The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I am in need of a trial code so I can play Crimson Dragon when I get an Xbox One. I'll be getting an Xbox One Bundle October 28th with Sunset Overdrive. I have a full year of gold card unused I got on sale, but I don't want to use it until I get my Xbox One. I just need the lowest trial possible (I think 48 hrs is the lowest) so I can add Crimson Dragon and Super Time Force to my account so I will be able to play those games. I'd appreciate it by PM if possible. Thank you!

I am in need of a trial code so I can play Crimson Dragon when I get an Xbox One. I'll be getting an Xbox One Bundle October 28th with Sunset Overdrive. I have a full year of gold card unused I got on sale, but I don't want to use it until I get my Xbox One. I just need the lowest trial possible (I think 48 hrs is the lowest) so I can add Crimson Dragon and Super Time Force to my account so I will be able to play those games. I'd appreciate it by PM if possible. Thank you!
Are you trying to get the games with gold? Trial codes don't work

Too much people asking for codes, not enough people giving codes out. 

First 6 people with 20+ posts that quote this gets 48 hour trial codes. I might send them out tomorrow because I'm going to sleep and got school.

First 6 people with 20+ posts that quote this gets 48 hour trial codes. I might send them out tomorrow because I'm going to sleep and got school.
please and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoted, really appreciate it. Finally get to knock out a few hours of COD Extinction with the fiancée working tonight!

i would still like any code please. not being rude but, would really love to play gta online. i don't care if it's a 48 hour one, just please someone pm me one. thanks.

Also, I'll be home in about 7-8 hours so I'll send codes then.
ok. What's your time zone? Mines -5 gmt or est for the US. I just got home from school. My English teacher made today a good day by confusing a blonde girl and pissing her off.

ok. What's your time zone? Mines -5 gmt or est for the US. I just got home from school. My English teacher made today a good day by confusing a blonde girl and pissing her off.
I live in HST. 7-8 hours from when I post this.

Ah so you're just now leaving to go to school.
Not really. My last starts in 5 hours and ends in 6 hours and it's an hour bus ride. All of my trial codes are on my pc which is at home.

Oh. Well, best of luck to you in your school tasks. I know I hate algebra 2 and my learning labs; which is a fancy saying of computer assistance for schoolwork, though it doesn't help much it offers review on the things we haven't learnt. And it's 400 topics, I have 5 topics in a day to complete which is impossible unless we go over 3 things a day in the course of roughly 250 days.

If you can show proof that is actually your account.
Also, I'll be home in about 7-8 hours so I'll send codes then.
cn.png

cn2.png

This good enough ?

they are both my accounts ^^ github.com/spacecaker also my account :)

thanks man :)

Can someone please messege me a code ?? Just got my xbox from my girlfriend and she's soo stingy with her xboxlive account 😢

It's cool if not mates , thanks .

Can someone please messege me a code ?? Just got my xbox from my girlfriend and she's soo stingy with her xboxlive account

It's cool if not mates , thanks .
Well, you have 19 posts right now. Get one more and quote my post earlier and I'll pm you one.

2 DAY CODES A PLENTY!!!

Seeing that the lurkers are getting the codes in just seconds now days, thought I'd help out those who actually take the time to register, and be an active member!

I have a bunch of 48hr codes to give out... first with 10+ posts on CAG, PM me you need a code, and the name of your favorite Xbox (any gen) game of all time, gets a code, until they are all gone! There's a lot of them (17 possibly more), so don't be shy! Oh and make sure you like my post if you want a code! I'll let ya'll know when they are gone!

I'll be back in a few hours to sort it all out, now's time for bed! Don't forget the rules  :shame:

ALL GONE

48 Hour Trials
BG9HK-JMQDY-BJ3F3-93KP3-88R49
228JC-XW6WR-3742C-J9DJY-6RKGY
RBJ6J-2P4T7-T7H78-BGJVY-7R8FH
C8X42-JQC3K-CG7H9-X9KPD-FJF2Q
9FDQK-QGTW9-YC4B9-FQT63-DFGT2
TRDGC-JB7YR-PKKM4-K9HVB-HWGB4
88KFF-GDRDG-2VQXJ-BWHMB-D7TVJ

bread's done
Back