32. The Super Spy
33. Top Hunter
34. Top Player's Golf
35. Twinkle Star Sprites
36. Viewpoint
37. Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
38. Windjammers

What do you think that is all worth? He is saying 350

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Some guy on Craigslist is selling a neogeo cd Cib with these 38 games

1. Art of Fighting 3
2. Baseball Stars 2
3. Crossed Swords
4. Crossed Swords 2
5. Fatal Fury 3
6. Fighter's History Dynamite
7. Fire Suplex
8. Football Frenzy
9. Ghost Pilots
10. Iron Clad
11. King of Monsters 2
12. Last Resort
13. League Bowling
14. Magician Lord
15. Metal Slug
16. Metal Slug 2
17. Mutation Nation
18. Neo Turf Master's
19. Ninja Combat
20. Ninja Commando
21. Puzzle Bobble
22. Raguy
23. Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
24. Rally Chase
25. Robo Army
26. Sengoku
27. Sengoku 2
28. Soccer Brawl
29. Sonic Wings 2
30. Super Baseball 2020
31. Super Sidekicks 2
32. The Super Spy
33. Top Hunter
34. Top Player's Golf
35. Twinkle Star Sprites
36. Viewpoint
37. Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
38. Windjammers

What do you think that is all worth? He is saying 350[/QUOTE]

Check ebay, but the console + 9 + 11 + 25 is about $200. If you're buying to collect, it's probably a good price. To resell, probably not.

Neo Geo CD was going for $200 last time I checked. I got myself a Neo Geo CD Mint CIB + 2 original games + HDD of 40 ISO's + Modified Saturn for $230 over the weekend.

You can also just buy a Japanese version for around $100 and just flip the DIM switch so you can play NTSC games.

How much should I offer for this? He's asking $100.

N64 console, comes w/cords, xpansion pac, jumper pac, 1 controller. All 6 games come in original boxes, xcept for Donkey Kong. Banjo Tooie players guide included. Guaranteed in good working order, 1 original owner. Call 573-twonineone-1zerofour1if interested. Will NOT sell games individually. Thnx.

5F15U65J73K33I23m1c28386c5db6a4d01b2f.jpg

5N85K75W03Kc3Fd3H5c2870fc8b1152591293.jpg

[quote name='Mizzou75']How much should I offer for this? He's asking $100.[/QUOTE]
collecting or flipping?

if collecting, I'd say that's a decent price.If planning on flipping, I wouldn't bother.

[quote name='Mizzou75']i've got zelda and majoras mask (cart only) so i'd probably flip those but i dont have an n64 so i'd like to keep most of it.[/QUOTE]

Go $80 and you're sure to end up with free stuff after flips.

I picked up everything in the next 2 pics for $50. Originally I was only going there to pick up the SNES but the guy threw the NES stuff free of charge. What type of guy would I be to turn down free video games? lol

Everything is pretty much up for trade or sale. I already have Earthbound and Lufia 2 and I am not really a huge boxed Nintendo game enthusiast at all (I think Dokstarr can attest to that, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alexkidd4']Everything is pretty much up for trade or sale. I already have Earthbound and Lufia 2 and I am not really a huge boxed Nintendo game enthusiast at all (I think Dokkstarr can attest to that, lol)[/QUOTE]

Jebus... I've love both of them, but I don't have anything to really trade anymore.

That's a crazy good haul.

I got earthbound and lufia 2 this past summer. I hopefully I can use both pieces to acquire some of the games I've been looking for awhile now. I've been looking for EVO and Metal Warriors for quite some time. I just checked the complete listings for Earthbound on eBay. People are actually paying $200 for a cart only copy.

Deal or no deal? $300 OBO. Seems overpriced, then again I don't know much about old systems.

MAJOR CLASSIC GAME SYSTEM LOT + GAMES ATARI NINTENDO + MORE - $300
UP FOR SALE TODAY IS MY COLLECTION OF CLASSIC GAME UNITS AND GAMES. BELOW IS A LIST OF THE UNITS AND GAMES WITH PICS OF ALL OF IT:

2 Original Atari 2600
1 Atari 5200 in box
2 2nd Version Atari 2600 1 boxed 1 w/out
1 Original Nintendo
3 Super Nintendo
1 Sega Genesis
1 Sega Dream cast
1 Nintendo Game Cube
1 X Box
1 Game Boy
2 Game Boy Advance

game inventory list--

atari 2600
atlantis
night driver
star wars empire strikes back
missile command
starmaster
basketball
sky diver
real sports baseball
gorf
chopper command
pitfall 2
wizard of wor
space war
defender
6 tele-games
outlaw
real sports soccer
asteroid
air sea battle
space jockey
space invaders
pitfall
real sports volleyball
pac-man
maze craze
space invaders
phoenix
video Olympics
pac-man
international soccer
super challenge football
astro blast
the electric co. word fun

Atari 5200
pac-man
missile command
defender
galaxian

Reg. Nintendo
star tropics
racket attack
hogans alley
pin ball quest
operation wolf
gun smoke
star tropics 2 zodas revenge
25th Jeopardy anni. edition
pin ball quest
Bill Elliotts nas car challenge
Super Mario brothers Duck hunt

Super Nintendo
Madden 95
MBA Live 97
super mario world
street fighter 2
donkey kong country
nhl 95
the untouchables
tetris 2
teenage mutant ninja turtles tournament fighters
aerobiz super sonic
saturday night slam masters
the magical quest staring mickey mouse

Ninentdo 64
Zelda
harvest moon 64
bass hunter
army man sergeants heroes
donkey kong racing
toy story 2
wrestle mania 2000
007 world is not enough
hot wheels turbo racing
indiana jones and the infernal machine
ewf no mercy
banjo kazooie
xena the talisman of fate
koby bryant in mba courtside
zelda
tom clancy rainbow 6

Sega
Bubsy
sonic spin ball
pga tour golf 2
pga tour golf 3
earthworm jim
decap attack
x-men
ariel the little mermaid
star wars 32x

Gameboy
Gex 3

ALSO THERE IS A LARGE SELECTION OF CONTROLLERS, POWER CORDS AND OTHER ITEMS THAT WENT WITH THESE UNITS. I AM ASKING $300 OR BEST OFFER FOR THIS LOT.
5K95J65Mc3Id3J83Nac1q7f776df84fba1890.jpg
5Lb5Kb5M53K23oa3Hac1q9adc7a59396f13d4.jpg
5G55Fd5X63K33Id3Ldc1q62fa078891cb1808.jpg

[quote name='Dinky']Deal or no deal? $300 OBO. Seems overpriced, then again I don't know much about old systems.[/QUOTE]

Very overpriced. Try to get that N64 bundle by itself.

Odd, is that a red Game Boy Advance? Did they even make one of those or do you suppose it's painted/case replaced?

I think it was a Target exclusive. I remember seeing a few stores with exclusive colors back in the day. Red, black, lime green, and I think orange.

Met a guy a while back from Craigslist that buys those storage lockers when they go to auction. I went with him today. In the second locker there was a box of video games that I bought for $40.

Ended up getting

GTA The Director's Cut with case and manual
Wu Tang Shaolin Style with case and manual

Metroid Prime on GC
Resident Evil 4 Gamestop special edition. Hardly a scratch on the tin

X-men 1-2 for the genesis. Carts only
Sonic 1, 2, 3 in box and manual
NBA Jam with box and manual
Barkley Shut up and Jam with box and manual
Rocket Knight Adventures with box and manual

Silent Hill Origins for PSP
MGS: Portable Ops for PSP

How much are Model 2 SNES worth? I've never seen this one before. I used to own the 1st model, I believe.
Super Nintendo Mini Console System Bundle 4 games Mortal Kombat 3 - $69

I have listed a clean Super Nintendo Mini Console with 1 Original Brand controller, all the plugs, and 4 games. Console is in great working condition and all the games have been cleaned and works great!

games are:
Mortal Kombat 3
Madden 95
Toys
NHL Stanley Cup
5N15I55Ma3K83L93M5c2151df8e912f54151c.jpg
5I85G95K83Ld3J83Nac21172afb9d73041ad8.jpg
5U45F85Jf3K43Mf3J2c21e100a560c1b01fcb.jpg
5I45W25M73ma3I33H1c21761e1d6208441aee.jpg

People seem to pay a little more for the newer model SNES. Those games suck though. I'd talk him down.

An SNES (to me) isn't worth more than $30...unless it comes with some good games. I'm sure there are others that would pay more for an SNES, but, I've seen enough of them in the $20 range that anything over that seems not worth it to me. *shrugs*

Deal or no deal Sony 3d Display for $180 includes everything but the box? My only concern is I read online of a few people having issues with them.

[quote name='Rig']People seem to pay a little more for the newer model SNES. Those games suck though. I'd talk him down.

An SNES (to me) isn't worth more than $30...unless it comes with some good games. I'm sure there are others that would pay more for an SNES, but, I've seen enough of them in the $20 range that anything over that seems not worth it to me. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

the SNES 2's usually sell for at least $50 on ebay, So yeah I would try and talk him down a bit.

Well, I have officially broken my Craig's list finds cherry. My wife picked this up for me today. I'm still kind of shocked I found this. The Vectrex was my white whale. :)

Vetrex Arcade System - $50 (Warminster)

Date: 2012-02-12, 2:30PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Working... has all plugs and 2 controllers. Asking $50cash and carry

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5L45Ke5J33F33L13pac2cc7db0030027c1a61.jpg

[quote name='coleridge']Well, I have officially broken my Craig's list finds cherry. My wife picked this up for me today. I'm still kind of shocked I found this. The Vectrex was my white whale. :)

Vetrex Arcade System - $50 (Warminster)

Date: 2012-02-12, 2:30PM EST
Working... has all plugs and 2 controllers. Asking $50cash and carry

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5L45Ke5J33F33L13pac2cc7db0030027c1a61.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Duuuuuude! Huge score. Congrats.

I've been looking for a PS2 Slim at a decent price off and on for months; started to get discouraged after I missed out on a few $10 bundles, but then I saw this listing today:

**all classic game systems** - $1 (west cleveland) Date: 2012-02-14, 10:28AM EST
we have every game system in stock!!! atari, nes, super nes, nintendo 64, nintendo game cube,

sega, sega cd, sega dreamcast, ps1, ps2, xbox, neo geo, turbograhic 16, we also carry all new

systems ps3, 360, wii etc. we also have all those hard to find retro controllers and acessories!!!!

all retro game sytems come with 1 controller and all hook ups and are 20 bucks out the door!!!

you wont find a cheaper price any where in town!!! you will be surprised what i have at my store

so dont be afraid to text or call and ask!! the best part is i also do trades!!! so bring some cash

or we are excepting trades of equal value.

were looking for any type of gold or jewlery. it can be old or broken. we also like any kinds of

electronics like tvs, game systems, newer smart phones, ipods, but we are open to any offer!

just call or text any time and let us know what you got! cash will always take first dibbs! my name

is derek and you can reach me at 216-347-0959 or call the store at 216-252-6112

Stopped by after work, and left with a functioning Slim; all the cables, two official Sony controllers, a Sony 8mb memory card, and Fire Blade (complete) for $25.

Game selection was pretty weak, and the lone copies of God of War and GTA:SA were beyond playable, but it's a pawn shop not a GameStop. He sold me the console, game, and 2 controllers for $20; might be worth stopping by (12000 Lorain Ave) if anyone else is in the Cleveland area looking for retro consoles.

[quote name='Pirate331']I've been looking for a PS2 Slim at a decent price off and on for months; started to get discouraged after I missed out on a few $10 bundles, but then I saw this listing today:

Stopped by after work, and left with a functioning Slim; all the cables, two official Sony controllers, a Sony 8mb memory card, and Fire Blade (complete) for $25.

Game selection was pretty weak, and the lone copies of God of War and GTA:SA were beyond playable, but it's a pawn shop not a GameStop. He sold me the console, game, and 2 controllers for $20; might be worth stopping by (12000 Lorain Ave) if anyone else is in the Cleveland area looking for retro consoles.[/QUOTE]

I have seen that ad before. I actually tried going to the place but it looked closed around 3pm. So I thought I just got trolled. I also tried calling but no one ever picks up.

Anyway I managed to get a copy of Suikoden 2 for $75. Will post pics in the Feb pick ups thread after I pick up my Vita.

[quote name='kermit036']I have seen that ad before. I actually tried going to the place but it looked closed around 3pm. So I thought I just got trolled. I also tried calling but no one ever picks up.[/QUOTE]

It's not a very conspicuous place, as I'm sure you know. I think their sign said open until 6pm, so try again during the week if you're still looking. The guy was super cool about finding all the components and letting me test everything out before I left, but yeah... he took a couple hours to reply to the text I sent him initially inquiring about having a ps2 available; not really surprised he didn't answer when you called.

[quote name='Pirate331']It's not a very conspicuous place, as I'm sure you know. I think their sign said open until 6pm, so try again during the week if you're still looking. The guy was super cool about finding all the components and letting me test everything out before I left, but yeah... he took a couple hours to reply to the text I sent him initially inquiring about having a ps2 available; not really surprised he didn't answer when you called.[/QUOTE]

Reading the ad you posted he mentioned having TG-16 & Neo Geo systems. Just out of curiosity did he actually have either of these?

I picked up a NES w/ 20 games, Super Mario All-Stars, Gunstar Heroes and Project Justice for Dreamcast all for $20. The games are filthy but a little windex will fix that. I'll update later with pics

White PSP go for $60 comes with everything

And these games

Angry Birds
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2
Little Big Planet
Killzone Liberation
Tetris
Rockband Unplugged
Sonic Rivals 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
and a few more demos installed.......

Thinking about getting it...maybe

[quote name='Theenternal']Wow some good scores lately, I saw a Vectrex for 50 about a week ago.....but was like.... I'm not hauling that thing around.[/QUOTE]

Crazy talk. I would have jumped on that. See above. :)

I love the Vectrex, seriously can't believe it's 30 years old.

I just picked up a wireless Rock Band drumset for my Xbox with the three symbols for $30. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Even though I had to go to the music store and get some sticks for $2.50. Great deal.

[quote name='FOnewearl']Reading the ad you posted he mentioned having TG-16 & Neo Geo systems. Just out of curiosity did he actually have either of these?[/QUOTE]
I didn't notice any, but then I was only there for the PS2. Call him up and ask.

[quote name='Pirate331']I didn't notice any, but then I was only there for the PS2. Call him up and ask.[/QUOTE]

I'm not local I was just wondering as you don't see either of those system around much....if at all in most areas. The TG-16 would be a good deal and the Neo Geo could be an absolute steal (if it's not a Neo Geo pocket). I'm guessing if this guy had either of these systems for $20 they didn't sit around very long and he just never took them out of his CL listing.

Picked up a PS Vita bundle today for $410:

- PS Vita Wi-Fi/3G
- 4 Games: Modnation Racers, Uncharted: GA, Wipeout, HSG
- 16 GB Card

Apparently Sony was giving these out at promotional events--think it's a steal even though it's missing the free PSN game and DataConnect pass (16 GB vs. 8 GB makes up for it).

Haven't posted in awhile (haven't found anything decent on CL recently), but I had a humdinger of a score today:

-Xbox 360 slim 4gb
-Kinect
-All power cables, etc.. including the audio adaptor, and an HDMI
-3 wireless controllers
-Energizer recharging station w/ rechargeable batteries
-Turtle Beach X11's
-Games: Modern Warfare 3, GTA Episodes from Liberty City, Skyrim, BF Bad Co. 2, Dance Central, Hasbro Family Game Night Fun Pack (FGN 2&3), Kinect Sports Season 2, Sims 3, NFS Hot Pursuit, CoD Black Ops, Tiger Woods '11, Kinect Adventures, Gears of War Triple Pack, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 3 LE.

...All for $300. I should be able to pretty easily recoup the money pretty easily from the hardware, controllers, charger & headset, so I'm thinking about running all of the games up to BB for a quick and easy free Vita. Should get at least about $250 (w/ bonus) for those.

Bought KOTOR II for $4. Also was able to pick up Marvel vs Capcom 2 for $10 awhile ago. That was their asking price, I didn't even bother negotiating down on the price since I thought those prices were a steal!

Complete 3DO collection:
Http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/vgm/2839662845.html

I'm looking at rarityguide.com and it doesn't seem any of it is too ridiculously high valued. But, he also has betas. I think obviously a realistic offer will be in the four digit range, but how much should I offer to get a counter instead of a laugh?

Just picked up a YLOD 40GB PS3 for $50 today. Not the greatest deal, but it's worth the gamble of getting it working, since I just recently sold my BC 80GB for $270 and the fiance was too happy about selling the bedroom PS3. :D

UPDATE: And after trying it to half-assed way, with a hairdryer, and letting it cool for an hour, it booted right up. When it YLOD's again, I'll open it and do it the proper way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was happy to get a SNES Mini (legit, not a bootleg one) for $65 with a set of games and two controllers this weekend.

Games were mostly junk but 2 copies of Super Mario World, one Donkey Kong Country, and Super Mario All-Stars to sell and bring the cost of the SNES down.

My snes was on the ropes so i was glad to have a newer, nice working one. I like how little space it takes up vs the original model too.

Not really a huge deal, but I picked up a bunch of Nintendo fan club magazines, the first like 28 volumes of Nintendo Power, a few strategy guides (like Mario 2, Zelda Oot, etc), and some other mags for 160.

It was a little rough for me to pay that much for them, but I have always wanted to get the first volume of NP and it seems to go usually for like 40 - 60 on eBay. I will probably read it on my day off and then put it into a frame of somesort and hang it up on the walls by the handbills, marquees, and gashapon signs decorating the walls.

I don't feel to horrible for spending the money since I did really well recently with some vhs tapes. Spent about 350 and got back about 1500 so far for about 1/2 of them.

I didn't take pics of this score, but I snagged a moderately used Nintendo DSi in decent shape (no charger, no stylus) and 17 games (game chip only) for $40 from a kid on Craigslist. He asked $50, and I actually had the balls to talk him down somehow. Games included Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2, New Super Mario Bros., Pokemon SoulSilver, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Kirby Superstar Ultra, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and several other games worth between 5-$10 each. Quickly flipped the system, SoulSilver, and New Super Mario Bros. for $75 cash, and am in the process of cashing out on the remaining games.

[quote name='jer7583']Do people really buy VHS tapes or were they just uncommon or something?[/QUOTE]

They were rare ones. I sold one for about $150, and then a good number for anywhere from 30 - 70, and then a bunch of 15 to 25 ones.

[quote name='sp00ge']Just picked up a YLOD 40GB PS3 for $50 today. Not the greatest deal, but it's worth the gamble of getting it working, since I just recently sold my BC 80GB for $270 and the fiance was too happy about selling the bedroom PS3. :D

UPDATE: And after trying it to half-assed way, with a hairdryer, and letting it cool for an hour, it booted right up. When it YLOD's again, I'll open it and do it the proper way.[/QUOTE]

And after letting it sit for awhile, it lasted about 5 minutes before YLOD'ing on me. I just did the proper fix and it seems to be working great now *knock on wood*

I picked up a Nintendo Deluxe set with like 10 boxed games and a gameboy for $85. I kind of feel like I over paid since the box didn't have the Styrofoam. On the other hand it came with a copy of Metroid that is ridiculously clean, so I am forcing myself to get over it.

Picked up 20 SNES games and a controller for $15 (asking price). Just happened to be online when the post went up. Found out a few titles by e-mail and jumped on it. I did have to drive about an hour round trip, but it was totally worth it.

Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario Kart
Super Star Wars
Super Tennis
Captain America and the Avengers
Zelda Link to the Past
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 3
Donkey Kong Country 3 (yes, 2 of them)
Killer Instinct