The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hey everyone. Yes, first post and already asking for stuff but it's better than "Where's my 48hour code guys"

I made a new account with XBL, a free 1 month. It renewed, and I figured, "Ok I will cancel it later this month". Well, I called XBL support the day it renewed hoping to cancel it and save me $9.99 and the guy said he was pretty sure he cancelled it but if it still went through to call back and at get it reactivated (with auto-renewal off) and at least use the rest of my month. Well, I did get charged, I did call back, and they told me they couldn't do anything to help me. So now I'm down $9.99 and I don't even have XBL to prove it. I just bought Bulletstorm and I want to play co-op with friends but as I now have XBL silver . . . I can't. So if anyone has a 48hour, or a 1 month, or w/e, and you don't think you need it . . help a guy out. Thanks, and it's about time I registered. I feel bad lurking here and even worse if I took a code without a "thank you" (I haven't) . (PM code so lurkers don't steal it)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='siggip23']Please send me some codes ? I have been waiting a very long time :D[/QUOTE]
so get a life dude,and don´t wait anymore lol :bouncy:

Wow the amount of newcomers in this thread is surprising:roll: Anywho here to request a trial code since payday isn't here yet and would like to get on with a few friends that I haven't played with in a while. Thanks.

If anyone has a spare code within the next 1/2hour or so it would be greatly appreciated as I am unlocking some avatar awards for a friend with a silver account and I would like to unlock the gentlemans outfit for Red Dead Redemption but you need live for the online game.

Nevermind~ Thank you anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get one I need one for the Goozex Game Night tonight, Live just ran out today. -_-;

Also can I get the code through PM if possible.

[quote name='zero26']Wow this thread has become so cluttered with people asking left and right :([/QUOTE]

yeah, its amazing that people ask for free codes in a thread that allows you to ask for trial codes :roll:

[quote name='COLDblood']yeah, its amazing that people ask for free codes in a thread that allows you to ask for trial codes :roll:[/QUOTE]
What I meant is there is so much rampant begging...:shame:
And alot from freshly made accounts...

Well I asked yesterday and was lucky enough to get a few codes... I only needed the one.

Here is one active code for a member to have!
T3GJQ-H7K2B-K3VY6-KBFMY-6MW3T

[quote name='COLDblood']Well I asked yesterday and was lucky enough to get a few codes... I only needed the one.

Here is one active code for a member to have!
T3GJQ-H7K2B-K3VY6-KBFMY-6MW3T
[/QUOTE]

Redeemed. Thanks!

A 48h trial would be really awesome if someone could be so kind, as I just got Halo Reach and want to get achievements for it.

[quote name='Warrio_r']can someone please give me a code in order to play gears of war 2 this weekend ? thanks and have a nice weekend you all :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BlazeP']A 48h trial would be really awesome if someone could be so kind, as I just got Halo Reach and want to get achievements for it.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM box

Hey, COLDblood, if you've got one more I'd like one so I can play with my friend, in the next town, this weekend I'd really appreciate it. ^^

[quote name='Tailswisher']Hey, COLDblood, if you've got one more I'd like one so I can play with my friend, in the next town, this weekend I'd really appreciate it. ^^[/QUOTE]
Sent you my last code

I've been looking for a trail for a month now.. can someone please be kind and send one to me? PLEASE!

[quote name='Fakeshake']Looking for anything, a minute to 10 years. :)

Anything appreciated![/QUOTE]
i only have for 11 years but i can give it yet :lol:

Hi, i was looking for a 48 or even a 24h for tonight.. i have my litlle girl home and shes slepping, my xbox account just expired and nothing much to do..fell for a litlle black ops game.. anyone can help?
if you read this tomorow morning nevermind that.. i probably already went to the store...

Thank you .. And that website look pretty cool..i just bookmarked it!

[quote name='Project111']Can someone send me pm 48h live code pls? Much appreciate it![/QUOTE]
This upcoming weekend is free GOLD for all Silver accounts

I have 1 48 hour code, got it from gears of war 2 but Im about 98% sure it should work(I don't think I've used it).

1st person to PM me gets the code. Please only PM if you can actually use it, cheers!:bouncy:

I have 1 48 hour code, got it from gears of war 2 but Im about 98% sure it should work(I don't think I've used it).

1st person to PM me gets the code. Please only PM if you can actually use it, cheers!:bouncy:

Gone to zz17

If I get any more I shall do the same thing again, but for now, I am out.:bouncy:

[quote name='Michael Essien']Got a 48 code to give out[/QUOTE]

Can I please have it? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

bread's done
Back