The Official CAG July 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Let me guess who reviewed it. PeteDorr prehaps?[/QUOTE]

I actually saw it on one of Alphaomegasin's videos

7617535808_cc3d8c4de7_z.jpg

games for this month
White Knight Chronicles II was 20$ at walmarts

[quote name='Squarehard']How much was that Karin set? @_@![/QUOTE]

Paid a guy on craigslist $60 for Karin + Aquarian Age. I originally offered $50 just for Karin but he said he really wanted to get rid of both.

No pics today/ I broke my phone.

All from Real Canadian Superstore, brand new.

PS3
Mass Effect 3: $15.00
ICO/SotC collection $12.00

X360:
Forza 4 $49.99
MW3 limited bluetooth headset $15.00

[quote name='sevenfold']Paid a guy on craigslist $60 for Karin + Aquarian Age. I originally offered $50 just for Karin but he said he really wanted to get rid of both.[/QUOTE]

Oh nice. Craigslist in my area is garbage with games/anime. People have no clue what they're listing, but not in a good way, so everything is like 10-20 times the worth, and majority people selling bootlegs. Bastards...

20120722130722.th.jpg
I don't think i've ever posted in this thread and i've been a member for awhile but after todays sale i just had to lol.

Got 3 of these for my brother, cousin and myself for 9.99 last week, i noticed they are 4.99 now so i'm going to pricematch and get 15$ back. Totally worth the 10$ though. Thanks BB.

Don't even think i'm going to open this thanks to my backlog and no interest in playing it. Bought cause it looks pretty.

Batman was from Target for 9.99 and Witcher for 39.99 from gamestop.(Store Credit) The rest is from Best Buys Gaming Blowout.

Dammit, I haven't been following this thread all month. I've only spent $8 on games and maybe $20 on other stuff, so I don't have anything to show off and I ended up forgetting about this, I guess. I'll have to catch up after I get some sleep!

Got a new copy of NCAA 10 at shopko on clearance for $10! (Already on eBay BIN)
Found a mint copy of Fatal Frame 2 at GameStop. After $10 off coupon it was $8.
Got the others at Best buy sale.
2wrlz5c.jpg

photobucket-1151-1343061701463.jpg

Lion King was $8 from GoHastings and Clerks II was $5 at a local pawn shop. The rest were $5 from Best Buy's Upgrade & Save.

photobucket-15134-1343061700937.jpg

Batman and Shutter Island were $5 from GoHastings. The games were all from Best Buy. Need for Speed was $5, Twisted Metal was $20, AC:R was $10 and Super Mario 3D Land was $18 after my GCU discount and a $5 RZ certificate. Hooray for my first 3DS game. :bouncy:

photobucket-41840-1343061700396.jpg

Another copy of NFS from Best Buy for $5. Price is Right was also $5 from BB. Syndicate and Neverdead were from Microsoft Store for $16 total.

photobucket-7040-1343061699850.jpg

Brotherhood CE was only $15. The box is very worn, but the inner contents are in great condition. I only wanted the jack in the box anyway, so I'll probably sell the game and make back most of what I spent. The headset was also $15. It had good reviews on BestBuy.com and my other one broke within a week.

photobucket-37882-1343061699363.jpg

$10 each. Figured why not.

[quote name='Tsel']
photobucket-1151-1343061701463.jpg

Lion King was $8 from GoHastings and Clerks II was $5 at a local pawn shop. The rest were $5 from Best Buy's Upgrade & Save.

photobucket-15134-1343061700937.jpg

Batman and Shutter Island were $5 from GoHastings. The games were all from Best Buy. Need for Speed was $5, Twisted Metal was $20, AC:R was $10 and Super Mario 3D Land was $18 after my GCU discount and a $5 RZ certificate. Hooray for my first 3DS game. :bouncy:

photobucket-41840-1343061700396.jpg

Another copy of NFS from Best Buy for $5. Price is Right was also $5 from BB. Syndicate and Neverdead were from Microsoft Store for $16 total.

photobucket-7040-1343061699850.jpg

Brotherhood CE was only $15. The box is very worn, but the inner contents are in great condition. I only wanted the jack in the box anyway, so I'll probably sell the game and make back most of what I spent. The headset was also $15. It had good reviews on BestBuy.com and my other one broke within a week.

photobucket-37882-1343061699363.jpg
$10 each. Figured why not.[/QUOTE]

How much were you thinking of selling the AC:B for? I just really got into 2 and am almost done and want Brotherhood, but for the right price :)

2nk2aoj.jpg

These two were from Gamestop.

4t6q76.jpg

I got most of these games from Best Buy's summer blow out sale. The only game that wasn't part of the sale was Syndicate.

zvq83.jpg

Code Geass was from RightStuf.com and Clannad was from Amazon.

29zwtuc.jpg

Got this for $30 at Wal-Mart.

[quote name='KtMack23']I love clannad! How much did that Blu cost you?[/QUOTE]

It's $50 on Amazon, but thanks to a $35 gift card I only had to pay $18.

Here's everything I picked up this month. My wallet needs to cool down..even though the most expensive thing on there was Forza 4 at $20, then the headset at $15. The rest was all $10 or less. Time to take a break from buying, and get playing..

7640048002_792e5d252f_z.jpg

[quote name='jman2avatar']It's $50 on Amazon, but thanks to a $35 gift card I only had to pay $18.[/QUOTE]

Are you in an Amazon taxed state, cuz the math doesn't seem to compute correctly without it. ^__^

[quote name='materialz']Here's everything I picked up this month. My wallet needs to cool down..even though the most expensive thing on there was Forza 4 at $20, then the headset at $15. The rest was all $10 or less. Time to take a break from buying, and get playing..

7640048002_792e5d252f_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Crazy awesome finds for >$10. I'm jealous of some of those for sure.

I was supposed to get MGS HD Collection for 15 from someone on CL and lo and behold, they pretended like they didn't get the email then stopped taking my emails when I asked about it again.

I don't care what anyone says, I thought Nuts & Bolts was a blast! Sometimes I still pop it in just to make some wacky vehicles and screw around. I wish they would have made a "playground" map so to speak, where you can just play with your creations in a huge, open space.

[quote name='Squarehard']Are you in an Amazon taxed state, cuz the math doesn't seem to compute correctly without it. ^__^[/QUOTE]
My guess would be Texas.

[quote name='wiggyx']I don't care what anyone says, I thought Nuts & Bolts was a blast! Sometimes I still pop it in just to make some wacky vehicles and screw around. I wish they would have made a "playground" map so to speak, where you can just play with your creations in a huge, open space.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was rather enjoyable as well but I don't want to admit it in front of my brothers; I made fun of them for playing it. haha. I particularly enjoyed my flying pirate ship, TIE Figther, and an Orbital Drop Pod. haha. :)

Lol yeah it's pretty fun so far, I've put in a few hours and am enjoying it. Banjo Kazooie was a big part of my childhood so I couldn't pass it up.

It came with Viva Pinata too, that looks fun too, and my little cousins would probably enjoy it too.

I've been trying to upload a collection update to youtube for about a week now. It keeps failing during the processing. It's 10 gigs, though, so it takes me forever to retry it. Very frustrating!

[quote name='Squarehard']Are you in an Amazon taxed state, cuz the math doesn't seem to compute correctly without it. ^__^[/QUOTE]

The $18 was from the shipping cost, and no I am not in a Amazon taxed state.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Have you tried Goldeneye with the sharpshooter? If you have how is it?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, no. I haven't even messed with the sharpshooter yet. Just Dance 3 has been getting all the move love. My kids love it.

MpWmM.jpg

Zdpt7.jpg

Devil Summoner came from eBay, everything else came from my local used book/game/movie store today. I already have copies of all the PS1 RPGs but the price was right so I couldn't leave them there. They'll be going on my trade list shortly. They also had Greatest Hits copies of Mega Man Legends and Digimon World but the price was definitely not right on those two for some reason.

[quote name='sevenfold']
MpWmM.jpg

Zdpt7.jpg

Devil Summoner came from eBay, everything else came from my local used book/game/movie store today. I already have copies of all the PS1 RPGs but the price was right so I couldn't leave them there. They'll be going on my trade list shortly. They also had Greatest Hits copies of Mega Man Legends and Digimon World but the price was definitely not right on those two for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I think that I'll be making a list for us to discuss things over haha...

picture.php

I picked these up at a Flea Market

picture.php

I got this sealed GBA SP with the backlit screen from my mom. I found it in her basement while I was looking for something else. We think it was a Christmas present or something that she forgot about.
I'm not familiar with these old sealed products so I'm not sure if its worth keeping or if it would be ok to just open it and play with it.

I found the GBA games in my basement in a box. I totally forgot I had them and decided to post them since they will go nicely with my new GBA SP.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I'm not familiar with these old sealed products so I'm not sure if its worth keeping or if it would be ok to just open it and play with it. [/QUOTE]

The cheapest sealed Pearl Blue SP on Amazon right now is over $300, the cheapest (only one) I see on eBay is $299. I don't know if they actually sell at that price but I think I'd look into it a little more before I opened it if I were you.

Sell it, and use that money to buy a used one and/or some games (unless you're OCD like me, and would never consider buying anything used).

[quote name='wiggyx']Open it and play it!!!

Also, did I see someone is trying to upload 10GB to YouTube?! Huh?[/QUOTE]

That's what I want to do, but I know people are sometimes weird about sealed games. To me, it's just a game and I wanna play with it.

[quote name='sevenfold']The cheapest sealed Pearl Blue SP on Amazon right now is over $300, the cheapest (only one) I see on eBay is $299. I don't know if they actually sell at that price but I think I'd look into it a little more before I opened it if I were you.[/QUOTE]

Damn, with that I could pick up a 3DS XL, a GBA SP and New Super Mario Bros 2... I have a hard time believing it would sell though, but you never know.

[quote name='elessar123']http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...DWB7sO74AH3Zkz4SibMLM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc[/QUOTE]

That's just crazy. :hot:

P1010734.jpg

Picked up NFS: The Run for $5 last week at Best Buy
Picked Up Dragon Age 2 for :360: when I grabbed a gamer mag at the beginning of the month
Also, picked up Dragon Age 2 for :ps3: a few days later with the same coupon because they didn't collect it the first time :applause:

Also, from the Steam Summer Sale I picked up:
Civilization III complete for $1.25
Civilization V for $7.50
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for $7.50
Total War Shogun 2 for $7.50
Saints Row The Third Bundle for $13.49
The Witcher for $2.50

and my friend gifted me copy of Portal 2 on Steam

Also, bought a Steam copy of Mafia 2 for $4 from pROvIs :D

[quote name='Zaku77']It's because it's somewhat high quality. It's also fairly long, but that's a separate issue entirely... lol[/QUOTE]
Is that what she said? I can't tell.

[quote name='KillerRamen']That's what I want to do, but I know people are sometimes weird about sealed games. To me, it's just a game and I wanna play with it.

Damn, with that I could pick up a 3DS XL, a GBA SP and New Super Mario Bros 2... I have a hard time believing it would sell though, but you never know.

That's just crazy. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Sell that bish and buy some other goodies then. Let some other sucker keep it NIB thinking it'll be worth a billion dollars someday.

I don't see any completed listings for a NIB pearl blue, so who knows what it's ACTUALLY worth. Either way, definitely more than a used one.

bread's done
Back