100_0105.jpg

Pick Ups:
:ps3:Tales of Graces f - Newegg $48
:br:Game of Thrones Stark Edition- BestBuy $35
:360:Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbooks
:360:Tales of Vesperia - Newegg $16
Mass Effect 3 Wallet - PUR points

:ds:Mario Kart DS -$11 Lowball

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Got a bit of stuff since my last post. I've been kind of on a binge and am currently pretty good on my budget so far this month.

2012-03-12_20-53-32_465.jpg

Some of the items I got from a CAG trade. PSP is like new and CIB. I already modded it (which was obscenely easy) to play UMDs, so I can just rip them from my PSP-3000 and load the ISOs on. I'm not a big fan of pirating, but a) wasn't going to rebuy most of my library just so I can play on my TV and with a PS3 controller, and b) I'm justifying it slightly since I already own the games anyways.
[/QUOTE]

How's that PSP Go case? Been thinking about getting a case for mine.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']How's that PSP Go case? Been thinking about getting a case for mine.[/QUOTE]

It's okay. I like the color and it keeps it pretty safe, but it makes it the screen a little harder to move up. Also, I'm getting a cradle for it shortly to hook up to my TV, and I'm about 90% certain it won't fit in it with the case on, so it'll definitely be coming off then.

Gah. Tried to find a Targaryen edition Game of Thrones Blu Ray today. Impossible. Ended up siding with the regular one. Couldn't even find any of the Stark editions!

A few more pick-ups:

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

I have a bunch of store credit from trading in two 360s and a bunch of games a few weeks ago, so I've been on a bit of a game buying bender. Batman was $10, Rage was $5, and Tales was full price (but not really - I may have taken advantage of Batman's low Best Buy price and high Gamestop TIV to get it for $20). Everything else was MSRP.

[quote name='Potatoeman']Gah. Tried to find a Targaryen edition Game of Thrones Blu Ray today. Impossible. Ended up siding with the regular one. Couldn't even find any of the Stark editions![/QUOTE]

Saw 3 Targaryen Blu sets at a BB today. Could not find a Muppets lunchbox though.

hpbgames.jpg

First off I will show off some of my HPB finds, went in looking for something to use the 40% coupon on and didn't really find anything, but got CTR for $3.60, definitely not bad. Plus there is nothing wrong with some random $2 PS1 finds if I may so my self.

preview_image_1_46975502x.jpg

Next up, I got The Muppets Lunchbox set at Best Buy for $17.99. 5 dollars off with the manufacturers coupon, which worked no problem for me. I also had a $5 off e-giftcard from Christmas when they couldn't fulfill some of their orders. I had no clue that this was going to be a limited release, so I am glad that I got there when my store opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lhfan04']
Next up, I got The Muppets Lunchbox set at Best Buy for $17.99. 5 dollars off with the manufacturers coupon, which worked no problem for me. I also had a $5 off e-giftcard from Christmas when they couldn't fulfill some of their orders. I had no clue that this was going to be a limited release, so I am glad that I got their when my store opened.[/QUOTE]

I got one too, once i found out that store only had like 4-6 copies i i placed an order for in-store pickup. Now i have to go back and do a return/rebuy to use the coupon. Pretty sweet deal considering i got the Steel Book as well for Pre-Ordering.

Not to many games so far this month.
2012-03-11-120829.jpg

Results of first flea market of the season
2012-03-24-202333.jpg

2012-03-24-202354.jpg

2012-03-24-202319.jpg

2012-03-24-202403.jpg

if anyone wants that duplicate of Mr Sandman and wants to trade...

And finally what I have mainly been doing this month. 50 DS cases from Nintendo are in the process of being converted to GB/GBC cases.
2012-03-20-110248.jpg

[quote name='elessar123']From Target:

b1198f53.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I forgot about the sale, I wouldn't mind doing Tales of the Abyss and Rhythm Heave. What else would you recommend?

These are what I've picked up all throughout march pretty much - most of it is from the past 2 weeks

UPpSt.jpg

khFvz.jpg

oRYan.jpg

YG5Ck.jpg

pNKtf.jpg

Ar Tonelico, Kingdom Hearts, Digital Devil Saga, all the copies of Ace Attorney, MMSF3: Black Ace, Harvest Moon, and Tactics Ogre are all sealed.

Grocery store chain in TX that has an electronics section; they had the game half off MSRP, and then an in-store coupon as well that took an additional percentage off. They ended up being $10 per game.

Some other notables from the same store were sealed Kingdom Hearts, Digital Devil Saga, Harvest Moon, and Tactics Ogre for $5 a piece. Also got the megaman star force there for $20.

Most of the other stuff is from half price books 50% off

[quote name='skiizim']I forgot about the sale, I wouldn't mind doing Tales of the Abyss and Rhythm Heave. What else would you recommend?[/QUOTE]

Well, Abyss was $40 and RH was $30, thus the 6 games. We bought a third copy of Abyss only because we couldn't find another game at $40 that was worth buying for the sale, considering Zelda and KI are both $30 elsewhere.

GF and her brother had both been asking for Fossil Fighter Champions, so I just picked up Rhythm Heaven as the third.

tl;dr: No good recommendations =P

Thx to squarehard for the HPB coupon.
I printed 4 and gave one to nice lady in front of me.
I got Haven and went to leave and my friend started looking at guides and there are the current console games across the store from the retro games.
Most console games were overpriced. But they had a Wii for $75, which I was happy to see cause I dont need another console to buy games for.
Also had gamecubes and tons of guides some for retro titles but don't know what to look for. I did see Arc the land or Arc something 2. Wish Mass Effect 2 was cheaper or I would have bought it as I had ran out of coupons by then.

564125_10150633323855924_626475923_9358856_76620793_n.jpg

:ps3:White Knight Chronicles- $5 HPB
:br:Sly Cooper Collection- 900 pts Goozex
:3ds:Kid Icarus Uprising- GS credit
:3ds:Kid Icarus Uprising- $30 Amazon, had it pre ordered and got $10 back after the BB price match. For my friend.
:psp:Legend Of Heroes- $4.49 GS, already had it but was so happy to see a complete wild copy I bought it.
:dvd:Haven S1- $11 HPB, only caught the first few episode so I get to watch it all.
ME3 Wallet- 9000 PUR points
:360:Soul Cailber V steelbook- traded for an AC3 one, going to upcoming lowball
:3ds:Pushmo- $7 GS

Also various blu rays.
Also the orange in the corner is a crush shirt from Target, they got a lot more graphic tee's for $10. Trick is finding a XXL. I want a green lanturn one.

[quote name='Squarehard']Amine!!!!!

phototse.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just to warn you that Bubblegum Crisis 2040 plays out like a cross between the Guyver and Power Rangers; it's watchable (monster designs+) but ultimately kinda meh.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Just to warn you that Bubblegum Crisis 2040 plays out like a cross between the Guyver and Power Rangers; it's watchable (monster designs+) but ultimately kinda meh.[/QUOTE]

Its one of my favorite animes! I loved the original and I think this one is even better! I think they went a little over board with character development but other then that I thought it was great!

[quote name='Squarehard']Omg guys!

Anime!

I didn't see this one coming![/QUOTE]

Gundam 0083 (one of my favorites) and Disgea are good. I'm not sure on the others.

[quote name='Rexall']Gundam 0083 (one of my favorites) and Disgea are good. I'm not sure on the others.[/QUOTE]

Stardust Memory is definitely one of my top Gundam series, though it was one of the shorter ones. Too bad.

[quote name='aptanor']Portrait de Petite Cosette is incredibly creepy.[/QUOTE]

It sure is. :bouncy:

[quote name='Tempius']Its one of my favorite animes! I loved the original and I think this one is even better! I think they went a little over board with character development but other then that I thought it was great![/QUOTE]

o_O Don't get me wrong, they did okay with Lena, Nene, and the three-part zombie police station episode--but there were some serious issues between Priss-I-can't-sing-or-match-lips and her love interest's outrageous hairdo.

IMHO Key the Metal Idol (a slow series, granted) portrayed the whole rebel rocker persona a tad bit better.

Priss's singing was horrible. IMO 2040 was so-so, and the ending was rushed. It's as if the producers forgot that they have to end the show.

The original BGC was so much better, although that got plagued with financial problems and was never completed.

[quote name='Rexall']Priss's singing was horrible. IMO 2040 was so-so, and the ending was rushed. It's as if the producers forgot that they have to end the show.

The original BGC was so much better, although that got plagued with financial problems and was never completed.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the original, but so far I've been impressed by the various soundtrack material which is out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2WHZ1Fj4-w

You can just tell the production values are gonna kick the crap out of "Clone Dolls Give Their Love in Smart Ways." :cool:

bread's done
Back