The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

[quote name='sp00ge']To the people coming in here just to bitch about the begging: Read the OP. It's allowed. If you aren't asking for a code or offering one, don't post.[/QUOTE]

Yea...... Can I please get a code? thanks

Ugghh my LIVE just ran out. And my friends are over and they want to play online. So if anyone has a 48 hour trial send me a PM. I would really appreciate it. Thanks =]

i could do with a xbox live code please? just got my xbox and homefront! wanna play online :)

thank you very much for reading, have a good day.

[quote name='ajanmol']i could do with a xbox live code please? just got my xbox and homefront! wanna play online :)

thank you very much for reading, have a good day.[/QUOTE]

what the hell ??? :cool: amd i tought my english is terrible lol :drool:

My friend's XBL just ran out and she needs a 48 hour trial. So if anyone has one they don't need send me a PM. She would be so happy.

Hi everyone, I've just joined today:bouncy:!!! Been following this site a couple of days now after a friend recommended it.

I've got 5 48 trial cards to giveaway. just Pm.

All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jazman']Hi everyone, I've just joined today:bouncy:!!! Been following this site a couple of days now after a friend recommended it.

I've got 5 48 trial cards to giveaway. just Pm.

All gone.[/QUOTE]

that's real cool of you to sign up to this site and then give away 5 codes. Not very often that new people sign up to give away stuff (usually they just beg in every thread they want to and create threads to beg), props to you for that and welcome to the community :applause:

[quote name='nypickle']that's real cool of you to sign up to this site and then give away 5 codes. Not very often that new people sign up to give away stuff (usually they just beg in every thread they want to and create threads to beg), props to you for that and welcome to the community :applause:[/QUOTE]
agreed

Well after lurking for about a month I just made an account. I want to play some Halo Reach (Just got it back from a friend) and I know I won't play it after this weekend (don't really like it just miss it) so I just want a 48 hour code so I don't waste money on something I don't use.

Thanks!
Pandagames

would really appreciate a 48 hour trial while i wait for someone to trade a 3 month for my 1600 points card PM me

Brother moved out so the only way i can play with him is through gold. i would love a 48 hour pass, tryin to last til i can get money for an actual subscription

I currently have gold, I just bought my 360 last week. My issue is, I like to let my younger brother (16) play it when he isn't working and gets to come over to my dad's house on weekends.(divorce junk) Buying a whole years subscription would be kinda pointless we decided. Glad I found this thread, any trial codes would be appreciated. ;)

I would trade a Avatar Carrot + Banshee Avatar Prop + Kinect Heli props + Black controller prop for a month trial code, pm if u r interested - thx in advance ..

it seems it is my time to "beg" too :drool:

Can someone please p.m. me a code in order to get 100% achivments in Naruto ultimate ninja 2, and to get another achivments that are only possible with a code or gold. And also in order to play Gears 2 with my friends. Thanks in advance my friends :bouncy:

Can someone please help me out with a code? I get paid tomorrow!! But I am dying to play some Reach tonight.

Please PM if you can help! I promise I'll make it up to you in the near future.

I need a code if anyone is willing to spare one. I'm buying 3 months tomorrow, but need a 48 hour for tonight so I can play with some Borderlands with a couple friends.

Welp im not able to get live atm, and i was wondering if anyone could send me a 48 hour trial code, just wanting to play some marvel vs capcom 3 against my xbl friends.

Hello Im trying to get my friend back on XBL to play reach with me so wes can rape us sum noobs and shizz like that so whats good on sum 48 hours mucho appriecado.

btw ill love you forever if anyone can pm me a code or 2
what price can you put on undying love?

[quote name='Michael Essien']Got quite a few 48hr codes to give out, but shall I give them out? Hmmmm could always get rid of this month code[/QUOTE]
Do you mind giving me one of your codes mate????;) I would really appreciate it if you did.

[quote name='Michael Essien']Got quite a few 48hr codes to give out, but shall I give them out? Hmmmm could always get rid of this month code[/QUOTE]

I wish you would get rid of the one month,but I doubt it. I finally got a gears 3 beta code,but I don't have gold. I'll buy it to play the beta if i have to,but I rather not.

bread's done
Back