the nhl deal at futureshop...

mrlalli

CAG Veteran
So that nhl deal at futureshop trade two get it free. Anyone do it and if so how did it work? For me they said that if i preordered i could not do the trade in. They said i had to come in on tuesday buy it, then refund it then trade in. I was like wtf... He was like we cant stack deals. This what at metro anyone else get that?

[quote name='mrlalli']So that nhl deal at futureshop trade two get it free. Anyone do it and if so how did it work? For me they said that if i preordered i could not do the trade in. They said i had to come in on tuesday buy it, then refund it then trade in. I was like wtf... He was like we cant stack deals. This what at metro anyone else get that?[/QUOTE]

All trade deals are valid from Tuesday to Thursday unless otherwise noted. Sometimes Futureshop has pre-order deals and I guess they don't want people to get the game for free plus all the extra stuff.

Not sure what you mean by buying / refunding / trading in again.

dude, preorders just dont make any sense. Aside from getting a game that is gonna be completely sold out or getting a preorder deal that makes it worth locking in that sale before getting reviews and stuff.

I did preorder NHL 13 and NSMB 2 during E3 week, but that was when they sold them with 10$ off each.

Sorry...

Bring 2 games from the list to any Futureshop with case + manuals. Take it to the gaming section and tell them you wanna do the Trade 2 for it towards the NHL special edition or w/e its called.

And no you can't preorder with the T2 deal unless they specify. The flyer explicitly states Offer valid Tuesday to Thursday or something like that.

bread's done
Back