The Official July CAG Pick Ups Thread! Two Months Left of Summer!

Took advantage of the B2G1 used games sale at GameStop. Broken down by purchases at different GS's.

:wii: Ultimate Shooting Collection - $14.99 (new)
:ps2: Odin Sphere - $18
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts - $10.80
:gc: Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - free!

Ultimate Shooting Collection seems like typical Wii shovelware, but it's actually three shmups that I've been wanting for a while, includingRadirgy, a title that was ported to the GameCube from the Dreamcast and then was cancelled. Got Odin Sphere and Kingdom Hearts because I've never played either one, and I used to own Baten Kaitos, but I stupidly sold it.

:ps2: Samurai Legend Musashi - $4.49
:ps2: Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - $4.49
:gba: Gunstar Super Heroes - free!

I found the box and manual to Gunstar Super Heroes in my room while I was cleaning it out the other day, but remembered that I lent it to my ex, who never gave it back :roll:. I loved it, so getting it for free wasn't bad.

:ps2: Grand Theft Auto Vice City - $4.49
:xbox: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - $4.49
:ps2: Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo - free!

GTA was the first game that I got for my PS2, which I later sold for a quarter :roll:. Never really got to play it, and this gamestop didn't have a great selection. The Harry Potter game was for my brother, so it's not pictured. He's wanted it for a while, and it was the only Xbox game that caught his interest. I just noticed the 25% off Xbox games didn't come off. Kinda pissed about that, as it was supposed to stack with the Edge card.

:gba: Final Fantasy IV Advance - $11.69
:ds: Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers - $8.99
:ps2: Wild Arms 4 - free!

I'm a big fan of the Wild Arms series, so getting Wild Arms 4 for free was pretty awesome. I'm still looking for Alter Code: F, though.

Pic under spoiler
71709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I just noticed the 25% off Xbox games didn't come off. Kinda pissed about that, as it was supposed to stack with the Edge card.[/QUOTE]

The way GameStop is it's probably because the 25% off Xbox games doesn't stack with the B2G1F. Edge card is the only discount that seems to stack with other discounts at GameStop.

[quote name='FOnewearl']The way GameStop is it's probably because the 25% off Xbox games doesn't stack with the B2G1F. Edge card is the only discount that seems to stack with other discounts at GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I thought someone said in the thread for this deal that it would stack with the 25% off. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It was only five bucks.

Also, I was going through a box my ex gave me, and Gunstar Super Heroes was in there. :lol: It's going on my tradelist.

I went to an FYE about an hour from me, and found some decent games.

Rogue Galaxy (new!)
Dark Cloud
ChoroQ

Total: $19

I was actually shopping with a friend, and she found Rhythm Heaven for $22 for the DS, and she wanted it. They were having a Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale, so I found those PS2 games and we combined the cost. The weird thing was, when I opened their (very poor) shrink wrapping, I realized that Rogue Galaxy was still sealed! I nearly drove off the road (I asked my her to open my games and check the disks quality while I was driving - silly me!)

Also, due to the Hollywood video sale, I got these games:

360:
Too Human
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Dragonball Z Burst Limit

Wii:
Excite Truck
Boom Blox

DS:
Pokemon Pearl

Total: $30

That was totally awesome. Gonna go back tomorrow (or maybe Monday) to see if they restocked.

bought an unlocked Iphone 3GS 32GB from Ebay for $650.It's better than my old LG CU920 .will be great for my trip to Singapore in the next 2 days.

S6300354.jpg

and some other stuff:

S6300352.jpg

Traded a PS1 for a silver Gamecube, :gc:Mario Party 7, :gc:True Crime: New York City, and :wii: Chicken Shoot.

I was supposed to get Resident Evil 0 too, but he couldn't find it. He's gonna give it to me when he does. It's my brother's super cool friend, so I'm sure he will.

I picked up a bunch of cheap stuff yesterday on Newegg and Ebay...

:360: Dark Sector - $7.99
:360: Lost Plant: Extreme Condition - $4.25
:360: Fight Night Round 3 - $5.21
:360: John Woo Stranglehold - $5.50
:360: MLB 2K9 - $10.50
:360: GTA IV - $8.50
:pc: Mirror's Edge - $5.90
:pc: Mercenaries 2 - $5.90
:pc: Prince of Persia - $5.90

:br: James Bond - For Your Eyes Only - $5.50
:br: The Express - $4.30

Gotta love those weekend deals!

From the recent B2G1 sale. Was aiming just for old titles but Prototype forced me into some higher priced titles. But im getting closer and closer to having a completed PS2 RPG collection.

:ps3: Prototype $40.49
:ps3: Godfather II $31.49
:360: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena $FREE
:ps2: .hack // Infection $11.69
:ps2: MS Saga $11.69
:ps2: Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance $FREE
:ps2: Summoner 2 $3.59
:ps2: Evergrace $2.69
:ps2: Maximo: Ghosts To Glory $FREE
TOTAL: $101.64 (Before Tax)

main.php

some of u guys have like 3-4 posts in this thread... :)crazy..

mega man anniversary collection CIB Mint $16.98 from ebay.

DSC05766.jpg

Just got my Amazon shipment about 10 minutes ago

Mega Man Zero 4 $14
Little Kings Story $46

DSC04966.jpg

All from Virgin Megastore

Fallout 3 CE $40 I orginally wanted the regular edition but they didn't have it.

Metal Slug 7 $10

here are the photos minus Mega Man Anniversary Collection. Will add another one after SDCC!

P1000220.jpg

Etonic Bowling Shoes - $25
Wipe Out HD - $15
Camera Panasonic TZ5 - $225 - $60 Gift Card - $135 from game sales = $30 OOP
Camera Lens Cover + Keeper - $14
8gb Class 6 SDHC - $12.99 after $5 MIR
Lowe Pro Case Ridge 30 - $10.99
$14 worth of B&N books
Mega Man Anniversary Collection $16.98
Fight Night Round 4 ( Free cause a friend of a friend works at EA)
$144 Spent So Far... With a $75 budget for Comic-Con.....
Goal to spend under = $225

Just got Saints Row 2 Collectors Edition for 40 bucks. A tad bit high but I've been wanting it. Ill put pics of all my July stuff tomorrow.

Brother's friend came through. In exchange for The Godfather, Kentucky Fried Movie, and Spaceballs (all VHS), I got

:gc: Resident Evil 0
:ps2: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
:ps2: Men In Black II: Alien Escape
:ps2: Blade II
:ps2: Predator: Concrete Jungle

This is my third copy of DBZ B3. I need to get rid of some of them.

It's been a very long time since I've done this, I've been very lazy. I've been taking the pictures but haven't been posting them.

Purchases062Medium.jpg

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and a random adventure game on clearance at Target that I'll most likely never play.

Purchases063Medium.jpg

Some awesome Wii third party games.

Purchases064Medium.jpg

Only a videogame based on my favorite movie of all time! Came with a $20 gift card at Toys R Us.

Purchases065Medium.jpg

A result of a mix up from Sears.com. The product page for Rock Band displayed Indy (the price was $30, $20 off the price of Indy), and they sent out Rock Band before realizing their mistake. Indy was then shipped out for free later, so both games only cost me $30 plus a little for shipping Rock Band. Nice.

I don't have the Wii version of Rock Band though.

Purchases066Medium.jpg

Some games I got on sale for $20 each.

Purchases067Medium.jpg

Some cheap used DVDs and a cheap used game from Family Video's website. All are blind buys (expect Mercenaries 2 I guess, since I played the demo).

Purchases068Medium.jpg

Some Mystery Science Theater and some more awesome Wii games.

Nice pickups! I also got in the the $20 gift card with Ghostbusters. It came in handy when I found a bunch of clearanced guides and when they had their DS sale.

I find PC games on clearance at Target the most, usually for less than $5. I think my Target might even have that game.

Didn't really buy a whole lot today, but I did find some good deals

:360: DDR Universe w/ pad - $15 Kmart clearance
:ps2: two pack first party memory cards - $10 Kmart clearance

Need the memory cards, I'm running out of room on my current one.
kmart.jpg

GameStop - :360: Blue Dragon - $14.99
Blockbuster - :360: Dead Rising - $14.99

I think my Dead Rising was part of a GS to BBV flip. It had GS stickers on the back.
gsbbv.jpg

I bought Mega Man X Collection on ebay from the same seller that sold me Mega Man Anniversary collectionf or $17.

I got Mega Man X Collection for $25 shipped so... 42 shipped for both Complete and Great condition!

Ill be going to SDCC tomorrow, hopefully i spend under $75

Back from SDCC!

I bought..
SDCC Exclusive Optimus Prime Mighty Mugg $16
SDCC Exclusive Wolver Mighty Mugg $16
Domo's Face + Domo like a baller T-Shirts $35
Dark Knight + Iron Man Limited Edition Target Mask Blu-Rays Sealed for $25 TOGETHER

Picture with... Voltron, BumbleBee, Dead Space Girl
Pictures of.. Bayonetta Girl, Stan Lee, Lou Ferrigno, The Guy that does spongebobs voice.

Total Spent $92... =( overspent.. oh well!

[quote name='Furashu']The Guy that does spongebobs voice.[/QUOTE]

Tom Kenny, one of my favorite comedians.

I think I need to kill you and steal your Comic Con memories.

Had an awesome weekend. Today, I picked up the following for $20:

0726091432a.jpg

And on Friday afternoon, I picked this up for $5 through Craigslist:

0726091502a.jpg

Bought Neverwhere, Inkdeath, and Skulduggery Pleasant: The Faceless ones from Waterstones (3 for 2, which meant that one was free)
Persona 4 (new, with soundtrack cd) for 22.99
Suikoden IV (used, 13.99) and Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call (used, 11.99)
Breath of Fire (PSP, used) for 7.99

Well I had a fun month this July. Picked up a lot as well. Finally got some pictures together.

2drxgjr.jpg

Final Fantasy II - $20.50
Final Fantasy III - $29.99
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -$14.95 (I had 15 dollars worth of free amazon GC's)
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec -$3.59
Saints Row 2 CE - $43.99
NHL 09 - $11.00
MGS 2 Essential Pack-In - $4.49
Final Fantasy XII - $10.79
NFL Fever 2002 - Free
Gears of War 2 Promo Steelbook - $7.50
Terminator Salvation - Free (Slurpee Rewards)
Street Fighter IV -Acquired from Trade
Gears of War 2 Last Stand Guide - $7.00
Final Fantasy III Guide - Part of Final Fantasy III purchase.

zx5urt.jpg

Frontlines Fuel of War - $2.00
Final Fantasy VIII - $14.00
Final Fantasy IX - $13.50
Metal Gear Solid - $3.00
Syphon Filter - $3.00
Syphon Filter 2 - $3.00
All Gamecube stuff and bongos - Acquired from Trade

dam son i need to stop spending!!!
went to TJ Max cause i was going to Big Lots!

Chargers Sideline hat 7.99
Chargers Powder Blue Flex fit 7.99
Padres SD Hat 5.99
Tote Basketball Wastebasket Cheering toy $3.00

Target Clearance 2gb USB Drive 3.58

updated with pictures!

3763335941_b1537fb94c.jpg

3763334833_84f62da621.jpg

I picked up a few things today. I stopped by Gamestop and took advantage of their deal. I got Street Fighter IV for PS3 for $20 (had some store credit) and it was actually sealed.

I then went to the flea market by the gamestop. Didn't find as much as previous trips but I did find a few things.

One vendor had a bunch of N64 games (mostly sports and crap) but I did find Banjo Tooie there. They were $5 each, I countered with $4 and was accepted.

At another vendor, there were stacks of NES/SNES/N64 games. SNES and N64 was garbage or overpriced. I mean $20 for Yoshi Story with blockbuster stickers plastered all over it. I wasn't even going to ask how much for the NES games but he said they were 4 for $10 so I picked out Mickey Mousecapade, Robocop, Dragon Warrior, and Zoda's Revenge.

Not a bad day I guess.

[quote name='lolwut?']Where'd you score the Domo shirts?[/QUOTE]

comic con !

i think they sell them online too..

anyways went to BigLots with their DVD stuffs

Got Avatar Book 1 : Volumes 1-5 $20
Top Cat Complete Series $3

Went to radioshack to get batteries for my camera...
4 of the tz5 batteries .97 cents each! $4.32 total!!!

Wii_Sports_Resort_boxart.png

From the Toys R Us sale this week, along with the $25 gift card.

P11962145.jpg

A couple weeks back from TRU, with a $10 gift card.

MX%20VS%20ATV%20Untamed.jpg

Found this at a local Wal-Mart today. Been searching local stores for this, finally found it to avoid paying shipping charges.

preordered
Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro. EX-SE

using da half off coupon from amazon with trade in spent only 20 bux woot

My one pickup for the day, probably my only one for the week:

:wii: MadWorld - $20.98 (target clearance)

Didn't really expect to find anything in the clearance section while I was at target today, but lo and behold. I've actually got the CAG price checker thing set at $20 on this game, but a buck more isn't gonna kill me. They actually had about five more copies, along with clearance :ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles at around $30, but that's too rich for my blood this week. I also picked up a sweet Activision t-shirt for $8.

bread's done
Back