The Official CAG Splinter Cell: Double Agent Squads (IMPORTANT UPDATE!)

Tha Xecutioner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
scdaclanlc1.png

10/21 UPDATE:

*Just noticed that you can only have squads of up to 6 people. It seems like we will have to have more than 1 squad for CAG, so whoever makes the next squad PM me or post in here (just let me know who's in and the name of your group) and I will get you and your squad on the OP. As for my group, I guess we will be considered the CheapAssGamers (since that is the squad name), and you can still look for me to set up our times. It's up to squad leaders to decide how to run things, but I would recommend you guys still put down gamertags and preferred sides so that we know ahead of time)*

Hey guys, since Ubisoft so generously added a Squad option to Splinter Cell: Double Agent, it would be cool if a group of CAGs met up online and played either with or against each other. Of course this means many good battles of Spies vs. Mercenaries, so we'll need a good number of CAGs to hop on board (since I know many of you got the game, or will be getting it sometime soon).

All that is required of you is to show up every now and then and have fun! We'll start by just having you post in here that you're in, posting your gamertag, and also saying which side you prefer more, Spies or Mercs. Of course, in the duration of our matches we will switch up a lot (if people want to), but it would be good to know your preference beforehand.

Once I get see the post and update the OP with your name, I'll sign onto Live and send you a friend request and send you a recruitment option to join the squad. I believe all that you have to do to accept it is log into the Xbox Live portion of SC: DA and go to Home then Squad and find it from there. From there we'll figure out some times to get everyone playing together.

Note(s): I may not be able to play every night of the week due to college and my dorm's connection, but I will still help anyone set up times and recruit, etc. Also, you don't have to add the CAG SQUAD image from my sig to yours, I just thought it looked pretty cool.

Here are the positions so far and the CAGs interested in joining a squad (Likes spies/likes Mercs/doesn't care):

"CheapAssGamers" Leader:
Tha Xecutioner (xThaXecutionerx)

Members:
Tha Xecutioner (xThaXecutionerx)
seanr1221 (SeanR1221)
Scorch (ScorchX)
pimpinc333 (pimpinc333)
Brak (Braxor)

"CAGs" Leader:
getmyrunon (dorfs)

Members:
getmyrunon (dorfs)

CAGs Interested (XBL gamertag):
Jedi1979 (Jedi1979)

Monsta Mack (Jagr69)
nathansu (nathansu)
toper (toper331)
Stingermck (StingerMcK)
ph33r m3 (Jin x 89)
slickkill77(Slickkill77)
Dijital (Dark Dijital)

[quote name='getmyrunon']In if there's room - xbl tag "dorfs", I like both sides equally but I guess Spy is #1 preference.[/quote]Seeing as how you are the first to post in here, I'd say there is plenty of room :lol:

wow, i would like to be in...jsut started playing so im not that great but i am getting the hang of it...its more fun as a spy but i would like it more if we take turns...everytime it seems its time to switch the host drops the game:cry:

GT: toper331

I'm available to play anytime...feel free to send me an invite if you see me online.

I'll be spies or mercs...doesn't matter to me. Also, I think you can fill the mercs side with bots if there's not enough players.

Looking forward to getting my neck snapped by everyone, lol. :)

Whaaaa?
Only six people.
Well I'm not going to play THAT much. I suggest my postion go to someone else if they are more desirable. I rather be put on a third strike or the seldom players if thats the case, since others will making clans as wel.

I already have a second squad i made a few days ago "CAGs". That can be the "not so hardcore, but like to play 1x every one or two weeks" B-team, because that's about how much I anticipate playing after Gears of War comes out.

[quote name='getmyrunon']I already have a second squad i made a few days ago "CAGs". That can be the "not so hardcore, but like to play 1x every one or two weeks" B-team, because that's about how much I anticipate playing after Gears of War comes out.[/quote]I guess you'll be sending out friend requests/game invites as well? Maybe sometime we could have the 3 best from your group take on ours :).

For the others, if there are any more squads made, lemme know. I have one more spot on mine (the hardcore SCDA-ers, I guess?), getmyrunon has plenty of room, or you can make your own if you think you'll play more than the "b-squad". Just let us know if you decide to join up with one of us, or let the others know that you have a squad and what type it'll be (hardcore SCDA, recreational, etc.).

I'm definitely interested, but I don't have the game yet. Hopefully, I'll be getting it later on this week, but I'm not 100% certain. If I do, I'd love join any of the CAG squads.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I guess you'll be sending out friend requests/game invites as well? Maybe sometime we could have the 3 best from your group take on ours :).

For the others, if there are any more squads made, lemme know. I have one more spot on mine (the hardcore SCDA-ers, I guess?), getmyrunon has plenty of room, or you can make your own if you think you'll play more than the "b-squad". Just let us know if you decide to join up with one of us, or let the others know that you have a squad and what type it'll be (hardcore SCDA, recreational, etc.).[/QUOTE]

Yep, just send me a friend request (xbl tag - dorfs) and post here and I'll send out an invite to the first 5 who are interested. All abilities and levels are encouraged to join, as long as you're willing to be a team player and work out some strategies. Committment wise I'd like to shoot for getting the whole squad together at least 1x a week, but I'll probably play more then that until Gears comes out.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hey Jin. I'll be playign tonight. Shuld be a little later though like 11ish EST[/quote]

Cool my nig, toss me an invite. I'm on the West Coast so it's not late to me.

I'm interested. I'm good with both merc and spies but prefer merc more. This is currently my most played online game so you'll most likely see me on most of the time.

Also; if you have any more room Xecutioner, can I join your squad?

I just played my first few games and i'm loving it. I was hesistant at first, because I loved Chaos Theory, but the Spy is so fast moving and it's perfect, the Merc is still awesome and I actually enjoy playing it more.

[quote name='ph33r m3']I just played my first few games and i'm loving it. I was hesistant at first, because I loved Chaos Theory, but the Spy is so fast moving and it's perfect, the Merc is still awesome and I actually enjoy playing it more.[/QUOTE]

Hey Bro. Sorry about tonight. I just woke up. I'm gonna shower but if your still on by like 1 EST we can still play.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hey Bro. Sorry about tonight. I just woke up. I'm gonna shower but if your still on by like 1 EST we can still play.[/quote]

No problem, I signed off at 7 my time, i'm going to bed at around 10, watching Desperate Housewives, so tommorow will play.

I aquired my copy of SC: DA yesterday and would like to join the squad I do prefer spies myself but can do both, I just wish there was a southpaw configuration for the mercs FP view.

I'll be on again tonight (may be a little late, however) but I will add you guys and send out some invites. Hopefully we can at least get 6 people in a room.

[quote name='ph33r m3']How do you accept a squad invite anyways?[/quote]Multiplayer > Xbox Live > Home > SQUAD > Squad Invites (or something like that)

I'd like to join up, won't be playing much till maybe next week though. Destroyed an ethernet cable and a new one is on the way.. oops.

I'm "Son of a Beep" and i play either side, spy is a bit more fun though.

bread's done
Back