The Official Fry's (Online) 10/13-10/xx Dealz Thread (Lots O' 360 Deals!)

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Frys.com is having a lot of trouble now....I suggest you call and double check your order, even if you think your in the clear.

UPDATE: 10/14

Seems like games are now slowly going out of stock, or getting back ordered. "call for availability" is becoming more common on games.

MotoGP - 39.99 call for availability
Guitarhero call for availability
Table Tennis call for availability

$14.99 360 Games
NBA Live 06
Madden 06
Fifa 06
Fifa: road to The World Cup 06
Table Tennis (call for availability) Gone????
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

$19.99 360 Games

MotoGP 06 (call for availability) Gone???

Misc. 360 Games/Ps2 Games

NHL 2K7 $24.99
Chromehounds $29.99
Prey $29.99
Bully PS2 34.99 SHIPPED

Xbox & PS2 games for $4.99

HERE

Guitar Hero Bundle for $39.99
HERE (call for availability)

Bundles
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Playstation 2 Bundle with 10 Games [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]$[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]169.99[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]XBOX 360 Premium Bundle with 3 Games [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]$[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]449.99[/FONT]

Other cheap ass stuff

NBA 2k2 xbox 45 cents!!! Gone???
Rocky (Xbox) - $1.90
Azurik: Rise of Perathia (Xbox) - $3.88
Unreal II: The Awakening (Xbox) - $4.17
Whacked! (Xbox) - $4.17
Turok: Evolution (Xbox) - $4.17
Enclave (Xbox) - $4.17
Legacy of Kain: Defiance - $4.41
SSX Tricky (Xbox) - $4.90
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Xbox) - $4.90
The Thing (Xbox) - $4.90
Spawn: Armageddon - $4.90
Terminator: Dawn of Fate (Xbox) - $4.99
Rocky Legends (Xbox) - $6.72

16Mb memory card (Gamecube) (not 1st party) - $4.90
Donkey Konga Bongo Controller (Gamecube) (Pelican, not 1st party) - $4.90
Starky & Hutch (Gamecube) - $5.03
SSX3 (Gamecube) - $6.54

PS2 DVD Remote with passthrough (PS2) (not 1st party) - $0.99
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (PS2) - $4.90
Van Helsing (PS2) - $4.90
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2) - $4.90
Eternal Ring (PS2) - $4.90
NBA Street (PS2) - $4.90
American Idol - PlayStation 2 (PS2) - $4.99
Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - $5.23
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 - $6.54

Spyro 2: Season of Flame (GBA) - $6.90

*NOTES*

Feel free to add more deals...shipping one these things seem to be reasonable when ordering more than 3 of something....

When you order it might be worth checking the price on second day shipping, on the 2 orders I've placed the diff between ground and 2nd day was less than a buck. -benjamouth

just to let everyone know, the XBOX and PS2 versions of NHL 2k7 are both 4.99. didn't see this posted, but if it was sorry bout that.

[quote name='rly723']MLB 2K6 360 $19.99

good deal? or should i wait longer?[/quote]

is there a link for this...i cant seem to find it on site

[quote name='seanr1221']If lego star wars were 10.00 cheaper Id get it in heartbeat.[/quote]

Wait long enough and it will be $20 when it goes Greatest Hits.

[quote name='mvp828']just to let everyone know, the XBOX and PS2 versions of NHL 2k7 are both 4.99. didn't see this posted, but if it was sorry bout that.[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's gone now, they're not even on the Fry's website anymore. Good thing I got one for the Xbox.

Half Life 2 came, but NHL 2K7 didn't. I wonder if I should just cancel it, or wait for a possible new shipment...

[quote name='Weedy649']NHL2k and table tennis arrived for me this morning, i think MLB2k6 is 20 for original xbox not 360[/QUOTE]

mlb2k6 360 was listed on the site yesterday. i checked again jsut now and it must've sold out since its not there anymore

anyways my order status hasnt been updates from DHL, since saturday morning.

its shipping from OH to CA so i'm hoping it comes tomorrow

My Chromehounds, Prey, World Cup 06, NBA Live 06 and Moto GP 06 arrived, all ordered on Friday night.

I went for 2nd day shipping but judging from other posts Ground would have been fine. Luckily the difference was like 70 cents.

[quote name='benjamouth']My Chromehounds, Prey, World Cup 06, NBA Live 06 and Moto GP 06 arrived, all ordered on Friday night.

I went for 2nd day shipping but judging from other posts Ground would have been fine. Luckily the difference was like 70 cents.[/QUOTE]

I did the same. Ordered late Friday night w/ 2 day shipping and my Table Tennis showed up today (although the DHL guy still has it because I wasn't home).

Got my items today aswell. Frys has gain a tiny bit respect from me. Anyway, when does frys charge your card? I don't think they charged me yet.

Well they lost my respect. Almost every game i ordered is either backordered or cancelled. Spent over $130 and nothing to show for it. They better deliver because if they don't, I will, mark my words, never order a damn thing from this company again. I have bought many things in the past, too. They will never see a penny from me and hopefully anyone who reads this!!!

I just find it impossible that I didn't get one game out of like 31 games. I smell something fishy.

I hear ya...frys is one of the worst online companies...easy, like I said you take a risk...I don't know if frys is going to charge my card now, later, or ever...its BS cant log in!

Got my Table Tennis and MotoGP this morning--used two day shipping ordered on friday night.

Thanks OP...and SteveMcQ! hahaha.

[quote name='JDMxB']Got my Table Tennis and MotoGP this morning--used two day shipping ordered on friday night.

Thanks OP...and SteveMcQ! hahaha.[/quote]Damn you, how does that work? I placed my MotoGP order before you and yet my copy is backordered?

I did get FIFA (great game, btw), Chromehounds, and NHL2K7 today so I can't complain too much. I'm impressed at how fast they're shipping is even though I chose ground.

i ordered friday too and my games have yet to get here. THey are shipping from Ohio to California. it does say the estimated date would be tuesday, but i was hoping to get it earlier as some other people have. my status from DHL hasnt been update either since saturday morning, so who knows. oh well, hopefully it comes by tuesday afternoon

Adding Fry's hatred here. Didn't try to get in on this "sale". They mysteriously and quietly cancelled Maximo from a previous order. No email. Nothing. It was listed as cancelled on the packing slip when the rest of the order showed up.

Yet it's been continually listed as available for purchase.

Customer service is a joke. Won't answer the phone or emails.

fuck Fry's

Their "unparalleled customer service" means you go one way, they head the other -- so you'll never meet.

bread's done
Back