The official - "I'm not using my $15 EA Store Gift Card" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Rather than everyone creating their own thread giving away their coupon codes (I've spotted 3 already), lets combine to form CHEAPTRON!
I'll form the head.

Just make sure to post when you have used someone elses code.

I'm going to wait a little longer and see if they drop any more things down to $20... if the prices don't change in the next week or two, someone can have it.

if you type it in and submit it, but it's not valid for the purchase b/c it doesn't meet the requirements, can you still use it later? i heard that these codes expire once you try to use them, whether it works or not. :lol: tia.

Sweet, they finally dropped the Xbox version of FF to $20.

Shame that they rip you on shipping, but $11 for the game aint too bad. I probably should have passed on it, but just couldn't resist myself :lol:

[quote name='jmon22']Would it work if you combined these 15 dollar off coupons???[/quote]

I don't have one, but I am 99% sure they aren't stackable.

Haha I was going to make one of these topics when I got home even though I didn't even have a gift card. :p

[quote name='bingbangboom']Yeah I got one but I am trying to think of a creative way to give it out. Maybe a trivia question or something.[/quote]

Ask away then...I'm game.

[quote name='BITADE']How do you get the gift card's[/quote]

Yep, it's pretty easy, go here:

http://www.eagames.com/home.jsp

Click the link in the left hand tab under NEWSLETTER - 'SIGN UP'. It opens a new window. Give em an e-mail address, birth date and check the 'Sign me up for info' box.

You might not get your first one until next month, but at least you'll start getting them in the future.

APR4NSL-1A7A2D6E4G
APR4NSL-2T2T1X0A0E
APR4NSL-1E5J7O3Q8Y
APR4NSL-1T6A2A9D9F
APR4NSL-1A6D7G8L4O

compiled all these from other websites. sorry if they're already used. i tried to list them here asap. :lol:

I know all are cheapasses on here, so why are people giving away free money(coupons)? I understand if its an actual coupon that you can use over and over again, like AFF25, but a credit-type coupon?!?! If you really want to give it away, then PM it to me. I'm a sucker for the $5-10 games that even get below 50% rankings.

I'm leaving the US on vacation in 2 weeks so I won't have any use for mine. Here it is. Reply when you use it.

APR4NSL-1P5W4W9A0I

[quote name='PrinceNeil']I know all are cheapasses on here, so why are people giving away free money(coupons)? I understand if its an actual coupon that you can use over and over again, like AFF25, but a credit-type coupon?!?! If you really want to give it away, then PM it to me. I'm a sucker for the $5-10 games that even get below 50% rankings.[/quote]

The coupons expire 5/15 and some of us already have all of the $20 games on there. The EA Store is overpriced and charges too much for shipping, so unless its in their $20 bin or a brand new game that is $50 everywhere else its not worth it.

I'm going to give them until Monday evening to drop the price of something I want. After that you guys can have mine as well.

Cool, can I have it? I could really use a copy of Freedom Fighters. :D .

BUT if you'd rather do the first come, first serve thing that would also be cool. I'd settle for someone, ANYONE answering this question. How do you get the monthly $15 off code? Do you just have to sign up for the newletter or do you need to register a game? Around what time of the month can you plan on getting it? Thanks.

If anyone has one they're not going to use feel free to pm me with it. Thanks.

Jesus Christ. $50 for the PS2 version of Freedom Fighters. And it says preorder for some reason.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Cool, can I have it? I could really use a copy of Freedom Fighters. :D .

BUT if you'd rather do the first come, first serve thing that would also be cool. I'd settle for someone, ANYONE answering this question. How do you get the monthly $15 off code? Do you just have to sign up for the newletter or do you need to register a game? Around what time of the month can you plan on getting it? Thanks.[/quote]

I bought NBA Live 2004 when they had the stackable coupon thing going on, and ever since I get a coupon in email near the end of the month.

No need to apologize, I was thinking along the lines of just buying a $19.99 game but someone could probably save more if they bought a more expensive game. Thanks for sharing though.

OK guys, here's mine. Between that BOGO at Gamestop on used games and the $35 GBA I shouldn't spend any more money this week anyhow. Hope someone gets some use out of it.

APR4NSL-2U3A4D4D5H

I was going to try to put an interesting way to get my code... but City of Heroes has sucked me away from any logical thought.

APR4NSL-1E2J0N2S6Y

Next month... well lets just see.

First person to PM by noon eastern time gets my gift card code for $15.00 at the EA Store. If you want the code, make sure you can use it today, as it expires today.

Also of note: you can only insert the code once per session, then it' gone for good. So don't enter the code, get a bite to eat, and then come back and complete your order, as the coupon code might be lost for good.

Update: Code requested and given away.

I'll be glad to take whatever codes you guys aren't using because I still have yet to pick up LOTR Two Towers and Freedom Fighters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back