The Official 2015 Yard Sale Thread Post your finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend's finds. Nothing, outrageous but, I'm happy with the disc stuff I found (especially the DC game). I also found some pleasant surprises in some meh games' cases. Each game was a dollar, the dude had a Dreamcast console but, I didn't bother with it (I'm kinda regretting not getting the DC). The lesson I learned this weekend, is to check every games cases, lol.

Just a typical Midway classics and Def Jam, right? Nope

[attachment=15694:Disc games.PNG]

[attachment=15695:Surprise11.PNG]

[attachment=15696:surprise1.PNG]

[attachment=15697:suprise2.PNG]

[attachment=15698:Surprise 22.PNG]

So I had a crummy weekend where I was behind other collectors every step of the way. Luckily, a few follow up emails today led to a couple of pretty rad finds. 

But first, here's a standard Wii collection:

19054441463_45e431fc01_z.jpg

$30 for the lot. Almost everything is complete. Enough doubles in the lot to ensure I get my money back. 

Recently received a follow up message from a guy I chased down months ago. Apparently, he used to own a shop back in the day, and is now retired. I messaged him in the winter about having any old stock, and he messaged me a few weeks ago, and told me he found a few boxes of accessories. Just went over today, and found the following:

19052800174_5472418703_z.jpg

Lots of new accessories, and a few used items. Includes 4-5 Sega Adapters, two NES adapters, Jaguar component cables, Gameboy multi taps, and more. 

19487351488_2ec024ef19_z.jpg

This is the highlight - 4 copies of Heart of the Alien, two of which are sealed. Couple of other games thrown into the mix (Sewer Shark, FIFA Soccer, Shanghai for 3D0), but not really worth phoning home about in comparison with that find.

Paid $100 for the lot. Already found a home for a used copy of Heart of the Alien, as well as a few adapters, so I'll be the black before I have to deal with the new copies. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend's finds. Nothing, outrageous but, I'm happy with the disc stuff I found (especially the DC game). I also found some pleasant surprises in some meh games' cases. Each game was a dollar, the dude had a Dreamcast console but, I didn't bother with it (I'm kinda regretting not getting the DC). The lesson I learned this weekend, is to check every games cases, lol.

Just a typical Midway classics and Def Jam, right? Nope

Disc games.PNG

Surprise11.PNG

surprise1.PNG

suprise2.PNG

Surprise 22.PNG
Fight For NY is actually valuable, though.

Nothing too exciting. Was able to pick up a fully functional 160gb ps3 slim (power plug and hdmi cords only) on sunday for $20 and also a brand new still sealed wii sports resort (the one that comes with the motion plus accessory) for $2. Was surprised to see them still there because it was so late in the afternoon.

So... I have a few pics. Shall we get started?

19662613945_751bb66f2b_b.jpg

This was a Knights of Columbus sale in town and I went to check it out on the way to work. After looking around, I finally saw a big box with SNES games and a console in it. The guy running the sale said he wanted $15 but only if I took the PS1 with it too. So I added it to my pile. Next to the SNES were some CDs and DS game cases so I piled those on as well and lastly, I was that there was a Talkboy. So after looking at all my stuff I had, I offered $20 for it all. He said sure but after looking, I only had $17 on me. He was fine with that as he was just happy to get rid of a bunch of stuff. So for the $17, I got:

Talkboy with Tape
Random CDs
Toy Story 3 (DS)
Transformers Prime (DS)
PS1 system
Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)
SNES System
Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES)
Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (SNES)
Virtual Bart (SNES)
Zoop (SNES)
Olympic Summer Games (SNES)
Monopoly (SNES)
Batman Returns (SNES)
The Lost Vikings (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Bubsy (SNES)
Super Street Fighter 2 (SNES)
Wheel of Fortune Deluxe Edition (SNES)
Street FIghter 2 (SNES)
Hole in One Golf (SNES)
Blackthorne (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose (SNES)
UN Squadron (SNES)

19474583888_ab4f3a8e08_b.jpg

Got to this sale and they had a Wii with some shovelware games for $80 so I passed. However, I looked and found a table that had Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and Plants vs Zombies on it and they were $1 each. So I picked those up instead.

19655532462_43a8d990d2_b.jpg

Almost passed this sale but decided to stop and glad I did. I looked around and saw a bookshelf of book, dvds, and games. After asking I was told that games were $1 each so I picked up:

Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
Zelda Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Front Mission 3 (PS1)

Paid the $4 and headed out.

19474638760_8598432c58_b.jpg

Got to sale and took a look around and found it was mostly Halloween decorations. However, when I asked about games, they said they had a DS and it had gotten covered up by other stuff as the sale. So the DS was marked $3 and had a couple games in it and there was a separate bag of GBA games and was marked 3 as well. So I offered $5 for both and got:

Nintendo DS
Cake Mania 2 (DS)
Super Mario 3
Donkey Kong Country
Sims 2
Harry Potter
Pac-Man Collection
SpongeBob GBA Video
Cartoon Network GBA Video

19662628375_c6376a8a46_b.jpg

This was actually from an auction. Headed there and checked out what was there and found a box of Nintendo items. So I stuck around for it. Fortunately/Unfortunately, it was near the end of the auction so it took a while for them to get to it. However, there were some folks looking at it and I think they wanted it but they left early. This made it easier for me.

So the first lot I got had a bunch of Nintendo stuff and 2 boxes of toys that some folks at the auction bought from me individually. I paid $7 for that lot. It had:

NES system
N64 System w Power
N64 controllers (x3)
PS1 System (Coolboarders 4 was in it)
PS1 Memory Card
N64 Memory Card
NES Controller (x2)
NES Max Controller 
NES Play Action Football (NES)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (N64)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Road Rash 64 (N64)
Yoshi's Story (N64)
Monster Truck Madness 64 (N64)
GoldenEye  (N64)
Misc Component Cables

Bunch of other junk toys that I knew would never go to my house. I donated actually decent items to the local thrift shop and trashed the rest.

After that, I bought a second lot for $1 that had a couple empty DS cases on top of so I thought in the basket underneath that there may be loose DS games. Unfortunately, there were not but I got a shot glass full of change, a bunch of Pokémon Cards, some random lego parts, 3 Marble Eggs, and some YuGiOh Cards. Also the basket was nice as well.

Afterwards, there was one lot that had some Pokémon Marbles in it and I was willing to bid a couple bucks for them. However, the lot they were in went up to $27 and I said no. I talked to the guy who won and he was happy to sell me just the marbles and I offered him $2 for them and he took it. Probably had around 30 marbles.

All in all, a decent outing.

I see Nerf guns all the time at yard sales, usually they're pretty small. 

Then I found this for $5 and thought it looked pretty badass so I bought it. Has a manual and an automatic shooting mode( need 6 D batteries ). Will be going back to that sale tomorrow to see if they had the tri-pod that was supposed to come with it. They had a huge box of nerf guns and accessories so I assume it's buried in there somewhere.

Ply8qrO.jpg

I see Nerf guns all the time at yard sales, usually they're pretty small.

Then I found this for $5 and thought it looked pretty badass so I bought it. Has a manual and an automatic shooting mode( need 6 D batteries ). Will be going back to that sale tomorrow to see if they had the tri-pod that was supposed to come with it. They had a huge box of nerf guns and accessories so I assume it's buried in there somewhere.

Ply8qrO.jpg
I have three of these. Two yellow and orange like the one you have and a transparent green one. It looks like you're missing the ammo box that attaches to the side that holds the loaded belt.

I used to pick up nerf guns when they were cheap, but now that I have bins and bins of them, I only pick up ones I don't have. I was going to paint them for cosplay-type stuff, but I'm really fuck ing lazy.

I have a huge nerf lot I haven't posted yet as well as one of those MGs. haha. (part of my week of epic finds) I'd say if you can get one of those for under $10, you got a good deal. I didn't realize how much nerf stuff was worth until a year or two ago. Problem is they take up a lot of space even in rubbermaids. I passed on one of these last week because it didn't have the tripod and they wanted $7 after negotiating. I think I paid $10 for my complete one which is a lot, but it is hard to resist when you see it in action.

I had a decent day today despite the rain. I saw Chester the molester (sans chuckles) with a woman that is probably his granddaughter. Probably 20 years old or so. I saw them together last week too and I noticed she was wearing a video game tshirt. This week her hair was dyed pink, so I noticed her from the street when they were already at a sale before me. I swiftly and silently walked up there and entered the garage from the opposite side. I snagged the games before they could make their way over there. I got a death stare from Chester.

If he continues to mess with me, I may seduce his granddaughter with my favorite pick up line. "Hey baby I'm a pokemon, how about I take a peek-at-chu?"

Off work Friday morning so I can finally hit all the early weekend sales that advertise games.  Now all the sales that are advertising games are only on Saturday.  I'm out of town Saturday.  :wall:

I'll actually be in Slowdive's neck of the woods for a concert Friday night.

If any of you guys that are trying to sell Nerf guns have a convention nearby that hosts Humans vs. Zombies games - that would be your best shot at making good money on them. I made a killing marking up Nerf guns at the Escapist Expo in 2013. I literally walked into a Target the morning of the expo, bought $500 of Nerf guns, and made $1,000 selling them during the show. People always get to conventions like that with no Nerf gun, see people having fun with HvZ and then want to play.

Slept in this morning, got out at 9 needing to be back home no later than 10.  Apparently I should have gotten out earlier.

There was an old man selling his grandson's DS collection at $5 each.  When I arrived there were roughly 25 games left.  He then told me he had about 100 at the start of the morning with one guy buying 20 of them.  Since I saw one of the local resellers 10 minutes earlier, I knew who it was.  I can only imagine what I missed out on.  I did end up grabbing a couple ok titles; Dynasty Warriors DS and Bangaio Spirits.

Sleep could have waited.

Today was excellent...

Nintendo Power magazines. Anything in here pretty rare?- $7 total

5pURbHF.jpg

The following was from one sale...

PS1 Games( are any of these rare? )- $6, Xbox games- $10, GBA/DS stuff- $12, Xbox system/controllers- $10

4kWGRZk.jpg

O0WsCVY.jpg

pVftAst.jpg

Ferrari, nothing rare for the PS1 games, but the Nintendo titles for the DS and GBA should still have a decent value and the Crash and Spyro games are more than worth the money you paid for the lot. Overall that's a really good haul of stuff especially for the price!

Had an exhausting day today. Ran into Chester and his granddaughter at the first sale. I saw the d-bag from SAVERS today too leaving his number at sales. A guy beat me to a $5 complete PS2 by about 30 seconds today. I know I missed some pokemon games today too.

I did get a couple of nice finds though.

I also got an EPIC freebie. I'll give you a hint. It is kinda gaming related and it is electronic.

I need to eat/drink before I pass out from the heat. :hot:

I skipped today, rarely do but I couldn't sleep and was still awake at 5:30 this morning. Couldn't bring myself to get out.

Today was excellent...

Nintendo Power magazines. Anything in here pretty rare?- $7 total

5pURbHF.jpg
I'm able to easily sell good Nintendo Power posters for $10 - $20 each. Ironically, more than each issue would have sold for with the poster attached. I define good as any game people fondly remember. Unfortunately an Addam's Family poster won't sell for jack but a Mega Man X poster will net $20+.

I had a pretty good day of finds today.  I had a near heartbreak because mere seconds before I got out, some dirty old lady got out of a pedo-van (white van, no windows) and got to the table before I did.  She asked the lady running how much for just the games, she said $50 (for 15 or so games) and my heart sank because I figured she would bite on them.  She said that she'll think about it and leapt into the action, asking how much for each game.  I scooped up all the good stuff and the old lady turned around and gave me the shittiest, toothless scowl I'd ever seen. I made a new enemy today, and it makes me chuckle.

360 games were $3/ea, controller was $5 and the Duke Nukem CE was a quarter.  No game in it, but everything else is in there and sealed.

I am kicking my own ass because she also had a 250GB Slim 360 and the leftover crap games I didn't want for $50 and I walked away from it.  I went back after changing my mind and sure enough, it was gone. Oh well, I think I still got the better end of the deal anyways.

Sam also managed to find a front-lit cobalt GBA SP with Ice Climbers and some DBZ game for $6.

Left the house during a very light drizzle, hoping it would clear up in 15 minutes or so. Reached the end of the block and by then it was monsoon-level pouring. Gave up, turned the car around and had to make a sprint for the front door, getting utterly soaked in the four seconds or so that took. Went back to bed, woke up two hours later to a perfectly normal dry summer day.  :wall:

I haven't found anything worth mentioning in weeks anyway. There's just too much competition and way too few sales compared to 2-3+ years ago. In 2012 I'd be out til at least 1PM on a Saturday, now I'm usually back - empty-handed - before 11. I haven't quite reached the point of giving up entirely but it's not far off.

I got a three Minecraft Tee's, a Yoshi Tee, an Avengers Tee, a Nyan cat Tee, two Adventure Time hats, and a space invader hat for a quarter each. At the same sale I got Assassin's Creed 4 for a whopping one dollar, and Watch Underscore Dogs for $4, both for 360

Pretty good haul, but I am disappointed because the guy apparently sold Wii stuff a few hour earlier and his kids traded in most of their 360 games, because they bought a Xbone. :cry:

Looks like today was a good day for me. I ended up getting a Fable 3 wireless controller for $1 along with a wireless guitar. Also ended up getting 2 lots of Nintendo stuff and a board game for $35. I'll post pics later but the goods I'll be unloading will more than take care of what I spent and am keeping :)

Any one good at IDing action figures or can point in the right direction to do so?

2dlownd.jpg

At the bottom of his feet say:

Chap mel 
China

&

Hk design no. 9710503

Sorry since this isn't the best place but IIRC I've seen peeps ask about IDing figures here before in the yardsale thread

^^^That is a generic military figure. It isn't a bootleg, but they are army men and bad guys. They do not have swivel arms and they bend at the knees(?I can't remember) and elbows. They sold them at stores like kmart in the late 90s IIRC.

"Chap Mei" is the brand. They are essentially worthless compared to Joes, but maybe people will want them on ebay. I have a bag full of them somewhere because they came with a bin of GI Joes, I bought.

I need to start posting more stuff...

80s LEGO case with legos $3

Brand new Motorola bluetooth keyboard (going to use with my PS3/PS4 eventually) and misc stuff $4

Those are CD sleeves marked 10 cents next to the keyboard. They come in handy for trade ins! ;)

Anyone remember this? I think it will clean up quite nicely with a magic eraser. Dragonfire Roller Racer by Wham-O!

$3

:bouncy:

more to come...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25616]
Went to the local flea market and picked up a couple of games mainly to build the 360 collection back up. Thought I had a Xbox 360 wireless controller for $2, but the joystick looked like a dog had got ahold of it. Found some skylander figures for $2(passed on them as I know nothing about them). Also lady had abunch of PS2 games 2 for $5 that I passed on. Easily the most games i've ever seen around here.

Ultimate Alliance/Forza Pack - $5

COD Black Ops - $2

The rest were $1 each, deadliest catch is still sealed.  

^^^That is a generic military figure. It isn't a bootleg, but they are army men and bad guys. They do not have swivel arms and they bend at the knees(?I can't remember) and elbows. They sold them at stores like kmart in the late 90s IIRC.

"Chap Mei" is the brand. They are essentially worthless compared to Joes, but maybe people will want them on ebay. I have a bag full of them somewhere because they came with a bin of GI Joes, I bought.
They do not have swivel arms - correct, and the arms are one piece no movement at the elbow like G.I. Joes

they bend at the knees - nope this guy's legs are one piece each so no movement at the knees

Thanks I'll try and look into it from here to see if I can at least figure out the toy line he came from as I'm guessing he may not even be a named character. Sorry for the bad picture, that's actually a picture the one kid who sells at the flea market sent me as I offered to ID 4 figures for him with this being the only one that stumped me.

Edit - thanks slowdive after understanding that Chap Mei is the company name I found him here - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LBMV6U8u_R4/StUjSLrNT8I/AAAAAAAACw8/8aU4EaKAyCs/s400/sf_ss6p_1.jpg

Here are my weekend finds - had to travel far outside my regular stomping grounds as the flea market folks were out in full force and grabbing everything in site:

19879549981_c76eecb3db_k.jpg

19867113232_b83fd43c05_k.jpg

$45 for everything (Dance Mat not shown). Passed on a PS2 and games, which I may regret later. 

19879538001_d852560800_k.jpg

$3. Lots like it should be a decent flip - everything is in the box. Or I might keep it. Haven't decided yet.

Everything below was $80. Picked it up from a collector who was getting rid of doubles. Showed me his man cave, which contained the most impressive lot of boxed systems I have seen in person. 

19686547430_a478e371b9_k.jpg

19874547725_b6bb125f14_k.jpg

19686425398_14796c6bdf_k.jpg

19251789404_3e2cc36074_k.jpg

Odyssey 2 came with seven games, which was a nice bonus.

19253532273_794178da11_k.jpg

Not pictured - an $80 hand cart, a DS case, 20 Red Rose tea figurines, and a roller derby video ($10 total).

Heh, your finds are a hell of a coincidence, ChuckT. I've picked up a Vic-20, a Commodore 64, and Texas Instruments home console from a yard saler liquidating his finds in the past couple of weeks. It's the first I've come across any of them in the wild.

I did pretty well this weekend, especially considering it started downpouring around 9:30am and everyone packed it up for the day. The first sale I hit mentioned computer games and showed a pic with a bunch of Atari games and an NES sleeve on top. When I got there they had a couple of boxes of miscellaneous games, so I scooped up the Nintendo stuff along with the more interesting looking Atari games. Everything below was $40 and is being split between myself and MAGFest.

My other finds from the day came from a community sale on the other side of the city. The PS2 games were $1 and are going to MAGFest, and the guides were $2 each. The Pod Racer one is for me (love that game) and the No Mercy one is a gift for a friend.

So yeah, not bad at all. To tell the truth the last few weekends have been far less stressful than earlier in the summer. I'm sticking closer to home and not spending tons of time obsessing over routes, so I'm generally having more fun with it.

I love the cover for that Telesys game, with a pair of luscious lips preparing to sink its teeth into a flying wiener. Sexual imagery much?

Saw a woman advertising a yard sale yesterday morning, and noticed some video games in the pic. I sent her a note, and she let me come over last night and take a look. Here's what I got:

19751324350_92fe37e73a_k.jpg

19752669319_66c9378618_k.jpg

19939349505_45908faa58_k.jpg

19318364903_3830e8e24b_k.jpg

19939351795_1c9505c66a_k.jpg

$150 for everything. Everything is in excellent condition, and there's nine Pokemon titles, so I'm more than covered in terms of investment. 

As I was leaving, she mentioned she had Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Color games in the closet, so I'll be going back for those shortly. 

I've got some good news and some bad news.

Good news: I bought a super Nintendo lot today for $7.

Bad news: I think it has poo on it.

:puke:

A couple of the cartridges are broken too. Pics after I find gloves and clean it up a bit.

I had a day today that can only be described as spectacular. The only thing I missed were a couple games with empty cases (but the guy will call me if he finds them) and a ziploc bag of GI Joe accessories. Pics and stories in a few days.

I had a day today that can only be described as spectacular. The only thing I missed were a couple games with empty cases (but the guy will call me if he finds them) and a ziploc bag of GI Joe accessories. Pics and stories in a few days.
Your finds are always amazing, is this the find that dominates all other finds?

Found a neighborhood sale event nearby got these...

Star Wars walkie talkies for $1. A 2GB iPod Nano 1st gen for $10, I almost passed on it because I thought the older iPods were worthless, but after looking it up on eBay, I'm totally wrong lol. Got a few 100 Pokemon cards for $2 with a bunch of rare cards and quite a few valuable EX cards! Kind of crazy how valuable some Pokemon cards are. Also not pictured a vintage Luxman tuner for $7 and a vintage minolta 35mm camera with 2 70mm lenses for $5.

I'm jealous Slowdive, I had a terribly mediocre day today. I've certainly done worse before but man... for how hot it was this haul doesn't seem worth it, ha ha.

First score of the day was a copy of Interstellar for $00.50. It's the Blu Ray/DVD combo pack with the IMAX cell included so that was cool for so little.

A little while later I got a couple of DS games for $1.75. They were Deca Sports Extreme (3DS) and New Super Mario Bros (DS). Deca Sports is complete, Mario is just the cart. Meh but for the price and since I wasn't finding much I grabbed it.

Found a Gamecube shortly after with 5 games and a wavebird. All the games were junk except Mario Kart. She wanted 40 and wouldn't come off of it so I passed. Not an awful deal but just not enough profit to make it worth it for me at that price.

Right after that i found my best gaming deal of the day, a stack of Wii games. She wanted 2 each but did 6 for 10. Not all great but a few of them were good. Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Monster Jam, Lego Batman 2 and Star Wars Force Unleashed 2.

I stopped in at Half Price books shortly after and got 1943 for 7.99 for NES. Not great but it seemed fair to me.

My last score of the day was a lady who had all media for $1.00. .Not much good but she had a ton of DS games, but they were all like Mahjong, Solitaire, Jewel Thief, Mystery Files, things like that. I grabbed 3 (Jewel Quest Mysteries, Magnetica and Solitaire Overload Plus) for $1.00 each and got Moonlighting Seasons 1 and 2 for $1.00 also.

Your finds are always amazing, is this the find that dominates all other finds?

Found a neighborhood sale event nearby got these...

Star Wars walkie talkies for $1. A 2GB iPod Nano 1st gen for $10, I almost passed on it because I thought the older iPods were worthless, but after looking it up on eBay, I'm totally wrong lol. Got a few 100 Pokemon cards for $2 with a bunch of rare cards and quite a few valuable EX cards! Kind of crazy how valuable some Pokemon cards are. Also not pictured a vintage Luxman tuner for $7 and a vintage minolta 35mm camera with 2 70mm lenses for $5.

yBL8XC7.jpg
If it's a true 1st gen iPod, it's under recall from Apple because the battery may overheat. If you send it in, they will send you a new iPod Nano. I did with mine that was sitting in a drawer when I heard about the recall a few years ago and ended up with an 8gb 6th gen Nano as a replacement (which I gave to my dad). The website's still active, worth a shot to see if they still accept them: http://www.apple.com/support/ipodnano_replacement/

If it's a true 1st gen iPod, it's under recall from Apple because the battery may overheat. If you send it in, they will send you a new iPod Nano. I did with mine that was sitting in a drawer when I heard about the recall a few years ago and ended up with an 8gb 6th gen Nano as a replacement (which I gave to my dad). The website's still active, worth a shot to see if they still accept them: http://www.apple.com/support/ipodnano_replacement/
holy crap well thank you. I just submitted a request.

I had an ok day yesterday (wont post pics as there isn't anything too spectacular):

Brand New never opened PSONE controller $2

World War Z (book): .25  This one's for my brother :)

Three Strategy guides for a buck apiece:

Pokemon Crystal: Perfect Guide (Versus Books)

Oracle of Ages/Seasons (Versus Books)

Pokemon Gold/Silver (Prima Guide)

and the impulse buy of the day (which ended up being pretty good):

Survival Kids (GBC) for .50

I'm going to my friend's house to meet her new puppy today, so I will have to give pics and deets a a couple days.

Had another great find, another amazing freebie and a great surprise about my epic freebie! (It is now 100% more EPIC! -actual EPICness is estimated and may vary from expectations of "EPIC")

Today's "great find" is a Verve drum set with paiste cymbals. They told me about it yesterday and they pulled it out today. I talked to their son who is in a band and we talked a little about music and his band and how I used to be in punk bands and I used to book shows and played a couple shows with alkaline trio and the blue meanies, and that I was pretty tight with everyone on thick records, blah, blah (I had to throw in that extra info :p). Long story short. He wanted $50 for a incomplete kit. I offered $20 and he took it!

It is missing the snare and doesn't have a hi hat, but it has a crash with a double braced TAMA stand and a crash ride. I'll probably dump the drums locally and keep the crash,TAMA stand and the tom tom stand. (This was originally a 5 piece that has one of the toms on a separate stand. I'm sorry if it is confusing for non music people.)

I can't believe he took that offer. :whee:

more to come!

Somewhat dissapointed with today.  i actually found quite a few sellers with games today, a rarity around here  sadly most were shovelware or sports titles.  i did find a Silver classic gamecube controller for $2.  the edges of the handles are a little worn but its purely cosmetic.  been wanting to get a replacement controller anyway cause the top of the c button broke off of that one.

i had a good day yesterday.

got super mario galaxy 2 for 1$

unopened mario party 9 1$

starfox n64 2$

new super mario 1$

mario party 4 gc disc only 1$

not a great week but good enough stuff to flip

These are my weekend finds! Each picture equals a bundle. So, the GameCube belongs with GC and N64 games bundle.The DreamCast system belongs with DC games. The DreamCast bundle was $10 and the GameCube bundle was $20. Shenmue, came with all the discs but, they have Hollywood Video rental stickers, on them. I'm happy about adding more boxed N64 and Dreamcast games to my collection (even though they're not the greatest, most of them aren't drawer worthy, lol). I'm really stoked about finding a clean copy of Jet Grind Radio! One of the Game Shark's Version is V.3.3 (I don't have much knowledge on cheat devices). 007 2 and Tom Clancy are gray cartridges, instead of blue and black. Does this mean anything?

[attachment=15992:Late JULY NIN KRANe.PNG]

[attachment=15993:Dreamcast findz Krane.PNG]

[attachment=15994:consoles GC DC Krane.PNG] I switched my prior, white Dreamcast to this one (it looks very clean).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back