The Official July CAG 2010 Pick-Ups Thread - So Fresh So Clean Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jman619']I know some people might complain at me for buying Bayonetta on PS3 over 360,but I rented the 360 version when the game was first released and beat it. I wanted to try the ps3 version and compare them. It isn't as bad as the reviews said it was. The loading times are insanely long before they added the install. The frame rate issues aren't to bad or maybe I'm just not picky. I bought this from gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Frame rate and screen tearing never bothers me on any game. What bothered me most on Bayonetta was that the screens loads sometimes after the action started, so unless you know to spam dodge while it's loading, you'll get hit.

To close out July:
2ajb4lj.jpg

VGA graded GoldenEye, on top of another sealed N64+atomic purple controller bundle with a MINT box (paid $120, which I think is a great deal).
2ziarf6.jpg

39001 model PS2, which people seem to say is the best one, although I prefer the 50001 because it's super quiet and has built-in IR ($100, another great deal) & old school wireless controller ($25).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back