The Official CAG March 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to wait at least a few more months, but I just couldn't help myself...

201403pickups2.jpg

4 Goodwills, 1 Salvation Army, and my first yardsale of the year.......NOTHING! I said "daymn I cant go home empty handed.....then I see some game store across the parking lot from the SA (I rarely go here so I didnt know such place was even there). They were small but prices were okay, cheaper than Ebay or Slackers but not super awesome cheap can flip on Ebay prices. Got MKDD for $20, FZero GX for $10, and the sodas were $1.29 each. Games are complete.

Then I checked my porch, finally got my red Nunchuk from Japan to match my Mario Wiimote. I love how it came from Tokyo just wrapped in bubble and it a brown paper bag and theres not even a dent in the box. Not even Amazon or Walmart packages arrive perfect some times. 

Ooh, nice! I hope to get a new TV by next year. I never thought I would want anything bigger than 50", but our house is so much bigger than the old one that I practically end up having to squint because I'm so far away from the TV now. Sadly, if we get anything bigger, that means we won't be able to use our nice entertainment center anymore. Woe is me.

I'm too busy to take a picture of my own at the moment, so I'll just post the picture from the eBay BIN.

I ended up purchasing Queen's Blade Seasons 1 & 2 on Blu-ray, for $65 total. Season 2 is factory sealed, and season 1 has been opened but never been viewed, so it's practically brand new as well.

They sat there for about 40 minutes before I came along and purchased them, talk about lucky. Never really wanted to watch this anime though, seeing as how it's just one big raunch-fest.

anXGJull.jpg
Damn, you got a horrible deal on that QB series.

[attachment=4072:IMG_1981.JPG]

It is a good week, I think, for loading up on JRPGs.

:ps3: Witch and the Hundred Knight ($20 Amazon preorder!)

:ds: Dragon Quest IX, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, Radiant Historia, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2

The :ds: games were from Gohastings B1G1 and are all complete and in great condition. I haven't bought too many games from Gohastings before so I wasn't sure what to expect, and I'm still a little confused to be honest.

Both Dragon Quest games seemed to be sealed, but then I noticed DQIX had a sticker *under* the seal. I'm pretty sure gohastings just resealed 'em, because I also noticed the shrinkwrap was way tighter than my other sealed DS games and lacks that slightly baggy, crinkly feel they have. However I did open DQIX and the game was clearly unused so who knows.

As for Radiant Historia and SMT DS 2, those both have that different plastic-wrap style seal. Might these actually be brand new copies? I mean, they are both Atlus games and both, in all likelihood, late-run reprints so it seem possible to me. Anyway, I'm more than happy with what I got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a Disney Sing It Pop Hits Bundle (w/ 2 Mikes) for $2 at Big Lots and PS Vita Starter Kit (includes 4 gb Memory Card) for 11.98 from Target Clearance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back