The Official CAG Fantasy Football League!

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Fantasy Football League!!!

Right now we are accepting active owners to participate in a free CAG Fantasy Football League. I already have 11 players (including myself). We need at least 0 more dedicated football Fan for a 12 team league. I think 12 is the perfect size but if demand is there we can go 14 or 16. Anyway we will be using ESPN standard rules and ESPN.com will be the site the league will be hosted on. We can vote on ppr league once we have the all the participates. Anyway any questions pm me or pm me to save your spot. I would like to see CAG's that have been around at least 3 months if shorter if you can get a veteran to vouch for you that would be cool. I just don't want Fantasy Football mercenaries I want dedicated CAG's and Football Fans!!!

Mods if I can't be the official CAG League you can/or I can remove it from the title..

Below are the list of players so far (updated)
Signs ups pending

Commander0Zero (comish)
pitfallharry219
IvanHood
seen
thatdarkknight
Spintronic
AceSXE
JStryke
BoSoxFan900
chanster
Galego23
JpMoonwalker

It looks like we are going to have the draft on the 8th of September. That way all the pre-season games will have been played and depth charts will be set. Any league member opposed send me a pm or post.

(update) We have 12 current members do you guys want to keep it 12 or keep sign ups open for 2 or 4 more people. 12 is usually the standard league.

(update) I just created the League on ESPN.com. The League is "Another CAG League" . You will need to register at ESPN.com to join. Also I will need an e-mail address to invite you to the league. I thought it was a password system but it appears to be just invites. you can pm that to me. Also be aware when you register you can make certain things private and still participate tailor to your needs.
The league is pretty standard league take look at the settings and I'm open to suggestions. Also the draft will be on the 8th. As far as the time 9pm est was what I was thinking,tell me what you guys think.

(update) Last night we had a successful draft!! A couple of CAG's couldn't make it unfortunately. If those folks could pm me or e-mail I would appreciate it. I just want to make sure you will be active. Truth be told those auto-picked teams look better than mine...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i believe you are creating the 4th fantasy football league in CAG ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh i actually didn't know...lol... well this one is for stragglers:D

We have some of the madden guys in this one? If there's a spot, I'll sign up. I'm a little better in this then madden though, so don't expect the same easy wins. :razz:

[quote name='JStryke']We have some of the madden guys in this one? If there's a spot, I'll sign up. I'm a little better in this then madden though, so don't expect the same easy wins. :razz:[/QUOTE]

You're in JStryke stay tuned for deatails

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']are you going to be doing a live draft? if so, do you know when?[/QUOTE]

Yes if you mean live as in logging into the ESPN app and drafting your players individually. If you for some reason you couldn't make the draft you can rank your own players and the cpu will draft best available/position need. As far as when I kinda wanted to get to the magic 12 number and then when can schedule. But I was thinking maybe the evening of the 8th so that all the pre-season is completed and depth charts are set. But if the majority want to go earlier we can do so no problem.

alright, well as long as the draft is the 8th or after id be down to join. but im already in one CAG league, so let other people join first. if youre getting close to the deadline and still have room or need a player to fill the league then send me an invite.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']alright, well as long as the draft is the 8th or after id be down to join. but im already in one CAG league, so let other people join first. if youre getting close to the deadline and still have room or need a player to fill the league then send me an invite.[/QUOTE]

Great RAMSTORIA I appreciate that. I'll let sign ups run a day or two more and we'll fit you in if it doesn't fill up or we have a odd number. Thanks for supporting our league whether you end up playing or not. And good luck in your other CAG League. I wonder if we should have a massive thread for joint league talk. It would be fun talking across leagues and such. We would of course need individual ones for intra-league details and updates.

For draft day / time, if it was a day other than Tuesday, that would be great. I just found out I'm going out for dinner that day with company (I swear, why couldn't people wait to do these get togethers until after drafting period was over?) Otherwise, if it's Tuesday, if we could start at maybe 10pm EST maybe. I just hate missing drafts because autopicking makes my teams look like shit 9/10 times.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']if you have an extra spot let me know, I'm always down for an active league.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep you in mind if folks drop out before the draft or they want to expand to 14 teams. Also current leagues members please pm your e-maill address so I can send you an invite to the league. I will pm those here this afternoon if I haven't heard from you yet.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']I'll keep you in mind if folks drop out before the draft or they want to expand to 14 teams. Also current leagues members please pm your e-maill address so I can send you an invite to the league. I will pm those here this afternoon if I haven't heard from you yet.[/QUOTE]

Cool

I'm gonna set the Draft for 9pm EST September 8th. If there is hefty opposition to this time we can reschedule. Also look at the rules and point scoring system. While I kept it pretty standard there are some changes. Last thing I pm'd the last couple of folks that need to join to shoot me there e-mail so I can send them an invite.

I have class until 10 PM Est on the 8th. It is the first day of class though so he may let us out early, but we'll see.

I also requested if we could move it an hour back due to having earlier that night. My problem is, not sure when I'll get back (9, unsure due to the distance, but 10 I would think I would be back by). Just mentioning in case you missed it or something. ;)

Is 10:30 pm EDT too late for the east coast folks for a live draft? I could do it but want to know where everyone else is with it? I'll also post on our league site now that all have joined.

Draft is tonight at 10:30 EDT. The order will be set at random by the ESPN draft application. Please be there is you can at least 5 min before. Last night I drafted in a yahoo league and arrived at 9 on the dot and it wouldn't let me in for like 3 min. Not saying that is going to happen but just a word of advice. Also the season starts the 10th with the kickoff game between the Titans vs Steelers. So if you draft a Titan or Steeler and you want to start them they will be playing Thursday at 8:30 pm EDT. Let's have fun and enjoy some good football!!!!

Well we did it... Last night we held a successful draft and i must say I stunk it up...lol.. Anyway we did have a few who didn't make it if those persons could contact me just to make sure you're still participating that would be great good luck all

I made it for the last couple rounds. I was just playing xbox, noticed it was 11:30 and just thought oh fuck.

Also, I posted it on the espn site, but I'm baffled at how I somehow confused Chris Johnson for Lendale White. That's why I was saying my autopicked sucked horribly for the first pick.

bread's done
Back