The official - "I'm not using my $15 EA Store Gift Card" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Rather than everyone creating their own thread giving away their coupon codes (I've spotted 3 already), lets combine to form CHEAPTRON!
I'll form the head.

Just make sure to post when you have used someone elses code.

Alright, here's where I play noob on this one.

For someone who's been getting the EA codes, which mailing list of EA's did you get on to get them to send them to you?

I've added myself onto all of their lists that I can find, and none of them have gleaned a code to me yet.

[quote name='kaoticeyes']JUL4NSL-1H3K4S2T7X

Here's mine. It's going to expire on 8/23 and I'm not planning to use it.[/quote]

It's used. Pre-ordered Def-Jam: Fight For New York with it. Thanks. :D

I would like one too, please. However, can I get dibs on one from September? I want to get Burnout 3 for Xbox, but I want to wait until just before it comes out before preodering, to make sure I have enough money for Donkey Konga. Thanks!

After being 3 weeks on backorder. Freedom fighters for XB has FINALLY been shipped today August 14th. I ordered the game for 11 bux including shipping w/ the 15 dollar giftcode. It has not been worth it either

[quote name='bwithers18']Damn, I tried it on Burnout 3 and it didn't work.... can't use it on pre-orders I assume?[/quote]

I did, it worked on preorders...was that one already used.

Ok.... I got 4 pm's for my code, 2 of which were at the exact same time and one was only a few minutes before. So, to be fair I'm gonna ask 5 random questions and whoever answers them the best will get the code, hopefully the code works after all that... I'd be a bit embarassed if it didn't.

Questions:
1. How many chapters were in Dragon Warrior 4?
2. Who was the hero in Final Fantasy 2?
3. What company made the game Crystalis?
4. Who was the 3rd to last person you fought in the original Street Fighter 2?
5. Who was the NBA finals MVP this year?

I'll post the code tomorrow around 5 est std time if no one replies by then.

They probably could... but I just ran through them in my head and know 4 out of 5. I'm not into sports, so the last one I didn't care about.

Speaking of Crystalis... G4-TechTV just did a show devoted to that company last night. (Probably a repeat) I didn't realize that the company had been resurrected again and is putting out a 3D version of their fighting game.

The answers didn't happen to be...

1. 4
2. Cecil
3. SNK
4. Vega
5. Chauncey Billups

...did they?

Edit: I know it's too late but I just want to know.

[quote name='Darkwebs']JUL4NSL-1A8B0B5C4E

This expires tomorrow. Post if you used it.[/quote]

Someone used it... if you use one of these please say so because it's annoying for other people to take the time to put in all the information everytime and then to find out that it's already been used.

Finally!!! I have broken free from the chains of the n00b! I'm a cheap ass regular now! :D

So to get these coupons you have to sign up for the newsletter? I did that but I haven't got a coupon yet. So how does it work? Is a coupon e-mailed to you every month or do you get one for registering a game?

I'll take that off your hands.

*EDIT* Nevermind, just checked the site, nothing of interest. Give it to someone who can use it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Code sent via PM Ledhed[/quote]

Heh, you sent that PM as I was editing my above post. I don't need it. Give it to someone who can use it. I promise whomever gets it that I am not using it. I apologize for the confusion.

[quote name='bwithers18']The answers didn't happen to be...

1. 4
2. Cecil
3. SNK
4. Vega
5. Chauncey Billups

...did they?

Edit: I know it's too late but I just want to know.[/quote]

Yes those were his answers, I gave it to him anyway, I meant Firionel from FF2 (jp) though. Anyway here's the code in case he never used it.

JUL4NSL-1D7I0M0T7A

Hope someone uses it.

I would like one :) I tryed signing up for the newsletter a while ago but havent gotten one yet so if someoen has an extra I would appreciate it .

I have a 25% off coupon but would like a $15 off coupon (if anyone got one this month), anyone who wants the 25% off can have it just pm me. Would really appreciate a $15 off coupon.

Thanks

[quote name='msdmoney']I have a 25% off coupon but would like a $15 off coupon (if anyone got one this month), anyone who wants the 25% off can have it just pm me. Would really appreciate a $15 off coupon.

Thanks[/quote]

I'll PM you with mine right now.

I would like one please.

If someone would PM me one that would be great.
Thanks

I am willing to give out Gmail invites if you give me one.

Thank in advance.

I could really use one for either Aug or Sept. Via PM if possible.

I could give a gmail invite or a free 2 month trial to xbox live code in return.

Thanks.

I really need a $15 off coupon because I lost my august coupon. I don't have anything to give though. I might be able to get some g-mail invites.

Woah a lot of request for 15 off coupons. If you got a spare one, please pm me. If you need the 25 percent code off used games, pm me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back