The Official CAG June 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vHw5JSzjl0

made a video for my recent pickups (Xbone, FMA Blurays, etc) check it out!

edit: lol the thumbnail

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my package from dv8cag!

1409c47.jpg

Saw this Kill La Kill tank on Crunchyroll's newsfeed and I just had to get it, then got the OPs for Black Bullet and No Game No Life. Really digging the tank though but it is pretty snug. At least it'll give me the  motivation to drop those last 10 lb's!

Though while it it always interesting to see the various shovelware games you pick up, it is equally entertaining to see most all of this selection being titles I would actually buy / already own. Been wanting to buy Secret Files if I can track down a complete GS copy.

Though while it it always interesting to see the various shovelware games you pick up, it is equally entertaining to see most all of this selection being titles I would actually buy / already own. Been wanting to buy Secret Files if I can track down a complete GS copy.
I actually bought this whole batch (not counting the 2 uDraw games) from a fellow CAG.

Picked up two cool items for the personal collection. 

The box definitely has some wear for the Top Loader, but every other one  that I've seen w/ all the cables and everything has been in the $200+ range so I jumped on it.  The recent release of Kagero made me want to go back and add the old games into the collection so it was a nice little find as well.

Glad to get Fritz Chess one of the rarer Wii games knocked off my list. The Yu-Gi-Oh racing game is the Japanese version which I only bought because it was only $4 and sealed. It can go along with my Japanese Elebits which was super cheap.

[quote name="The Questyen" post="11875404" timestamp="1403829642"]

Glad to get Fritz Chess one of the rarer Wii games knocked off my list. The Yu-Gi-Oh racing game is the Japanese version which I only bought because it was only $4 and sealed. It can go along with my Japanese Elebits which was super cheap.[/quote]nice find on fritz chess. It's pretty rare.

Got these from Best Buy for $74 shipped. Mouse is way better than the wireless Logitech Ive been using, $50 Steam card showed up at a good time! Still havent found anything I need from the Steam Summer Sale though. 

From GoHastings:

20140628_203349-1.jpg

20140628_202949-1.jpg

I had no idea the Complete box was all Steelbooks. Cool.

Also, Hastings shipped this in a giant TRU Mattel box for some reason.

From DVD Planet:

20140628_203205-1.jpg

20140628_203238-1.jpg

20140628_203311-1.jpg

[quote name="The Questyen" post="11881413" timestamp="1404054905"]I'm at 408 so I've got a ways to go. There is over a 1000 Wii games.[/quote]how many of those 408 have you played?

Maybe 100. I'm not doing this because I plan on playing them. I'm doing this because it's something fun to collect that no one else is really collecting. It's also neat to see all the weird games that came out on the system.
I know that you're not doing this to play them all, but was just curious of how many have you played. The Wii has a bunch of weird games that nobody played, so its always nice to dig and find those games.

Wanted a new tv so I went and bought this.

vsHPwaG.jpg

Was at Best Buy and they just had a recent remodel so they had a lot of open-box and clearance items to get rid of. Found this 46" Samsung LED 1080p 120hz 3D TV for $450 and couldn't say no. Only slightly larger then my last but it has thin bezels and is led vs lcd.

I also purchased a japanese saturn and a few games but I will wait until I get all of those to take a picture.

Wanted a new tv so I went and bought this.

vsHPwaG.jpg

Was at Best Buy and they just had a recent remodel so they had a lot of open-box and clearance items to get rid of. Found this 46" Samsung LED 1080p 120hz 3D TV for $450 and couldn't say no. Only slightly larger then my last but it has thin bezels and is led vs lcd.

I also purchased a japanese saturn and a few games but I will wait until I get all of those to take a picture.
led IS lcd.

LED is the light source, lcd is the display technology. Instead of a normal light for the backlight, its an array of LEDs.

Thats a good tv for the price. Congrats!

bread's done
Back