The OFFICIAL EBgames Daily Price Watch Thread - MON 6/28

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Yeah -- the guy at my EB price matched the site -- gave me SSX 3 and R Racing for $15 and $11, respectively. The games were shrink wrapped but I sometimes doubt whether the games are entirely "new" They were missing the Xbox sticker seal along the right side -- but I have noticed that some games now don't have this seal -- and that it depends on the retailer you're buying from.

Anyways, just wanted to let you folks know.

I tried buying Psi-Ops from EB B&M to and I asked if they offered the free MK game,(to save on shipping)since they offer it online, but they said its I have to buy it online to receive MK for free.

Bastards!

I tried buying Psi-Ops from EB B&M to and I asked if they offered the free MK game,(to save on shipping)since they offer it online, but they said its I have to buy it online to receive MK for free.

In store, we were only offering it as preorder. Ebgames.com continues to give out preorder material after the game releases (hence this deal and Breakdown/Dead to Rights)

Yeah -- the guy at my EB price matched the site -- gave me SSX 3 and R Racing for $15 and $11, respectively.

extreme YMMV. The home office tells us to not price match at all including our site. R Racing in stores is the same price. But SSX3 still sells at 19.99 B&M.

Here is the deal, I bought it for $29.99 and then i called their customer support and complained that the website showed on price and the checkout showed another, they honored the website price.
Very nice finally got in on this deal.

[quote name='YOUR BASE']I just ordered it by phone and they will charge that much and will update the website in about an hour.[/quote]

already updated...check my post ahead of yours :wink:

Ok, it likes the only time you can catch this deal is in the early morning. Is it not? Specifically speaking of the CS deal, because it's gone already. :evil:

I got my copy of Counter-Strike yesterday, and it was re-srinkwrapped, though it still had a sticker on the side. It appears that they opened it to put one of those little security tags that you often find in DVDs in the case. I dont mind, but its wierd that they did that.

Why don't EB stores match the prices on the website? That makes zero sense to me.

they have different stock then we do at stores (claimed my DM) so they have some ludacris sales to move merchandise.

you noticed that? from where? if your really seeing that, then you are buying used resealed as new, because every new game has a seal, regardless.

what is with all the bitching all the time about resealed games. If you don't like the policy, don't shop there. Just stop bitching.

hey i'm going to order

fallout brotherhood of steel
Time crisis 3
Soul calibur 2

for 66.00 bucks good?

and can i trust used games from the website?

thanks in advance Maynard

Hey -- my games work absolutely fine. If EBGames is resealing games and selling them new, that is a VERY blurry policy. Both R:Racing and SSX 3 were spotless. If they were opened, it doesn't appear as if they were ever played.

Anyways, I'm satisfied -- SSX3 for $15 is a great price from EB and R:Racing isn't half bad.

just thought id let everyone know...cause the day i talk myself into buying it and find out i have enough credit available on my card - its gone...........go figure!!

[quote name='Maynard']hey i'm going to order

and can i trust used games from the website?

thanks in advance Maynard[/quote]

I have bought a bunch of used games from eb's website and I have never had a problem with any of them. A couple of them have had minor scuffs on the disks but nothing that kept them from playing properly.

Every use game I bought came with like new manuals and covers but the plastic cases are fucked sometimes. I just went down to office depot and bought some dvd cases and you cant even tell that I bought used.

Besides, if the game has problems, just take it to a B&M store and return it...

does that page take forever to load for everyone else or is it just me? i can't even make it to the shopping cart to check out.

SONOFABITCH. I missed it again!!! Did anyone get an extra copy? I really want this but still not ready to put down $30 on it.

Somebody should call EB and claim to have seen it for 10 when you put it in your cart and you want that price back. :) Man, I hope it does come back, but sooner or later I gotta sleep.

Well that sucks. I stayed up all night checking and it looks like it came back in stock as I was going to sleep. I thought about checking the computer one more time when it looks like it came back in stock, but didn't. Maybe it'll show up tomorrow.

bread's done
Back