The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

[quote name='zenithyoda']Dude... find out what the games are. It all depends on what games are with it. I don't think it is a bad deal if you get some good games....[/QUOTE]it is an amazing deal if "n television" is an nes tv.

Atari 2600 with the following games for $40

return of the jedi
bermuda triangle
astroblast
space jockey ×2
video olympics
skydiver
tagscan
outlaw
breakout
video pinball
journey escape
e.t.
circus atari
football
pacman
miss pacman
combat
chopper command
yars revenge
pong sports
raiders of the lost ark
star voyager
qbert
space invaders
frogs and flies
donkey kong

bite or pass? would really like a 2600 but it seems meh

Finally got something off Craigslist. The market here is just brutal so I almost never get anything good.

SNES System with Hookups
2 Controller
Game Genie with Manual
System Cleaner

Final Fantasy II Complete:hot:
Final Fantasy III (US) Complete:hot: with Poster
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Complete with Poster
Chrono Trigger with Manual:hot:
Breath of Fire II with Poster
Earthbound:hot:
Wario's Woods
The 7th Saga Complete
Robotrek with Manual
Zelda LTTP with Map and Secrets Card
Super Mario AllStars
Animaniacs
SF II
Batman Forever
Super Mario World X2
Adams Family Values with Manual
Jurassic Park
WWF Super Wrestlemania with Manual
Family Feud Complete
Space Invaders
Real Monsters
Wheel of Fortune (Deluxe Edition) Complete
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine -- Crossroads of Time
Clayfighter
Road Runner: Death Valley Rally

Dragon Warrior III Manuals and Ability Guide:hot:
Dragon Warrior IV Manuals and Ability Guide:hot:
8 or so Miscellaneous Manuals

all for $100 a bit more than I would like to spend but a lot of good stuff here. The DWIII and IV bits were a nice bonus I found when going through the stuff.

Damn! I have to start using Craigslist. My eyes are bulging out of their sockets reading about some of these deals you are getting. I have checked out the site but I have never seen deals like these. I have never used the site.

NCAA 10 for 20$, Tiger Woods 10 for 15$. Both opened but brand new, not a finger print on them. He was also selling Madden 10 but I didn't want it. Probably could have made 20$ on ebay, but I'll let somebody who actually wants to play it pick it up.

He said something about being a COD guy who just wanted to buy guitar hero. I didn't ask questions.

* N64 system with hookups and power
* Rumble pack and memory card
* Expansion pack
* 3 Controllers
* Over 33 games including many classics such as Quake 2, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and Super Smash Brothers.

This is a deal for $70 I offered 50 waiting to see pics of the other games

Got this bundle of PS1 games from a seller in Texas, discs only but they are in perfect condition. :) Got the whole lot for $15.

-Shadow Masters
-Warriors: Might & Magic
-Legend of Dragoon (all 4 discs)
-Tenchu: Stealth Assasins
-Beyond the Beyond
-Vandal Hearts
-Star Wars: Episode 1
-Crash Bandicoot: Warped
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Alundra
-YuGiOh: Forbidden Memories
-Digimon: Digimon World 2

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']good batch of games in there but the price is kind of steep[/QUOTE]Its not steep, you're just cheap. I would buy it in a second.

[quote name='bigballin23']heres what im getting tonight for 60 dollars http://img697.imageshack.us/i/n64004.jpg/

Mario party 3, Conkers ,Mario kart, mario golf, Smash bros, zelda, Mario 64, mario tennis those are the notable one i could see. make offers on it lol[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's a fantastic bundle for $60...YeOldMario don't be silly, I know you and I (as well as many others here) are UBER cheap asses hence the reason we're on this site, but that is a great bundle for $60. Sure, you could have tried to offer $40 or $50, but you did great. Although the bundle does include Winback, which is such a pile of shit they should have paid you to take it off their hands.

33 games, including Super Mario 64, Mario Party (3?), Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, Conker's Bad Fur Day, both Castlevania games, Zelda, Banjo...plus a lot of other great games like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, Megaman 64 etc. I think that Indiana Jones game and/or the Gauntlet game might be worth something, too.

You can easily get a minimum of $10 each for most of the games above, if you're going to resell then definitely sell them individually. But it's an instant N64 collection that has most of the N64 must haves. If it had Ogre Battle 64, man that would have been a dream bundle.

Heres another N64 for lot for 50 ima pass on this though

This Nintendo 64 game set is in great condition and comes with two controllers (both in perfect condition) and 22 games (including a variety of sports, donkey kong, zelda, banjo, etc)
great price for the set and a great cheap starter video game set for your lil one for Christmas!

THE GAMES LIST INCLUDES: MarioKart 64; Star Wars-Shadows of the Empire; NamcoMuseum (a combination of Pacman, Mrs Pacman, Galaga, Galaxians, Pole Position and DigDug); BanjoTooie; SuperMario 64; Power Rangers - Lightspeed Rescue; International SuperStar Soccer 98; Fightin Force 64; NBA Live 99; Rayman 2 - The Great Escape; Banjo Kazooie; Gretzky's 3D Hockey 98; Madden 99; Blast Corps; Nascar 99; Zelda; Toy Story 2; Bottom of the 9th; Donkey Kong 64; Rugrats - Scavenger Hunt; Glover

ENJOY!!!

found this arcade a month or so ago on cl selling arcade games for dirt cheap

rhythm games from 250-300 and the rest around 250 as well. it was insanity. my friend bought about 6 of their games.

I found somebody selling 3 japanese slot machines for $300.

All 3 of them have video displays.
Something like this:
SPEED_R.jpg

Are they hard to resell?

I'm mainly interested in picking one up, but they only want to sell as a bundle.
They also mention one is a "cool japanese anime".
What are they chances that it's a Hokuto no Ken machine? :whistle2:k

EDIT: I'm seeing some Buy it nows on ebay for like $125-150 for 2 of the machines.
Buy it nows are usually overpriced, so I doubt these could be flipped for much.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow you guys have found some good stuff. i cant stand going on CL anymore because everyone around here thinks they can get Ebay prices for stuff or the prices are just plain ridiculous. I have told so many people that their NESs and SNESs arent worth $100 but they just repost them every week.

I guess I was suppose to post it here...

In chronological order..

1. ps3 slim 120gb + uncharted 1,2 + demon's souls for $320 (uncharted 1 used, Uncharted 2 and Demon's souls were new in shrink wrap)
2. sold that ps3 slim for $270
3. Left with above 3 games for $50
4. Bought from Dell Ps3 slim for $210

[quote name='62t']Thats about the right price for a demo unit. Problem is those things are a pain to move[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet. I figure it's a decent price for the monitor and PS2, with a huge cage to keep em in. Thinking it over.

Technically not a find as I haven't made any purchases yet, but a couple people are selling the Westinghouse 32" LCD's from Target's Black Friday ad. I may pick one up if the sellers go low enough.

One definitely won't though; he's asking $420 and has a huge bullshit paragraph about how he bought it for his now ex-girlfriend and can't return it because he lost the receipt, BUT he's selling it at less than retail so his loss is your gain! I offered him $275, lolololol

Had a couple of decent scores recently after a long drought.

First was earlier this week. Guy close by put up a list of Nintendo games (NES) for sale, $1 each, including some decent games so I hit him up. He still has them, I head over there and cherry pick out the following games, all the while telling him how I love the old games and can't wait to play them, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I pick out 16 games ready to CiF him a $10, and he just tells me to take them, that he's glad they are going to someone who will enjoy them. I thank him and don't hesitate to take him up on the offer. He also gave me the beat to all shit (I mean this was the worst condition NES control deck I've ever seen) NES control deck, no cords no controllers, with who knows what sort of crap rattling around loose in there.

I didn't even bother cleaning that motherfucker, it was so disgusting and would have been too much effort for very little turnaround so I left it on the curb near my home and put an ad in craigslist for a free NES (gone by morning).

Anyway, the games, all cart only some with sleeves, all are actually in very nice condition especially the Zeldas (all gold carts). I cleaned and tested everything and they all work nicely.

Legend of Zelda x2
Adventures of Link
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2 x2
Super Mario Bros 3 x2
Adventure Island
Adventure Island 2
Mike Tyson's Punchout!!
Ducktales
Ducktales 2
Megaman 2
Megaman 4
Megaman 5

Second score was today, dude posted a GBA and N64 bundle for $50 everything, surprisingly considering the pics and the items included it was still available today and I made the arrangements to meet up with him.

I CiF'd him $40 when I met up with him for the following:

N64 console complete in box (no insert), extra grey controller, rumble pack, expansion pack, memory pack
Zelda Ocarina of Time complete
Mortal Kombat 64 complete
Castlevania 64 complete
Waveracer 64 complete
Star Fox 64 complete
Paper Mario complete
Super Smash Bros. complete
5 loose N64 carts, only notable is Goldeneye

Gameboy Color (purple) with Looney Tunes cart only
Gameboy Advance (white, non SP) with the following cart only games (verified all are legit, non-bootlegs)
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
Zelda Minish Cap
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Mario Kart
Metal Slug Advance

What would be a god price on the older PS3?

Someone is selling an 80gb (non-BC) with Rock Band 2 SE (full set) for $225.

Is that good?

DSCF0040.jpg

3DO for $50
System
4 controllers
Crash N Burn
ESPN Step Aerobics (SEALED)
Family Feud
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
Fatty Bear's Fun Pack
FIFA Soccer
Off-World Interceptor
Putt Putt Fun Pack
Putt Putt GOes To The Moon
Putt Putt Joins The Parade
Road Rash
Shock Wave
Station Invasion
Twisted The Game Show
Panasonic Sample CD
Crystal Dynamics Sample CD

Works great. System is like new.

Haha, nice pick-up on the 3DO.

I got one about a year or so ago from craigslist for around the same price with other random games. I sold it shortly after for like a $15 profit because the games were too painful to play, haha.

Is the complete Seinfeld series for $100 a good price? I'm trying to get it for $80 right now.

Edit: I forgot to say, I'm in Canada, and Amazon.ca has it new for $160. It's more of "is the series worth $100?".

^yes it is worth $100 :)

Though, amazon.com has it in the Gold Box today for $85. Though with having someone buy it and ship to you in Canada it would probably work out to be about the same price. Personally, I wouldn't want to spend $100 for it, but more like $80 as you have said

Guy on craiglist is selling a bundle of N64 and NES but doesn't have an asking price, only a "Make an offer" suggestion. What would you guys say the bundle is worth or how much would you offer?

Super Nintendo Entertainment System with two controllers, AC adapter, AV cables, RF switch and some of the greatest games ever made. Included are:
Super Mario World
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
F-Zero
Mortal Kombat II
Killer Instinct
Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball
Madden NFL '94
Jurassic Park
(Also included is NBA Jam, but when I tried it it tended to freeze up so it's not included in the official count.)
Nintendo 64 video game console with one official controller, one third-party controller (a SuperPad 64), controller extender, memory expansion pack (installed), AC adapter, AV cables, RFU adapter and the following games:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
StarFox 64
Dr. Mario 64

[quote name='leftwing1018']^yes it is worth $100 :)

Though, amazon.com has it in the Gold Box today for $85. Though with having someone buy it and ship to you in Canada it would probably work out to be about the same price. Personally, I wouldn't want to spend $100 for it, but more like $80 as you have said[/QUOTE]
He accepted $80, thanks.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Guy on craiglist is selling a bundle of N64 and NES but doesn't have an asking price, only a "Make an offer" suggestion. What would you guys say the bundle is worth or how much would you offer?

Super Nintendo Entertainment System with two controllers, AC adapter, AV cables, RF switch and some of the greatest games ever made. Included are:
Super Mario World
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
F-Zero
Mortal Kombat II
Killer Instinct
Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball
Madden NFL '94
Jurassic Park
(Also included is NBA Jam, but when I tried it it tended to freeze up so it's not included in the official count.)
Nintendo 64 video game console with one official controller, one third-party controller (a SuperPad 64), controller extender, memory expansion pack (installed), AC adapter, AV cables, RFU adapter and the following games:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
StarFox 64
Dr. Mario 64[/QUOTE]

I'd offer $40, maybe $50 for both bundles. If you want them to own, I guess $60 or perhaps a little more would be fine. Wouldn't pay anything like $80 and up for it all unless the games and systems were boxed adn complete with everything mint.

Well, I finally found a sick PS3 deal:

120GB Slim PS3
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 1
Borderlands
Skate 2

All great condition. $260. I may sell a couple games. I'll probably decide in a month or two which of my gaming systems to keep (360 OR PS3). It's not really worth it to have both, and the only thing holding me to 360 is Halo and my friends who I occasionally play with.

I

All Wii:

Pokemon Battle Revolution
Lego Stars Wars
Medal of Honor Vanguard
Ben 10
Nerf 2 N-Strike
Spiderman 3
Mario Party 8
Wii Play
Sonic Unleashed

All for $60

I then traded all of them except Mario Party 8, Wii Play, and Sonic Unleashed into Gamestop for $65. I then got all 3 Fatal Frames.

So for $60 I got:

Mario Party 8
Sonic Unleashed
Wii Play
Fatal Frame 1, 2 and 3
$10 gamestop credit.

[quote name='rusty']Well, I finally found a sick PS3 deal:

120GB Slim PS3
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 1
Borderlands
Skate 2

All great condition. $260. I may sell a couple games. I'll probably decide in a month or two which of my gaming systems to keep (360 OR PS3). It's not really worth it to have both, and the only thing holding me to 360 is Halo and my friends who I occasionally play with.

I

[quote name='rusty']Well, I finally found a sick PS3 deal:

120GB Slim PS3
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 1
Borderlands
Skate 2

I

:cry:Tragically, I missed out on this one by a matter of hours.:cry: I emailed the guy to ask how many of the games were duplicates, how many complete etc. and he said "some are complete, there are no duplicates".

I would have gladly paid the asking price for this bundle. If any CAG picked this up, PM me if you want to do some business. Otherwise, I'm sure it will be broken up and sold for much more than the bundle was...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/1507382591.html
NES Collection, nearly complete w/ NES - $400 (Silver Lake, CA)

Date: 2009-12-12, 2:48PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Over 400 games all in working order, as well as a Game Genie, and an NES console newly refurbished with a gold PIN connector. All the classics are here, as well as rarities. It pains me to sell these, as this is truly a lifelong collection, however the economy has forced me to part with some beloved possessions to make ends meet.. I just want them to go to a good home, and to be enjoyed as much as I have enjoyed them all these years. Time is of the essence however, as I'd like to sell these by Monday. Thanks, and good luck.

- R

P.S. Please have something with you to transport the games, etc.

I got a pretty sweet score off craigslist this week.

I ended up paying $60 for everything, down from $75. All the games were originally gonna be cart-only, but the guy actually called up his parents to see if they could find any of the boxes and manuals. They found a bunch them and they shipped them to him. All in all I got:

SNES with 3 controllers and all cables - pretty yellowed but works fine

Super Metroid (complete)
Breath of Fire II (complete w/ map)
Demon's Crest (complete)
Super Empire Strikes Back (complete)
Mortal Kombat II (complete)
Alien 3 (complete)
NHL Stanley Cup (complete)
Zelda Lttp (w/ manual) - this is the french version, completely translated, pretty neat
Starfox (w/ manual)
Cybernator (cart only)
NHL '97 (cart only)
Knights of the Round (cart only)

Not sure if this is the right place to put this...but do you think all this is worth $110?

SNES mini system
Super Mario World
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario Kart
Super Metroid
Secret of Mana
Donkey Kong Country 2
Pacman 2

Granted everything isn't perfect, but either in good or just ok shape.
Someone contacted me trying to buy it, but says it sounds like ebay prices.

Now I've checked completed auctions and figured $110 was a pretty good price.
I mean just the system with hookups goes for like $30-50.
Then everything else goes for like $10-20. And Secret of Mana alone gets like $20-30.

If I sold everything on ebay and got the lowest price on everything, it would be around $100(before fees and without shipping).
Is it too expensive or the guy just being cheap?

bread's done
Back