The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

XBox 360 Pro 60GB (The one from the Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones Bundle)
Wireless Controller, Hookups, etc.
Play & Charge
COD: MW2
Wireless Adapter

$120

Got a semi good deal

A Sealed 120Gb elite bundle Forza/Odst
Asking Price-250$ Offered-200$ and bit and I sold the games for 40 so my sealed elite was 160$

[quote name='stefpimp']Got a semi good deal

A Sealed 120Gb elite bundle Forza/Odst
Asking Price-250$ Offered-200$ and bit and I sold the games for 40 so my sealed elite was 160$[/QUOTE]

That's actually really good. Considering an arcade is rarely found for that price and it was sealed.

Got:
Final Fantasy VII (Black Label, Case, Discs 1+3)
Final Fantasy Origins (Complete)
Final Fantasy II
Mega Man X
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Yoshi's Story
Goldeneye 007
Donkey Kong 64
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Kirby and Crystal Shards
T-Mobile Sidekick '08

Traded:
Call of Duty 6
XBox 360 Wireless Adapter

Got an Xbox 360 for $30 because they claimed it was broken with a jammed drive. Got it home, took off the faceplate used a paper clip to open it and now it works fine.

Well,

I finally found a new PS3 (had one before but had to sell it)

PS3 Slim 120GB
Extra RED Controller
Final Fantasy 13
Madden 10
Mirror's Edge
Motorstorm

$250

I figure I'll sell all the games but FFXIII, so I end up getting a PS3 with 2 controllers and FFXIII for, at most, $220.

Found a guy selling some game boxes - no games included:

- Tiny Toon Adventures 2 (NES) (manual, styrofoam, black dust cover)
- Bubble Bobble (NES) (no manual, styrofoam, has black dust cover)
- PinBot (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)
- Battletoads/DoubleDragon (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)
- Bible Adventures (NES) (manual, styrofoam, dust cover)
- Kickle Cubicle (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam, dust cover)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES) (nothing inside)
- Barker Bill's Trick Shooting (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)
- TMNT2 Arcade Game (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)

- MegaMan 3 (GB) (no manual, has plastic holder)
- Super Mario Land (GB) (no manual, has plastic holder)
- Super Mario Land 2 (GB) (no manual, has plastic holder)
- Kirby's Dream Land (GB) (nothing inside)
- Home Alone 2 (GB) (nothing inside)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (GB) (manual, plastic holder, some inserts)
- Exodus (GB) (nothing inside except some game boy poster)

- Super Game Boy (SNES) (has all the inserts & poster, etc.)
- Super Street Fighter 2 (SNES) (no manual, has inserts, white casing)

- Goldeneye (N64) (no manual, has white insert)

snapshotqf.jpg

$30

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this for $175;
360 System with all the cords/cables
20 GB HDD with 1 year of Live on it and a bunch of good DLC
2 Wireless and 1 Wired Controller
Wireless Adapter
Play and Charge
1 Rechargable Battery
Wired Headset
Saints Row 2
UFC 09
Dead Rising
GTA 4
Fallout 3
CoD: WaW
Rainbow 6: Vegas 2
Army of 2: 40th Day
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo ODST
Modern Warfare 2

[quote name='nnthomas']Found a guy selling some game boxes - no games included:

- Tiny Toon Adventures 2 (NES) (manual, styrofoam, black dust cover)
- Bubble Bobble (NES) (no manual, styrofoam, has black dust cover)
- PinBot (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)
- Battletoads/DoubleDragon (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)
- Bible Adventures (NES) (manual, styrofoam, dust cover)
- Kickle Cubicle (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam, dust cover)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES) (nothing inside)
- Barker Bill's Trick Shooting (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)
- TMNT2 Arcade Game (NES) (no manual, has styrofoam)

- MegaMan 3 (GB) (no manual, has plastic holder)
- Super Mario Land (GB) (no manual, has plastic holder)
- Super Mario Land 2 (GB) (no manual, has plastic holder)
- Kirby's Dream Land (GB) (nothing inside)
- Home Alone 2 (GB) (nothing inside)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (GB) (manual, plastic holder, some inserts)
- Exodus (GB) (nothing inside except some game boy poster)

- Super Game Boy (SNES) (has all the inserts & poster, etc.)
- Super Street Fighter 2 (SNES) (no manual, has inserts, white casing)

- Goldeneye (N64) (no manual, has white insert)

snapshotqf.jpg

$30[/QUOTE]

Interested in selling/trading any of those NES boxes let me know.

Just picked up for $30:
Xbox 1 console made 11-11-2002 that works fine (I tested it just now) with Logitech wireless controller and 7 games:
Hitman Contracts
World Poker Tour
Hitman 2 (PH)
Hitman Blood Money
CoD Finest Hour
World Championship Poker 2
Tiger Woods 2005
BiA: Earned in Blood

I'll probably keep CoD and BiA, but I bought it for the console, so the games were a bonus.

Got a sweet craigslist haul yesterday, everything listed for $60. Everything is in great shape:

SNES Chrono Trigger (w/ box, manual, map)
SNES Secret of Mana (w/box, manual)
SNES Super Mario RPG (w/ box, manual)
SNES Legend of Zelda LttP (w/box, manual, map)
SNES Killer Instinct (w/box, manual)
SNES Yoshi's Safari (w/ box, manual)
SNES Super Mario Kart (w/ manual)
SNES StarFox (w/ manual)
SNES Super Mario World (w/ manual)

NES Super Mario Bros 3
NES Mega Man 3 (w/ manual)
NES Blades of Steel (w/ manual)
NES Pin Bot
NES TMNT Arcade Game
NES TMNT (w/ manual)
NES Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (w/ manual)
NES Bubble Bobble
NES Bart vs the World (w/ manual)
NES Bart vs Space Mutants (w/ manual)
NES Kung Fu (w/ manual)
NES Pinball (w/ manual)

GEN Sonic the Hedgehog (w/ manual)
GEN Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (complete)
GEN Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (complete)
GEN Sonic & Knuckles (complete)
GEN Sonic Spinball (complete)
GEN Eternal Champions (complete)
GEN Super Street Fighter 2 (complete)
GEN Jurassic Park (complete)

GB Tetris
GB Super Mario Land
GB Super Mario Land 2 (w/ manual)
GB Bart vs the Juggernauts (w/ manual)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God. There's so many indicators for that seller that should have went off letting him know his lot was worth more than 60 bucks.

I did get Star Trek Voyager seasons 1-7 for 50 bucks today so I can't be jealous at your find. Obviously I'd trade my find for yours though. :D

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Good God. There's so many indicators for that seller that should have went off letting him know his lot was worth more than 60 bucks.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. Guy replied to my wanted ad with a list of all those games, even saying which ones are complete and what not. So I ask him how much, totally expecting him to be a collector. Then he asks if $2 a game would be fair, and I'm like, yeah I think that could work for me.

The best deal for consoles is a RROD 360 with all hookups for $10.
which I traded that repaired 360 for a working 60GB ps3 with games and two controllers. I then turned around and sold it to a co-worker for 400.

My second best deal to date for games is all the final fantasy games and a bunch of rare ps1 games for $20.
The guy even ended up giving me his ps1 and all the accessories.

Too many 360's have gone through these hands to even mention the type of deals I get for them.

[quote name='nnthomas']Nice haul, but I think you could have saved some bucks by dumping the junk (i.e. everything that wasnt SNES)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I suppose. The Genny games I bought because I didn't have any of them, and they were in such great condition. I only really wanted 4 NES games (SMB3, Mega Man 3, Bubble Bobble and TMNT 2), but I bought the rest mainly for the manuals. Those I don't want I'll just flip them on goozex.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Is a PSP that needs a new battery pack for $45 a good deal?[/QUOTE]

you should be able to find a battery fairly cheap to make it a good deal. unless the reason it's missing a battery is because the psp is broke and the guy doesn't want you to be able to test it before buying it. ;)

For the past 4 days me and this Craiglister have been trying to get together so I could purchase one of his Dsi's . So FINALLY today we met in the local Sam's Club parking lot :lol: He showed me the Black DSi I wanted BRAND NEW !! and I asked him you were asking $130 right ? He says nahh man *in a ghetto slang* , he then said all I want is $85 , so I said you fucking serious *really said that* :lol: I then asked him how much he wanted for the others ( he had about 20 of them in his Honda Accord's truck ) . He then said " How about if you have $130 w/ you then you can have 3 of them , so I said " hell Yeah " !!!

-- Sorry for my TERRIBLE typing , especially when trying to type conversations
-- Keep in mind I live in Memphis , TN ........
-- Overall GREAT day !!
-- Have already sold the other 2 on Amazon for $135 a piece :D

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']For the past 4 days me and this Craiglister have been trying to get together so I could purchase one of his Dsi's . So FINALLY today we met in the local Sam's Club parking lot :lol: He showed me the Black DSi I wanted BRAND NEW !! and I asked him you were asking $130 right ? He says nahh man *in a ghetto slang* , he then said all I want is $85 , so I said you fucking serious *really said that* :lol: I then asked him how much he wanted for the others ( he had about 20 of them in his Honda Accord's truck ) . He then said " How about if you have $130 w/ you then you can have 3 of them , so I said " hell Yeah " !!![/QUOTE]

Make sure you're not selling stolen merchandise...

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Make sure you're not selling stolen merchandise...[/QUOTE]

*serious question* is there a way to find out ? Because that would suck MAJOR balls if they could track the serial #'s of the DSi's and they were infact stolen.....

EDIT : Well he seemed like a nice person ( looked high as hell ) but didnt look like a stealer . Then again I guess a little bunny rabbit could steal....

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']*serious question* is there a way to find out ? Because that would suck MAJOR balls if they could track the serial #'s of the DSi's and they were infact stolen.....

EDIT : Well he seemed like a nice person ( looked high as hell ) but didnt look like a stealer . Then again I guess a little bunny rabbit could steal....[/QUOTE]

You bought BRAND NEW DSis out of the back of a truck for a HUGE discount from a guy talking in "ghetto slang". Think. About. It.

I'll tell you right now, cause I use to see this happen in my younger days. You buy something stolen it will get stolen sooner or later.

to steer away from the guy who doesn't realize the man at the door is the landshark...

i just picked up a snes with all cables, two controllers, and megaman x for $18. dude was pretty cool too.

Is a DS Lite with a charger and one game for $60 in mint condition a good deal?

I also found this one other deal:

Titles
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 LIMITED EDITION

BIOSHOCK

ASSASSINS CREED 2

TERMINATOR SALVATION

DARK MESSIAH

FARCRY 2

FRONTLINES FUEL OF WAR

LOST ODYSSEY

All play perfect

All for $80, I could probably get him to go down to $70, would that be a decent deal, I already have Lost Odyssey, and I'd only be interested in BF2:LE and FarCry 2.

[quote name='nnthomas']LMAO you bought stolen merchandise, enjoy your prison time. Totally BEAST[/QUOTE]
As long as he doesn't knowingly purchase stolen equipment, the worse that can happen is the cops would confiscate the goods.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']As long as he doesn't knowingly purchase stolen equipment, the worse that can happen is the cops would confiscate the goods.[/QUOTE]

True, which would suck, being that he paid this thief for them and all.

Did you get his license plate number? If I'd have heard him say $130 for 3, I would have walked out on the deal right there. I don't need to buy stolen shit.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']For the past 4 days me and this Craiglister have been trying to get together so I could purchase one of his Dsi's . So FINALLY today we met in the local Sam's Club parking lot :lol: He showed me the Black DSi I wanted BRAND NEW !! and I asked him you were asking $130 right ? He says nahh man *in a ghetto slang* , he then said all I want is $85 , so I said you fucking serious *really said that* :lol: I then asked him how much he wanted for the others ( he had about 20 of them in his Honda Accord's truck ) . He then said " How about if you have $130 w/ you then you can have 3 of them , so I said " hell Yeah " !!!

-- Overall GREAT day !!
-- Have already sold the other 2 on Amazon for $135 a piece :D[/QUOTE]

100% stolen.

Lower price then retail, brand new, trunk load = stolen

Got this lot for $30:

Super Mario RPG (SNES, cart only)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN, complete)
Pikmin (GCN, no manual)
Pokemon Blue (GB, cart only)
Pokemon Red (GB, cart only)
Pokemon Silver (GB, cart only)
Zelda Oracle of Ages (GB, cart only)
Super Mario Land (GB, cart only)

P1010029.jpg

Second SMRPG in as many weeks :D

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']For the past 4 days me and this Craiglister have been trying to get together so I could purchase one of his Dsi's . So FINALLY today we met in the local Sam's Club parking lot :lol: He showed me the Black DSi I wanted BRAND NEW !! and I asked him you were asking $130 right ? He says nahh man *in a ghetto slang* , he then said all I want is $85 , so I said you fucking serious *really said that* :lol: I then asked him how much he wanted for the others ( he had about 20 of them in his Honda Accord's truck ) . He then said " How about if you have $130 w/ you then you can have 3 of them , so I said " hell Yeah " !!!

-- Overall GREAT day !!
-- Have already sold the other 2 on Amazon for $135 a piece :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']*serious question* is there a way to find out ? Because that would suck MAJOR balls if they could track the serial #'s of the DSi's and they were infact stolen.....

EDIT : Well he seemed like a nice person ( looked high as hell ) but didnt look like a stealer . Then again I guess a little bunny rabbit could steal....[/QUOTE]

There are so many things in your post that hints stolen merchandise. I won't waste time pointing them out. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Nothing you can do about it now. :cool::cool:
Just becareful next time, you might get this guy waiting for you if you are unlucky. :lol::lol:

to-catch-a-predator.jpg

Picked up an NES (boxed Action set) with a dozen games, almost all boxed and complete, for $25. The poster originally wanted something like $100 or $120 for the bundle, but had been dropping her price. When it hit $50 I figured it was time to make the move. It was a chick who didn't look like a gamer, so I guessed it had been her ex's.

We met up at Tito's Tacos in Culver City yesterday (yum), and I CiF'd her a $20 for the bundle, she said that was too low, but she would do $40. I whipped out 5 ones had to really push but finally got her to agree and she said fine she just wants it gone.

The main reason I went for the bundle was the boxed/complete/mint Castlevania 3 and boxed/complete/mint Mike Tyson's Punchout!!, as well as the boxed/complete/excellent condition NES itself.

$25 =

NES Action Set (boxed, complete, very good-near mint)
Castlevania 3 (boxed, complete, mint)
Mike Tyson's Punchout!!! (boxed, complete, mint)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (in a box for Super Mario Bros.)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (boxed, complete, mint)
Super Mario Bros. (complete with the box SMB3 was in)
Rad Racer (boxed, complete, mint)
RC Pro Am (boxed, complete, mint)
Baseball (boxed, complete, mint)
Golf (boxed, complete, mint)
Top Gun (boxed, complete, mint)
Mega Man 3 (cart only)

Would've liked to pay a bit less but for $60 -

Atomic Blue N64 console with a memory expansion in it. Looks and works like new.
1 atomic blue controller, 1 atomic red controller
Donkey Kong 64
Jet Force Gemini
Harvest Moon 64
Worms Armageddon
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros

There's a listing for an N64 with 2 controllers and 6 games (Super Smash Bros, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Kirby, Pokemon Stadium 2), all for $40. Worth it?

[quote name='NaturalHatTrick']There's a listing for an N64 with 2 controllers and 6 games (Super Smash Bros, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Kirby, Pokemon Stadium 2), all for $40. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

I think it's a decent start. If you plan on flipping, not really.

bread's done
Back