The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone had a spare trial. It's the weekend and would love to watch my netflixs but my gold has ran out. Thanks in advance. Have a good day y'all!!!

Used it thanks!!!

[quote name='DeadlyMaverick']Sharing the love: First come, first served:

PMGKP-XJCK2-QFXK4-KBFF3-2VRWB

if I can find more I'll post them. Hope a CAG gets it.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing borderlands with 3 other friends and trying to get through the game with all of us online, we never play without everyone online. Today someones gold ran out and I'm trying to score him a trial code so we can finish the game, till he can find the cash to get himself a full month or a year. Please and thanks :)

If anyone has a code, I'd greatly appreciate it. I had no idea Amazon wouldn't let me apply my $20 promotional towards an online code for 3 months of gold.

:roll:shipping charges ahoy:roll:

[quote name='JoeCamNet']No clue if it's still good or not, but here's a code.

CQVP8 - 4CWPD - C4KKG - QPVHY - TQ4KT[/QUOTE]

thanks took it

It would be much appreciated if some one could PM me a code. Want a friend to try Gears 3 this weekend. Thank you.

i got myself a used copy of gears 3 but got no freaking live ore dollar in my pocket i anyone can help me out with a 48 hour trial i will reward you!!

Looking for a Xbox Live 48 hour trial code, please does someone have a code spare i could have please?

[quote name='Pwny']Asking for 2 day trials is bad, mkaaay
begging is bad, mkaaay
dont beg, mkaaay?[/QUOTE]
Lol this whole thread is basically a begging thread. I'm not being condescending, I've had to do it myself...

[quote name='BlazeP']Lol this whole thread is basically a begging thread. I'm not being condescending, I've had to do it myself...[/QUOTE]

If people would read the first post before making ridiculous comments, they would know that begging is allowed.

EDIT: Rule #6, to be exact.

Does anyone have a Fallout: New Vegas DLC code? Any DLC will due, trying to get my brother some games for his birthday and I know this is one of his favorites so any help would be awesome.

I have a friend visiting for a few days, if anyone has a 48 hour code I could snag for him I would greatly appreciate it!

We'd love to be able to hit up some Castle Crashers and more with my box buddies as well.

Thank you.

EDIT - Thank you Mr Maverick X for your generosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']If people would read the first post before making ridiculous comments, they would know that begging is allowed.

EDIT: Rule #6, to be exact.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's what I was getting at. There's no harm in asking, maybe someone's generous enough to give you one.

anyone want to give me a 48 h please? because my gold is expired on 24 september and i would like to play gow3.

In need of any form of trial membership. Trying to get in on the Battlefield 3 beta and I need gold in order to download it. Apparently the free gold weekend doesn't count. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='Gram']Isn't this a free gold weekend?[/QUOTE]

Not in the UK, i don't think! I can't play online with people and i'm a free member so i'm assuming its for USA only!

If anyone can please send me any kind of trial code I would greatly appreciate it, I'm trying to play gears 3 online with my brother whom I never get a chance to play with. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would really like to get back into playing with my friends online - now that gears 3 is out. I've given away some codes in the past. Now that I don't have any, I would really appreciate it if someone returned the favor.
Thanks!

Can i get a 48 hour trial for a friend who wants to try out netflix? I would give one to him but sadly i dont have any :( thanks in advance!

[quote name='Mokilicious']Can i get a 48 hour trial for a friend who wants to try out netflix? I would give one to him but sadly i dont have any :( thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
pretty sure u dont need it to do netflix

bread's done
Back