The OFFICIAL"I'm Drinking Right Now" Thread!

I know, those things are huge. I'm not sure about whiskey, though. I used to love it, but now I can get sick from it. I tried this stuff called Ten High Kentucky Whiskey ($12 per half gallon) and it was so gross. When I first started drinking, my friend would steal Canadian Mist whiskey... I now hate all Canadianwhiskeys. Disgusting. Jack is good, though.

[quote name='Wombat']When I was 17, going back 11 years now, My friends and I went to a Hibachi Place, you know where they cook on the table. I pressed my Luck and ordered a Zombie, and they gave me one, then I drank two more, in about 30 minutes. 3 Zombiea in a half hour and I think I may have been drunk once before in my life. Needless to say I passed out on the table, burned my arms. Luckily my friends ulled me up before i started to sizzle.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah. A Zombie'll do that to you.

I remember I had one and thought, "Man... This didn't do shit!" So I had a couple more, and it hit me like a freight train. I was at a Chinese restaurant, at the time, and didn't know that drinks could give you "the munchies".

[quote name='Brak']Oh, yeah. A Zombie'll do that to you.

I remember I had one and thought, "Man... This didn't do shit!" So I had a couple more, and it hit me like a freight train. I was at a Chinese restaurant, at the time, and didn't know that drinks could give you "the munchies".[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know zombies at Chinese restaraunts were such an underage phenomenon. I would go to a particular place when underage and order them. Then, years later a friend and I were eating there, maybe drinking a beer (maybe not), and a group of about 6-8 couples came in, clearly dressed for the fall dance at their high school. Each of them ordered 2 zombies (each!) to start, and 2 more when their food came (and most of them asked for boxes to go, as they didn't seem interested in their food in the slightest).

I wonder how that becomes so common; I know I've never had a zombie since I was 19 or so; I've wanted to make one, however, because it's very hard to get that 151 rum to float on the top.

[quote name='wildnuts02']those can get you high. remember the trippy simpsons episode?[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. Tiph is getting plastered tonight. :cool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yep. With a PEPSI SLURPEE. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Probably the gayest thing you've written.

My favourite beers include:

RickardsRed1.jpg

moosehead.gif

stella.jpg

Makes me happy to think about.

[quote name='Mike23']Probably the gayest thing you've written.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I've written some pretty gay things. Usually when provoked my Moxio or dc.

My favourite beers include:

moosehead.gif

I like FortuneCity beer, too. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Gaming T-Shirts

Nah, I've written some pretty gay things. Usually when provoked my Moxio or dc.

I like FortuneCity beer, too. ;)[/QUOTE]

dude, don't knock fortune city
its almost as good as Rolling Rock..almost.

[quote name='joevan']dude, don't knock fortune city
its almost as good as Rolling Rock..almost.[/QUOTE]

I prefer Megaone.

What the fuck? I usually drink 3 tall cansof 211, but thelast 2 times, including last night, I've had 2 cans and, while I wasn't wasted, I just decided I was cool and went to sleep.

I thought tolerance went up, not down, heh.

[quote name='mykevermin']Wow, I didn't know zombies at Chinese restaraunts were such an underage phenomenon.[/QUOTE]

Well, that was on my 21st birthday. I never drank before I was 21. Not sure why.

And I know why I ordered it: the name of the drink is hysterical.

[quote name='Brak']Oh, yeah. A Zombie'll do that to you.

I remember I had one and thought, "Man... This didn't do shit!" So I had a couple more, and it hit me like a freight train. I was at a Chinese restaurant, at the time, and didn't know that drinks could give you "the munchies".[/QUOTE]

I've always called it "the drunchies", a term which several people have stolen from me and claimed as their own.

Seems like I'm here alot recently, eh? Bud Light is a gateway drug to Captain. My allegence has been to The Captain forever. Lord Jager created all though :D As for now, sit back and watch The Davinci Code on The History Channel then for a bit of S3

just finished my last paper for the semester :D

finishing the second of 2 leftover Miller lights (blech.) about to go pick up some buffalo wings and a brick of fried onions, then finish up a bottle of Red Label..about 3 shots left. It's a nice night to be in a high rise in Chicago. i'll miss this when i'm in Madison.

yea me and my friend just had a couple of beers while we watched Dukes of Hazzard. Not going to drink too much as I have two tests and an oral presentation monday and I don't want to wake up late

[quote name='DT778']Just drank a 32 oz. of Miller, I hope it helps me with my paper that I'm about to write.[/QUOTE]
I dont think i finished one paper while not under the influence this past semester. 3 A's so far, one exam monday :p

I'm just finished having a Texas Hold 'Em tourney here at my house. Hella Coronas down, going to my girls Valerie's house, see what goes on over there! :^o

I had a 40 of Old English and half a 40 of Bud which I shared with my fiancee earlier... Mostly worn off now. I have 3 tall cans of 211, debating on whether I should drink them. I am muy tired.

Okay, 3 more tall cans of 211 tonight, even though I'd prefer something tastier.

Tomorrow, since we've decided not to go to Papa Joe's anymore due to some unsavory individuals infesting the place, we're getting an 18 pack of Busch bottles (hey, we're on a budget) and chilling, watching some DVDs.

The girl's bringing champagne for Christmas, and my mom's friend Lisa (only 30 years old) who is a very fun drunk, is bringing... something. I'm going to throw in my traditional Christmas peppermint schnapps. Goal of the day: Be around my mom when she's drunk for the first time ever.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I'm drinking "woodchuck draft cider" right now. It's the "amber" one, which is essentially the plain one. It's made in vermont.[/QUOTE]

i LOVE woodchuck!! reminds me of the college days. WAY better (and stronger) than Moosehead(?). :drool:

Oh how I love Nina (the rest of The Cardigans are ok too .. just not as good to look at ;)). Anyway, I'm about to hit the Canadian Club soon. Who else is drinking tonight?

3 Bud lights in 20 minutes the night before my next semester of school starts. WOooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo. Tequila anyone? Maybe I'll fill my flask with So-Co and Lime. Alcoholic? Never...BACK TO THE TOP FOR THIS GEM OF A TOPIC!

ADD:
Lol I just realized someone blindly used "muy" in there post probably not thinking about it. I am majoring in spanish now and, even though I haven't finished my second semester of it yet, I use it more and more with each drink. One night I even spoke in full sentences and noone understood a word I said for the entire night. Funny story...THE END.

[quote name='Eviltude']3 Bud lights in 20 minutes the night before my next semester of school starts. WOooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo. Tequila anyone? Maybe I'll fill my flask with So-Co and Lime. Alcoholic? Never...BACK TO THE TOP FOR THIS GEM OF A TOPIC!

ADD:
Lol I just realized someone blindly used "muy" in there post probably not thinking about it. I am majoring in spanish now and, even though I haven't finished my second semester of it yet, I use it more and more with each drink. One night I even spoke in full sentences and noone understood a word I said for the entire night. Funny story...THE END.[/QUOTE]

wooohoooo - tequila, sauza!!! shots and lime

Even though it's only been 5 days, I have been farless inclined to drink since dumping my crazy ex-fiancee. It's just as well, because I need to be more health conscious since I'm starting a workout routine. Of course, at 125 pounds, it's not like a weight gain would hurt me.

That being said, I'll still be drinking 211 (if I'm broke) or Busch/Budweiser at least once a week, and I'm sure that when I move back to Illinois in less than 3 weeks, much alcohol will be consumed by me and my friends.

I bottled a Kolsch I made a few weeks ago last Friday, so I'll try one of those over the next few days, once I feel the carbonation level is good.

I opened a bottle of Sam Adams Chocolate Bock last night ($15 for 25 oz). Not worth it, but interesting. It had an excellent bittersweet chocolate flavor, but had none of the traditional hoppiness of a bock. Also, it was a thin beer, IMO, and overcarbonated, so the mouthfeel was totally fucked up for a bock (it was thin and bubbly like soda). It wasn't bad, and I did enjoy it, but it didn't taste like a bock (like those fuckers that make Shiner Bock), and it was too pricey for what it was.

Also helped my friend move yesterday, and he tossed me a liter bottle of IPA he bottled just around the new year. It's fantastic, though the coffee gives it a strange caramel/toffee flavor that counteracts with the "punch in the junk" level of hops in it. It's a very good beer, and it is free, and it's in a liter EZ Cap bottle, so I won't be giving it back to him anytime soon. Awesome!

Probably if you feel you simply cant go through the day without having at least a drink or two. I'm currently drinking some Canadian Club and black cherry vanilla diet coke. Normally it tastes like shite but improves vastly with whisky for some odd reason.

damn, if i would have known about this thread, my post count would have been 100's of posts higher haha

anyway... i'm currently drinking absolute vodka and cranberry juice

[quote name='Jaket']damn, if i would have known about this thread, my post count would have been 100's of posts higher haha

anyway... i'm currently drinking absolute vodka and cranberry juice[/QUOTE]

welcom jaket :)

damn...i can't seem to get through the day w/out a drink

bread's done
Back