The Official CAG June 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "June Bugs Are In The Air" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tsel']^Just so you know, Fallout: New Vegas is not an FPS. It has first person shooting, but it's not a shooter by any means. Just a bit of a forewarning.[/QUOTE]

great, hopefully ill be half way decent at it then
tried Halo 3 and COD and i suck

[quote name='adriley313']great, hopefully ill be half way decent at it then
tried Halo 3 and COD and i suck[/QUOTE]

It's closer to Elder Scrolls.

107p2u0.jpg

Just some more Dreamcast games from some various lowball auctions.

So far this month...

Ear Force DSS 7.1 Sound Processor= $51.99(amazon.com)
Sharkoon X-Tatic SP Gaming Headset= $49.96(amazon.com)
:ds:Dragon Quest V= $19.99(amazon.com)
:ps3:Heavenly Sword= $6.67(pawn shop)
:ps3:Call Of Duty: World At War= $6.67(pawn shop)
:ps3:Wolfenstein= $6.67(pawn shop)
:ps3:Dynasty Warriors: Gundam= $10.00(pawn shop)
:ps3:Vanquish= $13.99(pawn shop)

I completely overshot my gaming budget for the month, so I'm done.

I've completly overshot my spending budget in general. Have splurged a bit on upgrading the Home Entertainment part of my setup. Just waiting till I get everything.

I havent updated in a bit so there is alot here. Sorry for the flash in the images.

First thing is a few posters/prints I got framed:
SAM_0691.jpg

SAM_0690.jpg

SAM_0688.jpg

SAM_0686.jpg

SAM_0685.jpg

Next up are some games I got from Gamestops b2g1, lowballs, and elsewhere:

SAM_0692.jpg

SAM_0696.jpg

SAM_0695.jpg

SAM_0703.jpg

SAM_0707.jpg

The last here I was very lucky. Walked into a Gamestop and they were filling trashbags with ds cases. They got the order to ditch them all. They had about 250 and let me have all of them! I am gonna keep a handful of them, but anyone sees anything they needcheck they case/manual thread shortly. Ill prob put up a post with what I need.

SAM_0699.jpg

SAM_0702.jpg

SAM_0708.jpg

That twilight princess and Bioshock look very awesome for framing. I really like the Zelda 3DS one too, but its too bad you couldnt crop out the top and bottom... damn gamestop

Also, holy crap AMAZING on the DS cases. Jeeze!

got a few updates

d9ad35c5.jpg

Ron Santo Perfect 10 was a gift from my dad, Black cologne $10 at Rue 21, Complete Chicago Cubs $2 at garage sale.

2df2366c.jpg

Purpose Driven Life Journal was a gift from my sister.

d4e9dbe5.jpg

Derrick Rose swingman jersey is this years season ticket holder gift from the Bulls front office. They really hit a home run this year. This thing is nice.

And finally...
88d873bf.jpg

No special deal on the 360. Got it to replace an RROD 360. Also got the transfer cable, which i forgot to put in the phot. Got that used at gamestop. I paid retail for Duke at the midnight launch. I couldnt decide if I wanted the free trucker hat at walmart or the gamestop dlc as the bonus. Went with gamestop since i'd get the PUR points, and because i already have a pile of hats. I also have to say, Duke really was a good buy for me. One of those "absolutley satisfied with that $59.99" buys. I know the reviews shat on it, but I'm really enjoying it. All the other games in the picture are from gamestop B2G1. Game in the shitty case is Ivy the Kiwi for wii. Thought about waiting on that one, but I rarely see it used around here and I wanted a third game in the $10-$20 range to go with Plants vs Zombies and Lost in Shadow.

Still on a bit of a Blu-Ray buying craze. Heres the latest. Sorry about the dark picture. These are over probably the last 3 weeks.

2dv076o.jpg

Fight Club - $15 at Walmart
Monsters Inc - $24.99 at Walmart
Pirates 1-3 - $15.00 each at Bestbuy
Star Trek 9 Insurrection Import - $13 at my local Video Game Shop. Bought just beacuse of it's different size case.
True Grit - $24.99 - Walmart - Didn't realize it was on sale at Best Buy when I got it.
X-Men: Origins Wolverine - $15 - Walmart - Again missed the sales at Best Buy.

[quote name='adriley313']great, hopefully ill be half way decent at it then
tried Halo 3 and COD and i suck[/QUOTE]

Just don't sell the antidote.

Bit behind on these posts again. So heres a few over the last 2 months.

Picked up all these below from a some Lowball sales.
main.php

A few Criterion Blu-Rays from Amazons last Sale. These dont go on sale often so i try to pick up as many as a i can afford each year.
main.php

P3P CE imported from Zavvi.com. The rest were on sale at BB for 10. Shawn White was $6.99 and Kirby was $20 i think.
main.php

DS2 CE from Amazon for $39.99, Ruse and Transformers are from Gameflys Sale. Pokemon from Amazon WH for $5.99
main.php

Cheap Blu-Rays from Amazon.
main.php

Crysis 2 Limited Edition from BB combined with $10 rwz cert for $29.99, TR Trilogy was $19.99 from Amz Lightning deals. BtF Trilogy from Amz for $14.99 Requiem For a Dream from AMZ for $5.99, Drakengard 2 from Goozex, Flash Focus was under $5 from Amz, Blaz Blue was 24.99 plus $25 BB GC from Zelda OoT ($39.99) promo at Best Buy. And finall was able to get a pouch from Nintendo Club, had points expiring so i had some to burn and these had been OoS forever.
main.php

[quote name='coolsteel']
5875857788_e4606ff8d3_b.jpg

Max Factory's Real Image Yoko

Slooooooowwwww month i've been spending more time playing what I already have[/QUOTE]

Do want. How much did you end up having to pay for it?

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Do want. How much did you end up having to pay for it?[/QUOTE]

Long out of print now so it set me back 167 shipped off ebay, when they do show up on ebay in auction format they go in the range of 150-180. Buy it Now auctions available but you gotta be pretty desperate to pay what those want.

The final volume of Ultimate Muscle? Some volumes of that manga can be hard to find cheaply, even secondhand, so congrats to you for (presumably) having them all. I started buying them because the series was never released on DVD here past a couple of volumes (guilty pleasure as a teenager, heh) but there were a few that I could just never seem to find reasonably so I just have 1-5 sitting on a shelf somewhere. I should try and get the rest, especially since it looks like most are available on Amazon at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back