The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

That's Microsoft's term, not mine. Pretty much just a 96-hour "free gold weekend", which gives access to gold membership features, timed around the Madden & Super Bowls. May be regional.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NoDAK']That's Microsoft's term, not mine. Pretty much just a 96-hour "free gold weekend", which gives access to gold membership features, timed around the Madden & Super Bowls. May be regional.[/QUOTE]

Can you please give a source/link?

From what I'm reading, apparently if you dl the Mass Effect 3 demo on Feb. 14th as a silver member, you'll get Gold status due to the 360's weirdness of demos. One place I read said it'll last for a month (makes sense to cover up to the release date of March 6th) and another says it's limited with no real specifics of the limitations.

If anyone has a 48-hour code and would PM me that would be great, make my weekend perfect.

Edit: TGIF

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a total of 7 48 hour codes. i would like to trade them for other codes if possible. please let me know if anyone is interested,

Hey CAGS if someone has a spare xbox live code, i would be very interested to use. Really would like to try out the new ME3 demo. please pm me if you are willing to help me out. Thanks!

The ME3 demo is free for everyone. You can play multiplayer even if you are silver ! ! !
Btw did anyone have a code ? I need it for play some Lost Planet 2 ! TY !

if anyone has an extra 48 hour code I would love you long time. my gold just ran out and I have a while before i can get enough bing points for 1 month codes..

My friend got me mw3 for me and I ran out of gold the next day can someone please PM me a 2 day trail code or something

4th Prestige on mw3, trying to get some time in before I get paid... can anyone inbox me a code? Or message on xbox. GT: Dougan330

Out of 50 pages. I wonder how many people asked & how many people posted codes? Since I don't feel like adding them up. I'm going to guess: 98% asking, 2% giving lol.

sorry to bother you all but if anyone has a 48 hr trial code that's not needed could you please send me one
thank you for taking the time to read this

[quote name='canenigma']seriously, 3 people in a row. NO BEGGING[/QUOTE]

Instead of adding non-constructive comments, try reading Post #1. Begging is ALLOWED, but it is not guaranteed they will get a code.

If it bothers you so much, unsubscribe to the thread.

[quote name='sp00ge']Instead of adding non-constructive comments, try reading Post #1. Begging is ALLOWED, but it is not guaranteed they will get a code.

If it bothers you so much, unsubscribe to the thread.[/QUOTE]

you are right, my bad. I actually thought I was in the thread about free stuff on xbox marketplace. I am sorry. Shouldnt be reading this at work :lol:

im unsure if this is the place to be posting/asing for this but here goes.

i have a Beatles rockband avatar shirt (female) for a 48 hour xbox live code or i could trade both Master Chief armor Male and female Avatar for a 1 month xbox live sub code. the Master Chief armor is the the new 10th anniversary edition

i've been trying for 3 days to get a code for my son is wanting to join a tournament on wednesday night with his team.

also willing to accept a 48hour trial code for free is anyone is willing to help out. please Private Message me the code/codes if you can.

many thanks in advance. AnimeJedi

bread's done
Back