The Night Gallery: S1-3, $10.50-11.50 each @ Amazon

Awesome! I picked up a used copy of Season 1 around this price a little while ago but I've never seen Seasons 2 or 3 this cheap!

Thanks for the heads up! :D

There's none of that Sixth Sense nonsense with Gary Collins, is there? They show Night Gallery on ME-TV from time to time and fold in episodes of that craptastic series. Bleech!

There's none of that Sixth Sense nonsense with Gary Collins, is there? They show Night Gallery on ME-TV from time to time and fold in episodes of that craptastic series. Bleech!
Thankfully no, the DVDs used the original prints from the old Columbia House mail away volumes. They should all contain the original, full-length broadcast cuts and none of the extra episodes spliced in from The Sixth Sense. I believe they even pieced together some material to recreate episodes that were previously thought to be lost to damage or time.

And I agree, it's extremely disappointing to sit down to watch Night Gallery and be greeted by a Sixth Sense intro. If I never see "Frozen Guy on a Motorcycle" again it will be far too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back