T8D93-6HYPD-KY34X

I hate to sound like a beggar but can a have a trial code if anyone has a spare, i managed to play black ops 2 online round a friends house and would really like to play online some more. I may be able to get live in a month but i don't think i can wait that long.

EDIT 10/05/2013: Black ops has a temporary new online mode this weekend, i'd love to be able to play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some 48 hr codes:
Q77T2-QYM7B-8R4VD-33QB9-9F9D3
3YH2J-TG4PV-BG6M8-FGM9G-76QPF
TV8FX-2GPFF-94YDQ-6V7V2-GJW7T
CPVJC-Q2748-R4FH9-8RCYK-G32DV
2RHFM-PKRKW-X23G6-T6TKH-D2WKR
36BH4-RFC2Y-93B64-XT6W8-7YQVK

[quote name='Hsith']Here's some 48 hr codes:
Q77T2-QYM7B-8R4VD-33QB9-9F9D3
3YH2J-TG4PV-BG6M8-FGM9G-76QPF
TV8FX-2GPFF-94YDQ-6V7V2-GJW7T
CPVJC-Q2748-R4FH9-8RCYK-G32DV
2RHFM-PKRKW-X23G6-T6TKH-D2WKR
36BH4-RFC2Y-93B64-XT6W8-7YQVK[/QUOTE]

i missed 'em but i'll say THANK YOU! for all the lurkers out there lol. :applause:

So i hate to sound greedy but can someone DM me a spare code, i'd really like one and cant get one because of lurkers.

My buddy and I are dying for Injustice this weekend, but he went Silver a week ago. It'd be much appreciated if anyone with a spare could send me a trial so we can have some fun this weekend!

Anyone know how long the MHFG app usually takes to restock on codes? They've been out for like a week now and I don't get paid till Friday.

[quote name='SuperNintendo']Free Wendy's Avatar Theme, gamerpics, Avatar Prop and Avatar shirt on the dashboard app.[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread m8. Anyone have 2 week trial?

I recently ran out of Xbox live, and I need a code so that I can get the new cyborg and dragon camps in bo2. If any one ha a code,v I this greatly appreciated. You can pm me anytime, and I'll be sure to thank you

[quote name='MicroB']Anyone got a spare 48hr code for XBL?
I wish to purchase Dark Souls since it's on sale, but need to be a gold member.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

48 Hour trials or 2 week trials won't allow you to purchase deal of the week offers for real gold members... Just thought you should know that...

bread's done
Back