The Official June CAG 2010 Pick-Ups Thread - Support Line Approved! 1-800-BETS-OFF

Last post for June. Over the past couple of weeks I've picked up:

iconxbox360.gif
Alan Wake: Limited Collector's Edition
iconxbox360.gif
Wet

iconbluraypng.png
Hot Tub Time Machine
iconbluraypng.png
The Crazies (2010)

Picture008-2.jpg

Dark Void. What can I say about Dark Void? I bought it from gamefly since it was 7.99. I haven't really played a whole lot of it yet but it isn't bad and I feel its worth 8 bucks. :lol:

Bought this from Gohastings. I use to own Resident Evil 5 when it first came out but I sold it at the time since it was worth quite a bit. I guess I should have just kept it. I ended up buying it again cheap to finish it on Vet which I did and also to play the DLC. I have yet to play the DLC.

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing. I rented it a while back and knew I loved it. I waited till it got a little cheaper to buy it. When I saw it at 29.99 on Amazon I couldn't resist. I recommend it to anyone that likes kart racers. Its up there with Mario Kart Wii if you ask me.

4750795634_6bd34ed453_z.jpg

Mass Effect 2 - from GoHastings, figured I needed my own copy (need to find a new case though, top of it cracked off)
Blur - BB sale, pretty awesome game, good use of $13
Crappy mousepad - 83 cents from Lockerz, bad mousepad, but at least it doubles as something to open 2 liters that I tighten too much.
semi-pickups
Gamestop $50 GC - from GS survey site
Shepard statue - from Bioware Bazaar, technically from end of last month, but I wanted to stick it in the picture next to ME2
Overall, not much this month since I didn't order my new laptop yet, next month my wallet will be bleeding.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sdawg']
Gamestop $50 GC - from GS survey site[/QUOTE]
How long did it take to get your giftcard? I'm very close to getting enough to get mine, and was curious how long I should expect to wait.

I bought this like, 2 minutes before June ended, so . . .

Risen (Xbox 360) Using the codes, I got it for $20 shipped at GS.com . If it doesn't come complete and mint, I will promptly return to one of the 3 stores near me that have it in stock . If they refuse, or don't have the parts I need, I will return it outright . I can't lose in this situation .

[quote name='myl0r']How long did it take to get your giftcard? I'm very close to getting enough to get mine, and was curious how long I should expect to wait.[/QUOTE]

Little over a week, I ordered it around the 17th and got it Monday.

[quote name='Freemason']thank you captain obvious, just letting those know it is available to start tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]
im gona go post the august, just so it's ready for next next month (still july here).... just kidding :D sorta

Is there a list of official Mass Effect memorabilia? That's my favorite game series and I'd like to collect a few cool things

bread's done
Back