Not open for further replies.
Picked up some player's guide locally
SAM_0418.jpg

Also scored a few games
SAM_0415.jpg

SAM_0417.jpg

And what I consider my best find
SAM_0413.jpg

Just in time for Marvel Vs Capcom 3. $30! Anyone know how to clean up the body?

SAM_0414.jpg

I tried windex and it didn't even affect it. Either, very happy with it!

Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser; takes off anything. Just use it gently, or it could take off color or something else unintended.

How'd you manage to get it for $30?

Magic eraser, maybe some nail polish remover if its sticky. If non of that works you could always give it a light sanding as put a coat of spray paint or vinyl dye on it.

Got a new camera:

canon-powershot-sd990-is_large.jpg

And my first pick up pictures with new Camera :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes I did double dip on MvC3. :D

The Royal Edition is kickass. Very well made CE.

[quote name='Zaku77']What do you do for work zxt? You always seem to spend so much $$ lol[/QUOTE]

He even makes me feel like I'm not spending enough.

IMG_0046.jpg

Latest Pick-ups
:ds:Dragon Quest VI, Plush and Guide-$48 Gamestop
:ds:Nostalgia- $10 Walmart.com
:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers/Time $11 Amazon
:ds:Phantasy Star 0 with guide- $25 Amazon used
:ds:Overlord Minions- $6 Amazon used
:ds:Elebits- 100 Goozex
:ds:Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia-$10 eBay used
:ds:Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Complete- $12 Gamestop
:ds:Animal Crossing: Wild World- 300 Goozex
:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers/Time- 100 Goozex
:ds:Pokemon Ranger- $9 Amazon used
:ds:Teenage Zombies- 100 Goozex
:gba:Zelda: Four Swords- $8 CAG Lowball
:psp:PSP 1000- traded CAG for DQIV
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep-$5 Amazon with credit and coupon- traded back for $19 credit for Dragon Age 2
:psp:Criss Core-$10 Amazon
:psp:Star Ocean:First Departure-$9 CAG Lowball
:360:Mass Effect 2- $10 Walmart.com
:360:X3- The Game- CAG Lowball
:360:PoP: Forgotten Sands-CAG Lowball
:360:Sacred 2- $10 CAG Lowball
:360:Enchanted Arms- CAG Trade

:ds:Club Nintendo DS Pouch- 250 Points

theres other stuff i have already traded away for other stuff and incoming is like 20 more games incoming pre-orders. March is gonna be crazy.

[quote name='Squarehard']No fair showing off adriley!

slimesdisguises.png

Take that![/QUOTE]

WTF?
where did you get all those slimes.
Im so jealous.
still more ds stuff to come

[quote name='Zaku77']What do you do for work zxt? You always seem to spend so much $$ lol[/QUOTE]

Purchasing manager for the family business. I just got a 33% raise at the start of the year so I have a fair bit of spending money. However after the small window next month of new games the spending is being curbed because this is my planned big purchase next year sometime:

bmw-x6-images.jpg

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:ps3:Red Dead Redemption(new/sealed)-$20 shipped after GS $10 off glitch
:ps3:Black Ops-$22.49 after Buy New Game Get Used Game 50% off sale @ GS(but they sent me a DEFECTIVE one, which I had to swap out in store:bomb:)
:ps3: System bundle w/ Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time and Singstar Dance from Amazon's Warehouse Deals-used/like new-$225.97 total[/QUOTE]
Scratch that PS3 bundle from Amazon. They sent me a beat to shit PS3 with scuffs on the console with no controller or games and a corrupted HDD. Whoever is running the returns section of their warehouse needs their frickin' eyes checked.:roll:

Returning it tomorrow with a pre-paid label from them.

dscn3374y.jpg

Here's what I've picked up from February so far.

Can't really see it, but the two game carts on the Club Nintendo DS Cart holder are Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Justice for All. If anybody knows a decent place to get cases/inserts for those two, please let me know. I found one for Ace Attorney on eBay, but I purchase the cart for 3dollars, so I'd rather not spend 7 for the case.

Oh and that plastic thing in the top left is a bunch of random swag from Aksys Games:

1. Limited Edition BlazBlue 2 disk Soundtrack
  2. Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics Folder
  3. Guilty Gear XX Core Soundtrack
  4. BlazBlue Official Comic Book
  5. A small BlazBlue Poster
  6. Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics Art Collection Book
  7. BlazeBlue Folder
  8. A small Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics poster
  9. 5 Commandervideo stickers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']Nice camera.[/QUOTE]

Thanks; it's a Nikon Coolpix L16; it takes decent photos, but the auto-focus can be pretty shit, and the camera says the batteries are exhausted all the time, yet if I put them in a 360 controller or something, they show up as full.

Traded in a few games last night and walked out with the following:

picture.php

Please forgive the horrible pic!! It was $60, which only like $10 was out of pocket. Not a big fan of the series, but IT'S A HUGE LE!! :lol:
picture.php

I was actually able to grab 3 packs of tarot cards!! All I had to do was pre-order Infamous 2 and Ico/SOTC collection!!
picture.php

This was from a CAG:
picture.php

I was TOTALLY surprised at the actual size of this thing. It's like 3 times the size of a normal psp game! In perfect condition too! Considering how much people are asking for on ebay or amazon, I thought I got a pretty good deal ($50 shipped)

And this last one isn't technically a pickup from this month (my wife got it for me for Christmas), but I just had to brag:
picture.php

This is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Traded in a few games last night and walked out with the following:

picture.php

Please forgive the horrible pic!! It was $60, which only like $10 was out of pocket. Not a big fan of the series, but IT'S A HUGE LE!! :lol:
picture.php

I was actually able to grab 3 packs of tarot cards!! All I had to do was pre-order Infamous 2 and Ico/SOTC collection!!
picture.php

This was from a CAG:
picture.php

I was TOTALLY surprised at the actual size of this thing. It's like 3 times the size of a normal psp game! In perfect condition too! Considering how much people are asking for on ebay or amazon, I thought I got a pretty good deal ($50 shipped)

And this last one isn't technically a pickup from this month (my wife got it for me for Christmas), but I just had to brag:
picture.php

This is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.
[/QUOTE]

Woah!!!! Where'd you get those Chrono Trigger Figures? Those are AWESOME!

Some thrift store finds (thanks for the marker pricing Goodwill!) All for about $60
IMG_0936.jpg

How abut this weird thing in a thrift store?
IMG_0937.jpg

Here's the plaque on it:
IMG_0939.jpg

When I was opening this I expected to find some type of Game Boy. Imagine my surprise when this little fella popped out. I had never played it before and I need to replace the internal battery it's kinda cool.
IMG_0940.jpg

Found a sealed: The Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigino Dungeon (PS2) at a mom and pop store I frequent for 7.99, is this game worth anything?

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Found a sealed: The Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigino Dungeon (PS2) at a mom and pop store I frequent for 7.99, is this game worth anything?[/QUOTE]

Not even worth 10 dollars. If you decide to try it out, make sure you have some aspirin. The game will tick you off.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Not even worth 10 dollars. If you decide to try it out, make sure you have some aspirin. The game will tick you off.[/QUOTE]

haha, figured as much :lol:

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Why are those UMDs clear? I've only seen white ones including my copies of those games[/QUOTE]

Gamestop tends to replace the original UMD shells with the clear ones.

Given the clears ones are much better and sturdier, it isn't the original shell though. :*(

Some other stores that sell used games might do it as well, and some people have kits to replace some of their own UMD shells, but for the most part if they come clear like that, it means they've been replaced.

picture.php

One of the gamestop employee by my area was nice enough to give me the tarot cards for Tactics Ogre even though I didn't pre-order it.

Hyperdimension Neptunia finally came in yesterday. It does bug me that it had that bulge on the left side of the box.

[quote name='voltanis99']
Hyperdimension Neptunia finally came in yesterday. It does bug me that it had that bulge on the left side of the box.[/QUOTE]

Is it the creased bulge? Those are irritating :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']Is it the creased bulge? Those are irritating :*([/QUOTE]

Something underneath seems to be poking up. It is reallyfucking annoying

[quote name='ROB64']Geez, just looked on ebay and people are selling those tarot cards for as much as you'd pay for the game.[/QUOTE]

I got 3 myself, but giving 2 of them to other people.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']
img00017201102212212.jpg

Credit to punkmaggit for letting me know I should hit gamestop up for some GBA Micro's![/QUOTE]
Nice score, and always glad to help!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back