The Official CAG March 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

100_0121.jpg

Pick ups
Steelbooks- trade with friend
Assassin's Creed Limited Edition- trade with friend
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep UK LE
Soul Caliber V CE- $30 from friend for another friend

I went to another store like the other two that had sales and picked up some good stuff. Worth going 10 minutes out of the way for sure.

rxQBI.jpg

oqJba.jpg

All the games are sealed, but Trials and Tribulations is barely holding on.
Games were between $5 and $15 a piece.

[quote name='Potatoeman']I went to another store like the other two that had sales and picked up some good stuff. Worth going 10 minutes out of the way for sure.

rxQBI.jpg

oqJba.jpg

All the games are sealed, but Trials and Tribulations is barely holding on.
Games were between $5 and $15 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Magical grocery stores in Texas man...

Awesome pick ups by the way ;)

Great pick ups tatoeman, especially Trials and Tribulations!!! I didn't realize psp II skyrocketed in price so high!!! I hope plenty of CAGs picked it up when I posted it a few for $19.99 months back. I know people were on the rocks because of the dual pack that never got released.

[quote name='Potatoeman']Thanks! Also, I thought G Gundam was the bastard of the series? ;)[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, but there's a lot of CAGers that like it. For the record, I actually liked W and SEED. The only main series I actually liked was 08th MS Team.

[quote name='elessar123']That's what I thought, but there's a lot of CAGers that like it. For the record, I actually liked W and SEED. The only main series I actually liked was 08th MS Team.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Favorite gundam series.

[quote name='Potatoeman']Thanks! Also, I thought G Gundam was the bastard of the series? ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL, you got me there. My favorites Gundam are still Zeta and 0083. 08th team was pretty good, and I'm enjoying Unicorn.

100_0121.jpg

Pick ups
Steelbooks- trade with friend
Assassin's Creed Limited Edition- trade with friend
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep UK LE
Soul Caliber V CE- $30 from friend for another friend

picture.php

Skylanders

picture.php

More Skylanders :razz: (For use not for re-sale)

picture.php

My gamestop gave me a Mass Effect 3 Poster :D

picture.php

Gaiden 3 LE (I hate what they did to NG :cry: )

picture.php

Gears 3 LE for used price of a regular (Still sealed too!)
Graces f (x2 to support Tales and hopefully get Xillia here :D)
My wal-mart put the RE steelbooks in the $8 bin (these are for a fellow CAG buddy, since I already have them all)

picture.php

Got to love Amazon credit (most of these are from Amazon) :)

[quote name='potatoeman']i went to another store like the other two that had sales and picked up some good stuff. Worth going 10 minutes out of the way for sure.

rxqbi.jpg

oqjba.jpg

all the games are sealed, but trials and tribulations is barely holding on.
Games were between $5 and $15 a piece.[/quote]

gahhh!!! Awesome!!!

Went to Friday Night Magic at a local comic book store. I know the guy who runs the place and I see a "rat's nest" of NES cables, controllers, and an NES Advantage stick behind the counter. I looked around a bit and found out htat he had traded for a bunch of games and those accessories. After very little haggling I gave him $33 for all this:

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Not pictured are the cables and controllers that I got as well. Not bad.

[quote name='Zon27']Went to Friday Night Magic at a local comic book store. I know the guy who runs the place and I see a "rat's nest" of NES cables, controllers, and an NES Advantage stick behind the counter. I looked around a bit and found out htat he had traded for a bunch of games and those accessories. After very little haggling I gave him $33 for all this:

001-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

You've got yourself some of the best storage boxes for carts right there.

bread's done
Back