The no one made a OTT so i did the OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

I made mine first, but nirvana got to keep his for first.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

I made mine first, but nirvana got to keep his for first.[/quote]

But you're not OTTgawd, so neener...

[quote name='twiztidjester']I only made this one because he didnt make one right away[/quote]

I did it like one minute after he asked me. Sheesh. I'm not the Flash! I have human fingers!!! :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']if I didnt know any better, I'd say these OTTs are used by something to the tune of 5 people, post whoring like theres no tomrrow.[/quote]

But you know better, don't you?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

But you're not OTTgawd, so neener...[/quote]

No, but I have more posts than you. Therefore, my word is better than yours. :wink:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='twiztidjester']I only made this one because he didnt make one right away[/quote]

I did it like one minute after he asked me. Sheesh. I'm not the Flash! I have human fingers!!! :lol:[/quote]

I waited a refreshed a few times maybe my connection is running a little slow

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

No, but I have more posts than you. Therefore, my word is better than yours. :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, but I joined before you, so you get to sleep in the wet spot.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

No, but I have more posts than you. Therefore, my word is better than yours. :wink:[/quote]

But he is WSB

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']if I didnt know any better, I'd say these OTTs are used by something to the tune of 5 people, post whoring like theres no tomrrow.[/quote]

It's about a dozen regulars with another dozen who pop in and out on occasion.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

But he is WSB[/quote]

And I'm zewone. Whats your point?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

But he is WSB[/quote]

And I'm zewone. Whats your point?[/quote]

i dont really have one

Uh... thats pretty much it...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I gave the other one my seal of approval, and I gave him the right to. So twiztid should be second fiddle until after zewone.

Yeah, but I joined before you, so you get to sleep in the wet spot.[/quote]

You can sleep in your wet spot. I founded the big CC $5 sale, so there. Besides, we have no mods on right now. What an innefficient group of mods, that's why we need to be mods, so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']if I didnt know any better, I'd say these OTTs are used by something to the tune of 5 people, post whoring like theres no tomrrow.[/quote]

Uh... thats pretty much it...[/quote]

I can uninitiate you, you know...

[quote name='markholladay']Thats crazy that I only have 30 something posts and I have been on this board since 2003,
I need to be a little more friendly[/quote]

Yes, yes you do. What a nice place to start, though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='markholladay']Thats crazy that I only have 30 something posts and I have been on this board since 2003,
I need to be a little more friendly[/quote]

Yes, yes you do. What a nice place to start, though.[/quote]

Thanks, all I needed was a little encouragement

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox']I say we just delete that other OTT.[/quote]

I want people to at least see my comment for a little while.[/quote]

I saw it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Spaz, I'll unlock the other one you impatient jizzball [/quote]

cagpostwhore0dq.gif

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox']I say we just delete that other OTT.[/quote]

I want people to at least see my comment for a little while.[/quote]

I saw it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Spaz, I'll unlock the other one you impatient jizzball [/quote][/quote]

Hehe i am a jizzball.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']
cagpostwhore0dq.gif
[/quote]
Are you calling me a post whore?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']"ROFL"[/quote]

Shit i feel compelled to reply. the only reason i asked was because i think that is my sig on the monitor.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']. . . img. . .[/quote]

So, did you have to learn how to be an asshole, or does it just come naturally to you?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Mookyjooky']. . . img. . .[/quote]

So, did you have to learn how to be an asshole, or does it just come naturally to you?[/quote]

It runs in the family.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Mookyjooky']. . . img. . .[/quote]

So, did you have to learn how to be an asshole, or does it just come naturally to you?[/quote]

It runs in the family.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.

Funny thing happened today. I was at my workstudy when my boss started to play Rammstein- Mutter over the loud speaker. :cool:

Man...We did a lot of Organic Chemistry in a couple of weeks. My teacher went psycho. And I really have just a vague idea of what happened. Guess it's back to studying.

[quote name='dcfox']Funny thing happened today. I was at my workstudy when my boss started to play Rammstein- Mutter over the loud speaker. :cool:[/quote]

That would be me, though I'd choose something harder, like Mein Teil, or Adios.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox']Funny thing happened today. I was at my workstudy when my boss started to play Rammstein- Mutter over the loud speaker. :cool:[/quote]

That would be me, though I'd choose something harder, like Mein Teil, or Adios.[/quote]

She didn't just play one song, she played the entire album. It was kind of strange because it was in a pretty public area.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox']Funny thing happened today. I was at my workstudy when my boss started to play Rammstein- Mutter over the loud speaker. :cool:[/quote]

That would be me, though I'd choose something harder, like Mein Teil, or Adios.[/quote]

She didn't just play one song, she played the entire album. It was kind of strange because it was in a pretty public area.[/quote]

Your boss seems cool. I wish I had a boss like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back