The Official CAG 2023 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2022 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2021 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2020 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2019 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2018 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2017 Pick-Ups Thread

The Official CAG 2016 Pick-Ups Thread

Thread is ready for the new year of pick-ups in 2024.

Hope to see a lot of great pick-ups again starting January!

bc097127849cc4cf97b9e2197f71998f41faceb9.gif

Yeah I really feel like I posted in December.... I guess not!

Facebook Marketplace- $120 for these NBA HangTime rom chips that I haven't found a value on yet. And all the games, ac adapters, magazines.

Striker DC wireless limited black controllers from Retro Fighters. Atomic Edition Evercade VS from Funstock. Xbox 360 ac adapters and microSD cards from Amazon.

NJKoB13.jpeg
QIb7KvR.jpeg
Kq5yWv6.jpeg
xNv0NqD.jpeg
NyrJk9n.jpeg
9YqR0I1.jpeg

Facebook Marketplace- $200 for the 1st pic and the slim PS3 below that ended up having YLOD. Thank Jebus that Spiderman game is worth like $100! That wired controller was almost broken. GTALCS and Fast & Furious don't have discs.

Video Games Monthly Box.

Won a can of Dr Pepper Hot Take.... ended up selling it for like $80 on Ebay!

Facebook Marketplace, same guy as before. $160 for all this stuff. He was told the PSVR was complete, it's just the box/headset/ and 2 Move controllers.

My dad found this Flight Stick by a dumpster! It was in an old Amazon box dated back in April. The address and name were so faded I probably couldn't figure out the destination.... if I wanted to.... which I don't! The stick is brand new.

wwTwosz.jpeg
ArQKsNn.jpeg
wAuGz5z.jpeg
eXdBlVh.jpeg
3IVEPvX.jpeg
jkylMb8.jpeg
k9tIk2S.jpeg
L5zSiD2.jpeg

Found someone on Ebay selling the exact parts I needed for my Facebook PSVR- $60 shipped.

Parted out my PC and bought a pretty top of the line Fragbox.

Some nice freebies.

Got my N64 module for the Polymega after having it pre-ordered for a year! Spent all day backing up like 400 cartridges!

PS3 component cable from the local game store. I have a PS3 that doesn't display over HDMI but does with component.

Freaked out when I noticed all my pics and videos weren't on my 12TB hdd when I plugged it into my new PC. Bought this adapter off Amazon to plug my old PCs NVME into USB and phewwww everything is on there!

VqUDEjP.jpeg
OqmY9n6.jpeg
lGHdFjC.jpeg
LrFGuiZ.jpeg
d9knKyF.jpeg
mmr1eg5.jpeg
Fng0QfA.jpeg
SUyFZzH.jpeg
ZreS2FX.jpeg

Nothing at the thrift stores all week so I FINALLY got around to cleaning, testing, and taking pics of a couple big bundles I picked up. Plus some other stuff. I got a PS4 to PS5 camera adapter from Sony, free after a 25 minute call. Paid $5 for a Pokemon VHS and some Turkish Taffy at a booth store. Video Games Monthly box came in. FB dude, $150- the NES, some Pokemon cards, Xbox 360 controller, and all the games in the picture. Bought a replacement remote for my Goodwill 4k Bluray player then sold it on Ebay for $80. Accessories and a couple games from local game store, Stone Age Gamer, Amazon, and Ebay. And another bundle from FB dude, $420. Model 2 Genesis works but the clip over the power button needs glued or something so the button stays pressed down. All the hardware except the Xbox Ones work. Currently testing all the games. So far ive only had 3 that wouldnt buff out and play, looks like ill have no more than 10 bad games. Theres also extra manuals, cases, disc only stuff because unfortunately quite a bit of this stuff had gotten wet. Threw out quite a few cases and manuals.

qICZSyg.jpeg
NsJQsCR.jpeg
r8kV6oA.jpeg
q3HKKWF.jpeg
DVqJuCW.jpeg
2Xjsdg4.jpeg
VBqqawJ.jpeg
bdSNuor.jpeg

Facebook dude, $680- all the Halo Mega Bloks are sealed except the Wraith, it's missing the manual and the orange figure. The rest is sealed. PSP 3001, Guitar Hero DS Lite, NES, accessories, and games all work. PSP battery's and battery cover from Ebay.

jvont69.jpeg
f8TxjL9.jpeg

Catch up posts!

Craigslist Scott- $40

Craigslist Scott- $40 for this box of stuff and a RockBand drum for PlayStation 4 or 5. I thought it was a PS3 drumset at first!

b6AMfOh.jpeg
JV3pj3W.jpeg

Retro Fighters Hunter Xbox controller.

Wiimote battery covers from Ebay. NES accessories from local game store.

Craigslist Scott, $250- 500GB Xbox One with ac adapter, controller, and NBA 2K22. Doesn't currently want to read discs. 1TB PS4 Slim with cables, 4 controllers. Works fine. 4 cases under the consoles don't have discs. All games in this picture I got to play after buffing.

Working games.

These all gave errors, even after buffing. Most have artwork scratches which if big enough can't be fixed and the game is trashed... perfect reminder to PUT YOUR GAMES BACK IN THEIR CASES AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SH1T!

gW7r1z1.jpeg
yEWeuMq.jpeg
sARfyN0.jpeg
Yr8io72.jpeg
O26Bfa4.jpeg

Sora Amiibo from Target. After 10 years I finally have the whole Smash Bros set SEALED!

Craigslist Scott- $15

Local Antique booth store- $49 total

Facebook Robert- $600! 1st pic is all complete.

2nd pic- incomplete games, opened cases are missing discs, slim PS2, 2 PS1 controllers, and for some reason a wooden measuring stick.

ASwMtWu.jpeg
oQ0SvqR.jpeg
9CN3SXK.jpeg
Unhe1ws.jpeg
ictjrQZ.jpeg

Guess I missed last week- DS games were $15 from Craigslist Scott, I got my Analogue Pocket cartridge adapters finally, docking station for my ROG Ally from Amazon, Facebook Robert- $180 for the pic with the Gamecube games, $300 for the Sega/Xbox/random pics.

bp2zPdg.jpeg
B5Eqa6a.jpeg
A6tl808.jpeg
Xe5HfAm.jpeg
f7eU62o.jpeg
tIcCt1y.jpeg
gW1WWiW.jpeg

Video Games Monthly Box, $20 Craigslist Scott bundle- all the Pokemanz are repros, $15 PS2 bundle from CL Scott, in a not very CAG purchase I got a Retrotink 4K!, and in a very CAG purchase I got the Blurays for $1 on our sale cart at work.

SYu1dSY.jpeg
lKLuJgA.jpeg
75ujHv5.jpeg
XxzmzMt.jpeg
Sepu9b5.jpeg
hyB4uOr.jpeg
wKB8cjg.jpeg

Ive been trying to cut back on my big bundle purchases because I am so backed up with discs I need to buff and test and just back projects. I even brought a monitor and PS2 to work to test at least 2 discs a day on my lunch breaks! Currently have 2 PS2s hooked up in the game room as well! One on my Playstation 3D monitor and one on the LG 4K through the Retrotink 4k. Havent bought anything from my 2 FB MP guys in almost 3 weeks now. Ive still been getting stuff from Craigslist Scott because his bundles are usually smaller and not overwhelming like the other guys who do storage lockers.

Pic 1- someone left a crochet thing in our book return at work. I did their little post on FB thing. Got quite a few likes and comments. We now use it for the break room key.

Pic 2- Couldve sworn I had like 6 DS Lite ac adapters.....turns out I sold them all. Had to pick up 2 from the game store.

Pic 3- $20 lot from CL Scott

Pic 4/5- Finally got around to ordering replacement shells and parts for my Sega Nomad thats pretty scuffed up. I thought the colors were going to be a little darker but at least my Nomad will stick out from the rest! These were from PCBWay.

S69AOx7.jpeg
096jwfZ.jpeg
TnvIAIr.jpeg
5XQwLZN.jpeg
qYTP696.jpeg

Bought the Xbox controller hoping it would work with the Polymega....it does not.

Got a free smoothie at Smoothie King so I decided to go into GS next door, which I rarely do. Apparently mine is still keeping cartridge based trade ins instore. Manager at another GS said they were suppose to go online. OH well! Ill copy these to my Polymega, clean them up, resell them. I got discounts/promos on everything as well so I didnt even pay the Pro Member prices.

Last pic is 3 different pickups from Craigslist Scott- $60 total

ddZIKez.jpeg
ahhBkAo.jpeg
aHTz80y.jpeg

bread's done
Back