The Official 2015 Yard Sale Thread Post your finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I did ok.

xbox 360s (white kinect sports bundle) - $40

animal crossing (gc) - $1

sonic adventure 2 battle - $1

lord of the rings conquest ps3 - $1

donkey kong country returns - $1

Kirby's return to dreamland - $1

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass = $1

PS2 bundle with piles of ps2 and ps1 games (including silent hill, diablo, and doom) - $20

Giant Boulder SE bike for my daughter - $20

I'm now looking for a HDD for the 360 in case I decide to keep it.

I'd love to take "Legend of Zelda" off your hands. :)

I think I did ok.

xbox 360s (white kinect sports bundle) - $40

animal crossing (gc) - $1

sonic adventure 2 battle - $1

lord of the rings conquest ps3 - $1

donkey kong country returns - $1

Kirby's return to dreamland - $1

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass = $1

PS2 bundle with piles of ps2 and ps1 games (including silent hill, diablo, and doom) - $20

Giant Boulder SE bike for my daughter - $20

I'm now looking for a HDD for the 360 in case I decide to keep it.
Return to Dream Land? Augh, expletive deleted! Nintendo needs to hurry the hell up and release this for the Wii U already. I will give you money, Nintendo. You give me the game. It's a really simple equation.

Since I was not getting anywhere with the kitchen purge, I ended up in the library and found this ... I don't know if it is expensive . I think it should be, but I am about to check amazon now.

attachicon.gif
pearl harbor.jpg

I asked where we got it and it was from a yard sale too! lol. I think it was at one of the yard sales that are done in the office or probably a white elephant. My wife used to work at parachutetech and my guess that's where she got it because one of our lamps is from the sale. I don't know if I should sell this. Maybe if it is worth anything.
Just to save other people looking, listings for that book start at $0.01 on Amazon. :(

picked up an SNES for $7, doesnt have any power or AV cables but ive already ordered some for it. now to find some cheap games 

wish I had the luck of findong OG Xboxs with controllers cause I desperately need a new controller for my Xbox but all the ones I find are broke as hell

Last edited by a moderator:
The town-wide sale like 20 minutes away was mostly a bust. I saw some games but people were not willing to haggle at all. $45 for GTA V for 360, $20 a game for a bunch of music games, wanting $35 for Blue Dragon for 360, etc.

The woman running the sale asked me after I was walking away how much a game like that is normally worth at a sale. I already said I wasn't interested but said probably a buck or two. She said wow and told me how she paid like 50 bucks for it for Jr. and she saw online it is worth a lot but maybe she would try to drop the price.

The prices were so high at some places I didn't even try to haggle. Like where to go when someone wants $75 dollars for a Guitar Hero/Rock Band set. I can't remember which it was - it was just high enough that I was like eff that. Even the DVDs were crazy. Disney DVDs for $10. Bleh

I have never been yardsaling in a real rich area before. Like I usually do it in a nice area with nice houses, but I've never been to that many houses that were easily over a million dollars. One person told me that they thought their games were probably at either the beach house or the ski cabin, but they couldn't remember which one.

I ended up doing better when I hit up two sales close to my house at about 1 pm.

All and all this is what I got.

$30 tub of about 40 - 45 skylanders with 3 games and two portals

$2 new sealed Linksys wireless printer server

$6 N64 remote (needs analog) and a sealed pack of SNK stickers from 1988 (Double Dragon, Iron Tank and a few others)

$8 Xbox 360 guitar, Wii guitar, and a Wii Guitar Hero game (more than I usually pay but the guitars have proven to be a very easy flip usually)

$3 new sealed Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time Kite (definitely the find of the day)

I had a decent day saling yesterday. Nothing super amazing, but some good finds.

The first sale I rolled up to had advertised video games, and there were two other guys who rolled up at the same time as me that had my exact same look. Yeesh, I'm starting to feel like a stereotype. At any rate, it was just some kids' Wii games, the woman said her little one didn't want to part with his good stuff. Legit.

Next was a yard sale I had been invited to through a friend on Facebook that advertised games, comics, and movies. They had a small bin of games and I picked up the stuff below for $30. A little higher than I'd like, but it's a friend of friend that might have more games at some point plus it's mainly for MAGFest. I also picked up a Pelican Gamecube fight stick for $2 and a gardening book for the wife for $1.

I had to be back early so my wife could have the car, but there were a few sales in my neighborhood so I packed up the kiddo and started walking. The first was a multi-family sale a few blocks away, and they brought out some PS3 and 360 games as soon as I was walking up. I picked up Soul Calibur V (PS3) and Perfect Dark (360) for $15. Also, I overheard them talking about how there was a guy there earlier asking about video games, so it looks like I definitely have competition in my home neighborhood. Probably the guy who's trying his hand at a nerd collectables store.

And last I walked up to a little community flea market at a nearby school. There wasn't a ton of game stuff, but I did pick up Katamari Damacy CiB and Robotech Battlecry, both for PS2, for $1 total.

Went to one sale today and got:

2 - Sprint cars world of outlaws(complete)(sells for $30)
Sprint cars 2 showdown at eldora(complete)(sells for $10)
NASCAR dirt to Daytona (complete)(sells for $20)

All of them for $11

picked up an SNES for $7, doesnt have any power or AV cables but ive already ordered some for it. now to find some cheap games

wish I had the luck of findong OG Xboxs with controllers cause I desperately need a new controller for my Xbox but all the ones I find are broke as hell
Not even lying when I say, I have a tub full of OG Xbox controllers. But I don't have an Xbox to see if any work lol. Saw one at a yard sale yesterday but the seller told me they didn't think it worked, and then that they wanted $25 for it.

Shoot me a PM if you're looking for an OG Xbox controller. I grabbed some Controller S(MS Brand)'s at GS when they were doing the 75% off OG Xbox stuff a couple years ago.

So not really a yard sale find, well kind of since I am the one going through all my stuff and what i am selling but cleaning out some boxes because I am moving, and found a cart only BurgerTime for the NES that i totally forgot I bought years ago. 

11121955_896477090395326_1339567146_n.jpg

Actually had the whole weekend off for once, and had a community sale going on in my own neighborhood, so was definitely excited about what could have been. Saturday was such a bust, with sharks everywhere, people jumping out of running cars, and leaving them in the middle of the street, to ask the people if they had games, and if they didn't, run right back into their cars and go to the next....made me sick.  

My one big find for the weekend happened on Friday, a day that doesn't usually have many sales near me. Games were a dollar each, and got their only a few minutes before another game guy. I did leave some games behind, so he went home with some as well. The highlights are for the ps1(silent hill, resident evil 2, dino crisis), a few sealed ps2 games, and that luigis mansion, although it's missing the manual, and very scratched, so it might be a coaster, but figured for 1 dollar, i'd give it a shot. RE6 was 3 bucks, because it was a newer game lol

I think we should count how many times he posts being behind and will be posting pics.... :D/

Slowdive, we're all dying to know what you got 2 years ago. I say give us the best of and then keep up to date. All in favor say 'aye'!
AYE! I'm dying to know your epic find from a year or two ago.
I think we should count how many times he posts being behind and will be posting pics.... :D/
that could be the cheapassgamer drinking game lol
I keep finding stuff I haven't posted. Did you guys see my last post with the standee and the thundercats toys? I'm not sure if my pictures are working. TBH I can't remember which lot is the super lot, crazy lot, etc. Eventually they will be posted. I'm trying to cut down to only game stuff and I am trying to scale down my pics (taking less pics with more stuff in them).

---

I've bought quite a few bags/bins of LEGO. I was looking for a way to sort them efficiently and I found this video. It makes me feel lazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Gs6-6p7qw

I think I might become a teacher, so I can have my students sort legos. haha

Already done for the day. My "enemies" beat me to a sale this morning and got a Lego harry potter (large playset) for $2. They used the "we buy for a daycare line again" to try to get better pricing.

I pulled a pokemon team rocket sealed pack of cards from a free bin (they don't say 1st edition), so I assume they are somewhat common.

I chased 3 signs that are all for tomorrow.

I hit a house that always has sales and she said "everyone is looking for those old games."

At another sale I asked the seller about games and one of my "enemies" walked in front of me to get to them. He put his arms up on the bookcase (Imagine a bear skin rug) trying to block me from seeing what was there. I went over his shoulder and grabbed a stack of blurays. One the seller said he wanted $3 each, we both walked away.

I decided to skip the estate sale because I am getting pissed off.

It's funny when I think about the lengths this guy goes through to be an ass.

Already done for the day. My "enemies" beat me to a sale this morning and got a Lego harry potter (large playset) for $2. They used the "we buy for a daycare line again" to try to get better pricing.

I pulled a pokemon team rocket sealed pack of cards from a free bin (they don't say 1st edition), so I assume they are somewhat common.

I hit a house that always has sales and she said "everyone is looking for those old games."

At another sale I asked the seller about games and one of my "enemies" walked in front of me to get to them. He put his arms up on the bookcase (Imagine a bear skin rug) trying to block me from seeing what was there. I went over his shoulder and grabbed a stack of blurays. One the seller said he wanted $3 each, we both walked away.

I was blocked by a husband/wife team today. I was trying to see what was on some shelves at a sale and we kept laughing and saying "Excuse me" to each other until I realized that they were deliberately keeping me away. Then it got awkward. I left :p

Found a bunch of PS2 games today, nothing amazing. Got some World of Warcraft Megabloks for fun. The way I see it I'm warming up. This is the first really nice day in a long time. It snowed last week. Have hopes for the Memorial Day weekend sales.

Today's finds. 

Bose SoundDock for $1. The iPod dock has an issue, but it might be worth fixing. The power cable alone is worth quite a bit on eBay

Old school GE radio/cassette player with rechargeable batteries and an equalizer for $2.

Game Boy Advance SP with 3 games for $6, not as good of a deal as the PIkachu GBA SP I got yesterday :)

Portable DVD player- $4

Klipsche speakers- $7

ANd my favorite buy of the day- a remote-control Wall-E figure for 50 cents that has arms and wheels that can move. No remote unfortunately but it's still a great deal.

VuwZXWr.jpg

It's sad, but when this happened to me my response was to get more aggressive. I haven't been going to a lot of yard sales this summer because I have an 8 month old, but last summer I did that quite a bit including buying stuff for more than what I'd usually pay just to demoralize my "competition" from showing up at yard sales. The good news is that it worked and by the end of the summer that guy stopped showing up. The bad news is that I became the dick that I hated. I'm glad I could take this summer to calm down a bit.

Side note, I did get an NES with two controllers and an orange gun along with 7 games today for $40. Not the best price ever and the games were pretty common, but one of the games was Zelda II and somehow I lost my game from when I was a kid (even though I still have zelda I) so I wanted it.

Today's finds.

Bose SoundDock for $1. The iPod dock has an issue, but it might be worth fixing. The power cable alone is worth quite a bit on eBay

Old school GE radio/cassette player with rechargeable batteries and an equalizer for $2.

Game Boy Advance SP with 3 games for $6, not as good of a deal as the PIkachu GBA SP I got yesterday :)

Portable DVD player- $4

Klipsche speakers- $7

ANd my favorite buy of the day- a remote-control Wall-E figure for 50 cents that has arms and wheels that can move. No remote unfortunately but it's still a great deal.
If you had the remote for Wall-E he's worth a decent amount. Snagged one at a sale last year.

I think I bought that wall-e last year or maybe two years ago for 50 cents. I know it is at my parents house (one of those lots I never posted). I'm heading over there now, so I'll have to look on the shelves of shame.

update:

I forgot to look for wall-e, but on my way home I saw a new sign. The lady had CDs 4/$1. There were some decent ones in there, so I paid $15 for all of them. I think I got around 140 or so, but I haven't done an official count.

It's been a great first month yardsaling.

400 vintage pre1975 board games-$250
Heroquest-$2
Roomba 540-$10
Boxed Amiga and boxed accessories $20
Boxed pc jr
Bag of a dozen common g1 transformers-$5

More and pics later

Turns out that model Wall-E I got is different from the one with the remote. It just interacts with voices. No remote. Oh well, it's still pretty cool though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beExEdsWR_o

I got one of those Wall-Es (but the remote control one) out of a storage unit once. They're too cool! 

@slowdive, it's funny to see then lengths some people go through to be asses. I always assume they're resellers when they act like that, and if that's the case, their obsession with video games holds them back. Sure, they're easy to sell, but they're getting harder to find.

Any way, good luck tomorrow everyone! I anticipate more tales of glory from our posters!

Had a pretty big score so far by my standards:

Fallout 2

Fallout Tactics

Civilization IV with two expansions

SimCity IV

Some .25 CDs, and seven Pokemon Trading Card tins wtih Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise only.

Now gotta head to a comic book store.

I got to go to a community sale this morning. It started at 8, and I was there at 7:45. Weather was great and I logged 10,000+ steps on my smartphone so woot. I also found a copy of .hack Infection complete with the anime disc for $10. I normally don't haggle but I talked the person down to $5. I think they didn't know what they were or something and just threw random prices onto them. I've owned and sold the whole dot hack series multiple times. I want to play it, so I buy it. I can't resist the siren call of high resale value so I sell it. Then I want to play it so...Pretty happy with the find. Hope you all are finding treasures out there today.

I got to go to a community sale this morning. It started at 8, and I was there at 7:45. Weather was great and I logged 10,000+ steps on my smartphone so woot. I also found a copy of .hack Infection complete with the anime disc for $10. I normally don't haggle but I talked the person down to $5. I think they didn't know what they were or something and just threw random prices onto them. I've owned and sold the whole dot hack series multiple times. I want to play it, so I buy it. I can't resist the siren call of high resale value so I sell it. Then I want to play it so...Pretty happy with the find. Hope you all are finding treasures out there today.
What do you think is a good price for all 7 .hack games? I'm probably going to sell my collection of them soon. They are all complete w/bonus disks & I have the CE w/figure of .hack GU Vol. 1.

The garage sales in town were... kind of crummy. I got a mini USB charger, a wireless mouse receiver (with no mouse...), and that was it. If there was any worthwhile video game stuff, I sure as hell didn't see it.

I bought a poor, forlorn Cordless TrackMan Wheel at a Goodwill about a month ago, and I can't for the life of me find the wireless receiver that goes with it! I've got no way of knowing if the trackball works at all since it doesn't have a light or any other indication that it's on. Ugh.

What do you think is a good price for all 7 .hack games? I'm probably going to sell my collection of them soon. They are all complete w/bonus disks & I have the CE w/figure of .hack GU Vol. 1.
The last time I sold a collection like that I think I got around $400 on eBay for it (a year ago, I think). Don't forget to factor in things like the cost of shipping and fees etc. I used a fixed price listing by the way, and just waited patiently. I got some messages from people wanting to wheel and deal but it wasn't very long before someone just bought it outright.

I had all the dot hacks a few years ago, still regret selling them as when I do finally decide to play them, I'd like it to be on the original hardware. 

Yard sales were mostly a bust for me today. I could have stopped after the first 2 and been fine.

First yard sale $7:

PSP 3000 w/ a really scratched up screen, has to be charged before I know if it works

Yoshi's Island for Game Boy Advance

Second yard sale $34:

GBA SP (minty, but the 001 model) w/ charger

Metroid Fusion, Mario World GBA, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, & Yu Gi Oh Sacred Cards

TI-83 Plus

4x N64 controller (two Nintendo brand with good joysticks, and two mad catz)

after that BLEH. I went for a few hours, but nothing else turned up worth mentioning.

Today was a bust. The only thing that I got was the Ezio trilogy, black ops 2, and war in the north on 360 for $9. Nothing else exciting. However, I did leave my number with a couple people about some DS games so we'll see how that goes.

The GU series recently shot up in value - Rebirth is easily worth $80 now and probably $125+ with the figure. Vol. 2 and 3 are around $50 - $60 each. Vol. 4 from the first series is worth $125 - $150 right now in good shape. Vol. 1 is worth the least at around $20, Vol. 2 is about $30, and Vol, 3 is probably $30 as well.

I didn't go out today just because there were no signs really out and only like 3 for the entire city listed on craigslist. Probably another week or two until it gets really into the swing of things.

I guess that is good. It gives me time to continue trying to push through everything from last year. I've made a big effort the last month to get through everything. I've ended up either selling or listing online 9 PS2, 8 GBAs, 3 N64s, 5 SNES. 5 NES, 2 Dreamcast, 7 Gameboys/GBC, 2 DS/DS lite, 2 Wiis, 4 Gamecubes, 8 guitar hero guitars, and there is still alot more stuff to still go through.

Well, the season has officially started, even if today's finds weren't *too* amazing. PS, the new Google maps suuuuucks.

IMG_0992.jpg

Games - $1 each
  • :xbox: Black
  • :xbox: Star Wars KOTOR
  • :xbox: Star Wars KOTOR II
  • :ps2: Onimusha 3
  • :xbox: Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • :xbox: Spider-Man 2
  • :xbox: Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
  • :xbox: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • :xbox: Indigo Prophecy
  • :xbox: Dead to Rights 2
  • :xbox: Red Dead Revolver
  • :360: Calladoody: Ghosts

Other stuff:

WoW TCG - Molten Core Raid Deck and March of the Legion Starter Deck - $2 each

Dark Knight Rises Heroclix - $1

Ti-83 Plus - $10

Most of the xbox games are from the first sale I went to, which did advertise games. They did still had a lot left when I got there, although much of it (including an N64, a PSP, and at least 20 games for various disc-based systems) were grabbed before I could even get a decent look. Not only that but when I went to pay, I got the usual "oh man you should have been here earlier, we had all teh Nintend0z" routine which was as soul-crushing as ever.

Of course, the resellers who always grab everything up don't really know what they're doing or they wouldn't leave behind stuff like KOTOR 2, which granted isn't super valuable but it's a very cheap and easy flip for $25 or so. I guess I should be thankful they're so clueless but really, I'd rather they all just stayed home!

Only went to 6 sales because I went with my parents and they dont drive around for more than an hour or 2 unless theyre finding stuff. Priced $10, he quickly took my $5 offer. Cleaned it up and used Amazon credit to get an av cable, cant believe I didnt have one in my stack of cables! They had 2 PS1s and some sports games to but I just dont want to even deal with PS1s, door stoppers!

Mostly a bust here. Went to a plant sale event uptown then had breakfast after slow rolling one sale then stopping at another (got a triangular World Series StL Cardinals flag for $2).

Hit an estate sale then a farmers market. Came back into town and got a free copy of my high school alumni directory (2008 edition) from a sale for free. They thought we were having so much fun with it that we should keep it!

Did ok today. I got a late start because my car needed safety and emissions inspections, but both passed. I then headed out to a neighborhood sale.

I ended up with a mind storm v1 set for $15, a stack of naruto import soundtracks for $15, 2 PS3 wireless guitars and a drum set for $10, a wii with no controllers and 4 games for $5, and a few other things.

I picked up a bootleg of song of the south for $1, I hope it works as I've never seen the movie.

Edit to add: I thought I hit a jackpot of ps1 games at one sale but they were almost all bootlegs. :(

Decent day hit 3 sales and a apartment complex sale. Only 1 of the 3 sales that had advertised games had anything. Somehow I missed out on a sale with Xbox One games.

I picked up New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario Kart Wii she wanted $20, cif'ed $15. At another sale I got an OG Xbox with cables for $5 came with Indiana Jones in the tray. At the apartment sale I got RDR GOTY for ps3 for $5.

I've been writing articles about my finds on The Gamer's Lounge (see site in sig)

I only hit 1 sale because it is FCBD. I bought a working ti-83 plus for $5.

In case the pokemon fans are interested. This is the (rack) pack I got for free at a garage sale. Should I just crack it open? Can I pull something good or are only the 1st edition packs worth something?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Team-Rocket-Booster-Pack-From-Box-Charizard-Rack-Pack-/231548523188?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e95e12b4

This is an area where I am not very knowledgeable...
I think the most valuable card from that set is Dark Charizard and it only seems to be worth a decent bit if it is 1st edition. I think you're better off selling it unopened - maybe hang on to it for a few more years? I don't know - it's an earlier set so it may up in value as people get nostalgic.

I cringe to think about how much money I could have if I had never opened any of the 1st edition base set packs I bought when I was a kid (probably over 40 packs).

Did ok today. I got a late start because my car needed safety and emissions inspections, but both passed. I then headed out to a neighborhood sale. I ended up with a mind storm v1 set for $15, a stack of naruto import soundtracks for $15, 2 PS3 wireless guitars and a drum set for $10, a wii with no controllers and 4 games for $5, and a few other things. I picked up a bootleg of song of the south for $1, I hope it works as I've never seen the movie.Edit to add: I thought I hit a jackpot of ps1 games at one sale but they were almost all bootlegs. :(
Do the PS3 guitars and drums have the adapters/dongles?

[quote name="strawyleader997" post="12673586" timestamp="1430619072"]Do the PS3 guitars and drums have the adapters/dongles?[/quote]

Yep. :) one guitar is a les Paul with the pick-shaped dongle.

Finds 9-6-14

Time to jump into the time machine.

This was from Friday after work.  The Atari games were $10, Heathers and Battlefront II were $2 each.

First stop of the morning on the weekend of a city wide festival.  I was very surprised I arrived before anyone since Gamecube was advertised.  They had two consoles, I asked about games but they were not selling them.  I was able to swap out an aftermarket controller in one bundle for the wavebird in the other.  Picked this console because Windwaker was inside.  Everything pictured for $10.

Police Band radio $3.

Electric Light Orchestra $2.50.

I originally only wanted NBA 2K13 but the disc was missing.  Guy ended up giving me all the games he had for $8.  The CDs were $1 each.

From various sales.  Jampacks, CDs and Mario/DuckHunt were $1 each.  Resident Evil $5 and Overlord was $2.

Found Super Mario World, Contra III, Wing Commander IV and The Air War in Europe in the middle of the day in a vendors dump bin for $0.25 each.  They were mixed in with rusty old tools and other stuff you would expect to see in the garbage.  Breath of Fire and Dino Crisis were $1 each from the same place.  Yes, that is Mark Hamill and Malcolm McDowell in Wing Commander.

Was talking to this guy and he said he had an Atari and games he would bring in the next day.  We negotiated a price of $20 sight unseen.  The console and controllers are not shown, but everything was covered with fur, like a cat had been sleeping in the box.  Worth it for Commando and River Raid II.

One of the best finds of the day was this SNES console with controllers and hookups (not pictured).  This was found by my father at a sale I had been to earlier in the day.  Apparently it was under a table and as you can see, it was filthy.  I asked if there were any games but I don't think he would even know what he's looking for; usually when he says he found games for me he shows up with a box full of PS1s and steering wheel controllers.  The cost for the console? $1  :D/

Had a solid day, went out game hunting for around 6 hours this morning, picked up probably the largest quantity of stuff I've ever gotten.a

I'm grouping in everything into this post just because of the sheer enormity, I'll label where I got it and how much on each item.

LbAliB4.jpg

First off, yard sales. Went to like 12-15 today, nothing too crazy but got a few finds.

First sale:

Disc only Wii Sports (Already traded to GS, not pictured.)

Wii Dragon's Lair Trilogy, disc+manual, no cover art.

Killer Klowns from outer Space on Blu-Ray (My first ever bluray movie lol)

Paid 6$ Total.

2nd sale:

All nintendo licensed merch

Yoshi PEZ dispenser

Yoshi Mario Kart Klik Dispenser

Mushroom candy tin

Wiimote smarties shooter thing

all for 1$

3rd sale:

CD's

P.O.D Satellite

Drowning Pool: Sinner

Godsmack: Awake

Staind: Chapter V

all for 2$

Next up, Goodwill, all from one goodwill I got:

Fat PS2, 9.99

Pure for 360, 2.99

Crossfade CD, 1.99

At the pawnshop I picked up these:

Uncharted 3 Steelbook

Call of Duty Black Ops II PS3

Metal Gear Rising PS3

The Godfather 2 360

MX vs. ATV Untamed 360

Wii Sports Nintendo Selects (The one with a real case)

32$ Total

Then I hit up gamestop for the 4 for 10$ sale and managed to find 12 games.

360:

Final Fantasy XIII

Kinect Sports 2

Kinect Star Wars

Tom Clancy's HAWX

Batman Arkham City

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Hitman Absolution

Dishonored

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (Combined my GTA 4 + Complete Edition Case to make it a complete edition)

PS3:

Prototype (still disc only blahhh)

Socom 4

Luckily I had the cases for the few I found disc only.

And met a guy on craigslist for another fat PS2, 5$ came with the HDD and memory card as a bonus.

Last pickups were from my local shop, all 360

Virtua Fighter 5 Online

Smash Court Tennis 3

The Last Remnant

13$ in credit....

That was A LOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back