The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

If anybody has 48 hour code they could spare I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
To spare? Or not to spare? That is the question? Thanks in advance if anyone shoots a code my way! 👍

Edit: did not mean to double post. Don't know how to delete?

*ATTENTION* they have officially taken down the doritos xbox live slots game. which is the source of where i get all of the codes to give out.

so no more asking for codes from me. i'm sorry, but i don't have anymore.

*ATTENTION* they have officially taken down the doritos xbox live slots game. which is the source of where i get all of the codes to give out.
so no more asking for codes from me. i'm sorry, but i don't have anymore.
Did you at least save some codes for yourself?

yep, i'm stupid. didn't click the more button on facebook.  :360:  :360:  :360:  :360:  also, the doritos xbox live slots game will end on new years day. so everbody doing the game, keep up saving the codes!!

[quote name="gameboy9309" post="12133680" timestamp="1412267922"]alright! okay, for now i'm still giving out codes but, don't pm me. i'll pm you the code if you ask on this thread. thanks spacecakers![/quote]can I have one?

[quote name="gameboy9309" post="12133680" timestamp="1412267922"]alright! okay, for now i'm still giving out codes but, don't pm me. i'll pm you the code if you ask on this thread. thanks spacecakers![/quote]

Can i get one too please?

What's the deal with those Doritos codes? They are console specific?

I redeemed a code on the Xbox One, but I still can't access Gold features.

I then logged in on the Xbox 360, and I can use Gold features with no problem....

So only usable on the Xbox 360

The missing letter on both was d and they both were lurked.  Was hoping I got one this time.

how do you get so many codes from that doritos thing ?

i have tried since 3 weeks ago everyday and only 1 time on 1 day ( 6 days ago) i got an code :/

how you manage to get so many >
two words: multiple accounts. lol if you want more of a chance to get more codes make more fb accounts. it works all the time.

Looking for a trial code to play destiny with my friends on xbox 360 my gamertag is mightyhunter777 plz send me a code it would be greatly appreciated thx

First person to find and pm me the secret word wins 2x48hr codes.4 runners up get 1x48hr code each.

The answers can be found in my shared content.(sorted by date).

Take  the first letter of the answers to the following questions to find the word.

The surname of the movie star in img 97

The color of the creature in img 197 

The soft drink featured in img 209  

The make of car in img 252

The animal pictured in img 141 

The car model name in img 63 

getphoto__9__by_ps3eater-d81lx2c.jpg

[quote name="PS3 EATER" post="12174238" timestamp="1413897539"]First person to find and pm me the secret word wins 2x48hr codes.4 runners up get 1x48hr code each.
The answers can be found in my shared content.(sorted by date).
Take the first letter of the answers to the following questions to find the word.

The surname of the movie star in img 97

The color of the creature in img 197

The soft drink featured in img 209

The make of car in img 252

The animal pictured in img 141

The car model name in img 63

getphoto__9__by_ps3eater-d81lx2c.jpg
[/quote]

I dont see the images

Just got my primary Xbox Live Gold account suspended. Unfortunately I need Gold access as well to post is the suspension appeal forums for some reason... if anyone could help a brother out with a 48 Hour or 1 Month Trial, I'd be hugely appreciative. I an do some small graphics in exchange for you if you'd like.

Just got my primary Xbox Live Gold account suspended. Unfortunately I need Gold access as well to post is the suspension appeal forums for some reason... if anyone could help a brother out with a 48 Hour or 1 Month Trial, I'd be hugely appreciative. I an do some small graphics in exchange for you if you'd like.
You don't need to be Gold man. Just create another account to be able to post in the forums.

And good luck on that appeal.

Bunch of free trial codes I built up for a friend so I thought I would make my first share as there just sitting there now so you all would get more use out of them. They come from the Doritos Facebook app and a few from the UK skittles( dunno if the country makes a difference ) . For some reason redeeming on the Xbox says error but putting them on the website works....

Enjoy

UK Skittles 3 day trial codes -

HWMCJ-WHPRT-FXTQM-7DR6H-228DX

YM6M8-TX4YK-MQC4V-PGWT4-RHX26

KHTTY-KG8J7-PR62T-W3M3T-PFYXW

Doritos 48 hour trial codes -

Q88Q2-XFGPK-Y9T3F-64367-JYDC3

D73QJ-4F996-XKH36-2PCHJ-T4726

H3C3X-YHGGC-8RKXF-P7TQ8-9WGQ9

YF6B2-PQCP9-H6D3F-76X8W-6JBG2

Bunch of free trial codes I built up for a friend so I thought I would make my first share as there just sitting there now so you all would get more use out of them. They come from the Doritos Facebook app and a few from the UK skittles( dunno if the country makes a difference ) . For some reason redeeming on the Xbox says error but putting them on the website works....
Enjoy

UK Skittles 3 day trial codes -
HWMCJ-WHPRT-FXTQM-7DR6H-228DX
YM6M8-TX4YK-MQC4V-PGWT4-RHX26
KHTTY-KG8J7-PR62T-W3M3T-PFYXW

Doritos 48 hour trial codes -
Q88Q2-XFGPK-Y9T3F-64367-JYDC3
D73QJ-4F996-XKH36-2PCHJ-T4726
H3C3X-YHGGC-8RKXF-P7TQ8-9WGQ9
YF6B2-PQCP9-H6D3F-76X8W-6JBG2
All of them was lurked lol why dont people say when they get a code.

bread's done
Back