The OFFICIAL "I redeemed myself at TOYSRUS!" thread

Tatum

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I missed out on the Circuit City deal. I missed out on the Best Buy deal. I can now say I did not go 0 for 3 with a strikeout. Today at Toysrus I got these Xbox games:

Kill.Switch $20
Otogi $15
Jedi Academy $15
Metal Gear $7.50

I saved 57.50!
Post your stories of redemption or just your scores.

Deus EX: IW - $9.97
Prince of Persia- $9.97
X-box game case - $2.49
Lost Kingdoms 2 - $9.99
Sphinx - $6.47
Perfect Dark - $1.90
Front Mission 3 - $20
Silent Hill 2 -$9.99

^^^you're lucky to get perfect dark that cheap, i hear its usually $5. let's see, i have scored about 5 sealed Mortal Kombat 3's for SNES for $1.90 each

i got a megaman snes game i think its called megaman x3 at tru today. wasnt sure if i should get it or not (i hate megaman) but hey it was only 3.09 and i havent seen any new and sealed snes games in about 8 years.

I missed out on the CC sale which sucks because it was definitely better. Oh well I guess the fact that I missed it because I was in Europe makes up for it.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']i got a megaman snes game i think its called megaman x3 at tru today. wasnt sure if i should get it or not (i hate megaman) but hey it was only 3.09 and i havent seen any new and sealed snes games in about 8 years.[/quote]

I'll, umm, give ya full price what TRU was charging...

[quote name='sevdustflyer']i got a megaman snes game i think its called megaman x3 at tru today. wasnt sure if i should get it or not (i hate megaman) but hey it was only 3.09 and i havent seen any new and sealed snes games in about 8 years.[/quote]

Personally, I'd dump Megaman X3 onto ebay in a heartbeat . . . you might pull $100 . . . and there's no way its worth that much for me to keep it :lol:

Toysrushaul1.jpg

Yeah, that pic is sans the other 3 copies of Rez I presented as well-received gifts to my friends. Not pictured is Front Mission 3, which I also scored.

Here's the pick of the crop really. My TRU had these just lying in the back:
ToysRUsHaul2.jpg

they said that these wouldn't sell as fast as spyHunter or something of the like :roll:

I think my best find was Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 9.99... I'm new to the Gameboy scene, though, and maybe this isn't such a great deal after all.

[quote name='BigLebowski']I think my best find was Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 9.99... I'm new to the Gameboy scene, though, and maybe this isn't such a great deal after all.[/quote]

man i hated trying to play that game on the Gba , the sp isnt that bad but with no back light the game was just too dark

My TRU put everything on a table. I got:

KOF 00/01 $14.99
Silent Hill 3 $9.99
Wakeboarding featuring Shaun Murray $14.99
Metal Arms $9.99

The best part is they mostly have red tags on them which do not reflect the half off, so people are standing around the table bitching that $29.99 is too much for whatever and not buying anything.

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='BigLebowski']I think my best find was Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 9.99... I'm new to the Gameboy scene, though, and maybe this isn't such a great deal after all.[/quote]

man i hated trying to play that game on the Gba , the sp isnt that bad but with no back light the game was just too dark[/quote]

Agreed, but worth $10? Absolutely. Paid 30 for mine and was happy to do so. I also have HoD (great) and AoS (sealed for XMas). If you like SotN for PS1, you'll like these games, but good luck finding a deal on them.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='slidecage'][quote name='BigLebowski']I think my best find was Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 9.99... I'm new to the Gameboy scene, though, and maybe this isn't such a great deal after all.[/quote]

man i hated trying to play that game on the Gba , the sp isnt that bad but with no back light the game was just too dark[/quote]

Agreed, but worth $10? Absolutely. Paid 30 for mine and was happy to do so. I also have HoD (great) and AoS (sealed for XMas). If you like SotN for PS1, you'll like these games, but good luck finding a deal on them.[/quote]

Thanks, td, that makes me feel good. I thought it might have been a pretty good deal. I have Aria of Sorrow as well, but cart only. I recently got my first ever Gameboy (thanks Grave) and am a bit clueless regarding the game library.

bread's done
Back