The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Yeah, not really begging but I just got screwed by pcgamesupply.com on a 3 month membership. Just bought a month pass and 1600pts but they gave me 2 non working codes. If someone has a 48hr pass I could get it would greatly be appreciated as this problem with pcgs wont be fixed for me for another 9hrs. I'm even willing to give up some mic. points for a pass.

Thanks

[quote name='MiraiLink']Some of you guys should check your emails. Microsoft is sending out free 48 hours of Gold to watch the NBA playoff on ESPN .[/QUOTE]
I think somethings wrong with that code, I got it yesterday and now when I tried to use it for the weekend it's blacked out and has the black expired bar.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I think somethings wrong with that code, I got it yesterday and now when I tried to use it for the weekend it's blacked out and has the black expired bar.[/QUOTE]

It happened to me too. Just refresh your browser and it should show up again.

Okay I have four unused 48 Hour trial codes. I will give out one a day and each day I will be posting a question and whoever posts the correct answer first will get the code sent to them via PM (you may NOT win more than once)

First question. What band does Jeremy McKinnon sing in?

[quote name='venomscarnage']Okay I have four unused 48 Hour trial codes. I will give out one a day and each day I will be posting a question and whoever posts the correct answer first will get the code sent to them via PM (you may NOT win more than once)

First question. What band does Jeremy McKinnon sing in?[/QUOTE]

A Day to Remember!

[quote name='venomscarnage']Okay I have four unused 48 Hour trial codes. I will give out one a day and each day I will be posting a question and whoever posts the correct answer first will get the code sent to them via PM (you may NOT win more than once)

First question. What band does Jeremy McKinnon sing in?[/QUOTE]
A Day to Remember

A Day to Remember was in fact the correct answer. Way to go GreenFire for being the first to provide the correct answer.

Be sure to check back here same time same place tomorrow for another question as I have only 3 more codes to give away!

If anyone has a trial code to hook me up with, it would be awesome! I'm trying to get a Portal 2 achievement that requires a second account over LIVE.

hey guyyzz its me again after 5 months :D i was wondering if any1 can send me a live code doesnt matter which any would be grateful i got a clan on reach and we goin worldwide soon in the arena and i would like some live codeee :D so if any1 has send private mesage this code is urgent so please ^^ and also heres a joke with it...... 20 ugly people meet an accident and all go to haven, god gives them 1 wish, the first person says i wish i were beautiful and the other 18 say the same, the last person starts laughing so god asks why are u laughing he says i wish they were all ugly again :D

Im new to this site and have been seeing people ask for codes. Is this how you get a trial? If so may I please get one? Thanks in advance if this works.

i have pretty much the same problem as him got GoW3 beta but cant even play it. anyone got a 48 hour code i can use i very much want to play in the beta?

I would like another trial for the Gears 3 beta. I've played it some thanks to the cag's that gave me a code. If I don't get another one its fine. It doesn't hurt to ask. :bouncy:

I seem to have the same predicament as everyone else, need a code to play Gears Beta. Would have live if Microsoft hadn't overcharged me, and had to cancel it temporarily to give me a refund...

[quote name='daminion']qjt3m ypbd2 9rm42 rp83c fqd3w

Post when used. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Just redeemed....shocked that it did not get lurked. Thanks!

i have 3 48 hr codes if anyone has something to offer me, i c that it says free trial thread but this is up for offers if there arent any free .

Trading a code for a sweet-ass boys/girls club hoodie for your slightly under par avatar!

Not convinced you need one? What if I told you it's an extremely limited code since people hate giving to charity, but this has been paid for in full!!

The exchange is your crappy, useless, dust gathering xbox live gold trial for a PRISTINE*, STYLISH**, SUPER WARM***, ENVY of ALL YOUR FRIENDS** Green Boys/Girls Club Hoodie Code!

*Product does not require machine washing, ever
**To be properly determined by your asshole acquaintences
***Constructed from digital Egyptian cottons lined with electrowool, and the tears of indentured child slaves [not from Egypt

You can't lose with this deal!

Now trading code for code! Super sweet girls/boys club redeem code (boys/girls club avatar hoodie) for a temporary gold trial!

Not convinced a trial code is worth this trend-setting avatar sweater? Well guess what? There's no time limit on this item!

Not only is it stylish, but it's kind since you (Microsoft) will donate to a charity that's already over with once this code is redeemed! Wear this item and let people know that you are a BOY or a GIRL that supports BOYS and/or GIRLS in whatever activities Boys/Girls clubs sponsor! With this rare item you can be the ENVY of your friends*, Donate to a good cause**, be prepared for St. Patricks day***, and just plain look awesome*.

Send me a message for this one of a kind, forever owned trade! You WILL NOT be disappointed with this exchange!

*To be determined by your asshole friends
**Aforementioned organization's actual benefit to misguided teens not proven
***This statement may be exaggerated as earth may be invaded and/or destroyed by this time next year, thus invalidating St. Patrick's day

Can I get a free code please? I will return the favor with some graphic design. I do banners and some other things. PM me and we can work something out!

Fuzzums would like some 48 hour love, since APPARENTLY you have to wait a week and a half to get a gold code from microsoft after discontinuing a recurring payment.

Never knew what multiplayer withdrawals felt like until now.

[Never mind, got it working again. too late for the GOW beta though..]

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guyys its me abdurrehmaan agaiinnn im doing french homework woooo lol fucking french anyways i was hoping if anyone could send me a couple of 48 hour codes im asking for a couple because im going to be getting 1400 ms points and im willing to give it to the person who can help me so far Yes I AM BA is going to be getting them because he helped me alot and hes a great pal thanks anyways guys no im not begging/blackmailing i would care less im not bragging but i would like to do part 2 to my tournament in reach thanks in advancee :D

I have a 48 hour trial to trade. and yes yes i know this is my first post, i admitedly have lurked on here for a few weeks, but im sincere. If anyone has anything to trade, preferably a XBLA code or MSP code (like a 140msp code) to trade that would be awesome, though I will consider avatar codes too (male if they are gender specific). My GT is my username and im online now if you wanna contact me on XBL, or just PM me.

If anyone have a code to giveaway, can i have plz ?
I need to play the "path of go" I will boost you for achievement too !

bread's done
Back