The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

[quote name='xxedgexx']Don't post that here, thank you.[/QUOTE]

Where then? I see other users asking 48 hours codes and I'm only requesting for a Battlefield 3 T-Shirt or helmet code. In my country the Dr Pepper promo is not available.

[quote name='Tailswisher']First 3 codes were used by assholes who didn't say thanks. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]
First 2 were old codes (wasnt sure if they were used in the past or not so I posted them anyways incase they still worked) but the other 3 were unused for sure

There was no way to hide the codes so only registered members could see it and I didnt want the hassle of getting hit with requests by PM -- either way at least 2 registered members got in

I know it's a free weekend, however, I've been running into a problem where I can't log on without having an actual XBL account (i'm going on over a month with customer service). If anybody has a code, so I can log in a get my gamerscore updated before I have to ship off my xbox, it would be much appreciated.

Hey guys. I really need some help. I wanna play some MW3 of my friends before i leave school. but i dont have any money cause it all got stolen. anyone can hook me up with any time on xbox live?

hey guysss if anyone can pm me a code will be greatly appreciated me and some friends wanna kick bak on some fun once again thanks in advance!

[quote name='dealerman']i have three 48hr codes up for grabs, PM me and they are yours. one per person.[/QUOTE]
pmed

[quote name='dealerman']i have three 48hr codes up for grabs, PM me and they are yours. one per person.[/QUOTE]

i pmd u like 30 mins ago.

thanks for the code man

Listen up UK:

b22a5da6-f2c7-4362-b19f-a0cd6a2d0c8b.PNG

Do you make things? Do you serve and protect? Do you run in when everyone is running out? Have you done something as small as donated a can of soup to a local food bank? If not, why not? Why do you deserve a code? Let us all know. You may be surprised by the community's generosity.

[quote name='Link927']Post when used. No PMs.

FCR2K-72KBH-8YGFC-BKBF9-CHBFW
QXGXF-BBW89-HR6T2-RDVPF-XC84B[/QUOTE]

Both are used, just to let you know. Didn't even last ONE MINUTE. :rofl:

A few more codes, thats all for now. No PMs.

PGD82-JCVBT-FXDDQ-7YCHF-4H78T
XK6G3-F3FGD-TC7JP-BJW4H-FQH83
B43GY-W2MQC-V8RM7-9HPF3-CF2VM
D7739-JG842-MW6RD-PRBT2-3C2JY
KJPJV-Q796R-T7D4C-YDJ6T-29MTT

If anyone got any xbox live codes that anyone has please PM me its for a close friend who hasn't play xbox live in a long time and it will be for a christmas present.
Thanks.

need a free 48-hour trial or two (i can only play for the next 5 days so no need to pay for a new month or year)

please PM me if you have any. if someone really just needs money I can trade a few bucks for a couple.

Merry Christmas to someone (and all). Please don't lurk it, if you do, at least take the time to register an account and acknowledge it.

GP8K9*****HHB3D*****W7GJC*****9HRP8*****PTRQ6.

So much for a lurker acknowledging it, it's gone already.............I may give another out to a PM. No more public codes for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back