The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

[quote name="FlamedLiquid" post="11893595" timestamp="1404445622"]I could really use a code to play Guacamelee if someone could PM me a code it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks[/quote]The bummer is you can't get it with a trial code

2 - 48 hour codes

CWTV9-WG2GM-J7PMJ-BPXVR-HRQ66

C7BV3-BXKK7-KVRJG-X48PX-22TYJ
both lurked

i have a cousin also a fellow CAG currently unable to access the website for unknown reasons that needs a couple trial codes if anyone has them to spare please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 days trial

YDBCR-23FDT-GPJRT-26HVG-72D62
7R97V-CT63G-CT7H9-CKT4R-QJC2G
FKRH6-KXKV4-8VP2C-QHDYH-KJDDP
Q4G4T-4FB9J-K496Q-4FBMX-G2KMR                     

[quote name="DENNY79" post="11898590" timestamp="1404669620"]7 days trial
YDBCR-23FDT-GPJRT-26HVG-72D62
7R97V-CT63G-CT7H9-CKT4R-QJC2G
FKRH6-KXKV4-8VP2C-QHDYH-KJDDP
Q4G4T-4FB9J-K496Q-4FBMX-G2KMR
[/quote]Q4G4T-4FB9J-K496Q-4FBMX-G2KMR
Thanks I'm gonna take this one

I'll be giving out 7/14 day trials to people who sign up with my referral link for a contest.

I can see if you signed up or not, so don't lie.

You must provide a screenshot and quote this saying you signed up with the link.

All awards will be given out AFTER the contest is over in about a week. If I do win, everyone who quoted and signed up gets 14 days. If I don't win, everyone who quoted and signed up gets 7 days.

EDIT: Link not valid anymore, check my new post.

[quote name="Hatty Hattington" post="11898889" timestamp="1404682360"]I'll be giving out 7/14 day trials to people who sign up with my referral link for a contest.
You must provide a screenshot and quote this saying you signed up with the link.
All awards will be given out AFTER the contest is over in about a week. If I do win, everyone who quoted and signed up gets 14 days. If I don't win, everyone who quoted and signed up gets 7 days.

[background=rgb(250,250,250)]http://woobox.com/4y2szn/8zss2s[/background]​
[/quote]I signed up, idk what you wanted me to screenshot so just PM me if you need to

I'll be giving out 7/14 day trials to people who sign up with my referral link for a contest.

http://woobox.com/4y2szn/8zss2s
Did sign up. Confused as to what screenshot is needed as well. But I also generated a referral link after using yours for proof. If you need it or anything else, hit me up too. :)

[quote name="Hatty Hattington" post="11901517" timestamp="1404770862"]Yep, got both your entries. Soon as the contest ends, you'll be getting your 7-day OR 14-day trials.[/quote] Oh cool thanks man!!

I don't like to ask for free shit, but if anyone would be generous enough to pm me a trial code I will definitely find a way to return the favor to the next guy in need when possible. I just came across this forum so I'm new, but I'll contribute when I can. 

[quote name="Sethius" post="11907411" timestamp="1404935150"]I don't like to ask for free shit, but if anyone would be generous enough to pm me a trial code I will definitely find a way to return the favor to the next guy in need when possible. I just came across this forum so I'm new, but I'll contribute when I can. [/quote]im not gonna flip out at you but it's not taken very well when people ask for codes, it even says Dont ask in the OP, sorry but you're just gonna have to wait until someone else posts some

im not gonna flip out at you but it's not taken very well when people ask for codes, it even says Dont ask in the OP, sorry but you're just gonna have to wait until someone else posts some
Well.... Actually....

6.Rampant begging will not be tolerated! One request post per person every 3 days. If you are offering/posting codes, you can post as many as you see fit.

This is pretty much the only thread you can ask for stuff lol

[quote name="NeverEnding" post="11907488" timestamp="1404936612"]Well.... Actually....

6.Rampant begging will not be tolerated! One request post per person every 3 days. If you are offering/posting codes, you can post as many as you see fit.

This is pretty much the only thread you can ask for stuff lol[/quote]oh ok haha thanks for the clear up. So I guess you can ask haha

[quote name="pozie" post="11913223" timestamp="1405094187"]7 day Xbox Gold Trial
6CYKB-6FFXX-B73KD-BGTBB-94DKG

Have a nice weekend[/quote]thanks used this for my bro

i bought a used copy of Splinter Cell Double Agent, there's a card with an unscratched 48 trial code, it says code will expire june 2007(damn, this game is old) who knows, somebody with a silver account could test, maybe will work:

J3P7K-2WVM8-2FYDY-6MRC4-RQQCW

[quote name="ethanbrand" post="11916010" timestamp="1405136772"]i bought a used copy of Splinter Cell Double Agent, there's a card with an unscratched 48 trial code, it says code will expire june 2007(damn, this game is old) who knows, somebody with a silver account could test, maybe will work:

J3P7K-2WVM8-2FYDY-6MRC4-RQQCW[/quote] HOW'D I MISS THIS!!

2 Day:

VYB4V-H2M6P-FJWVQ-8BYW3-MXRVX

P63K8-VJCR7-8BFP8-FCPF9-4HFQG

3 Day:

MBKQT-PPCDP-69MBX-G6G22-KCVQT

14 Day:

Q8MGK-GXMHR-HQ6PJ-9DDRC-GFFTY

bread's done
Back