The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Does anyone have a spare 48 hour code? My luck would have it that mine just now ran out as I was about to play a game I just got... 

Can somebody spare me a free gold trial so i can play with my friend this weekend dead space 3 and army of two , plz i would highly apreciate 

Thanks in advance for the attention  :bow:

if anyone has a spare trial code, could you please pm a code so me and my fiance can play online. thanks in advance. i'll trade gow god code for some gold.

All the time lurked... Other without account just drop...I dont know why this topic its open for all. Admin can just do it for all registered... So thanks for this codes :)

Just wondering if anyone had a trial code, my cousin's XBL ran out, and my uncle won't pay for his new subscription, so I'm just going to buy him a year next week, when I get paid, but til then we can't play. So I don't need to make multiple posts except for a thanks and clog up the the thread, I get paid on 6/27, so if you read this after that date ignore this message.

My ps3 burnt out. I would really appreciate it if someone could spare a 2 day pass. please pm me if you can spare it. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi everyone, sorry it took so long for me to respond. I sent out the link to everyone who sent me a PM. My power was out for 3 days (-.-) and I don't have a smartphone lol.

gicmods this is just topic on trial codes 2day or 14day or promotion xbox 1 month silver. No gold. Just trial. If other have 1 code for me 2day pr 14day thanks all!:) I need this for account my gf :) 

I was wondering if anyone had a 2day code to spare. On my main account I used the free 1 month thats been available forever but forgot to set the renew to off and now my accounts in limbo. It gives me the option of using a code to pay for gold so I wanted to see if it would help me get my account back.Ed

Edit* So apparently my account got sent to silver and I used the free 1 month link again.I also set it to not auto renew so I wont have to go through that BS again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone PM me a spare gold trial code? Playing Mass Effect 3, and I need to play multiplayer to improve my chances of getting a better ending. 

hey guys, i'd appreciate it if you pm me a 2 day/14 day code. Summer without gold is just dreadful, thanks in advance!

Hi all hope your enjoying some awesome gaming on summer vacation, if anyone has a trial code i could use that would be awesome, please pm me thanks :D

bread's done
Back