The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you've got a good system going miyamotofreak. I spent like 2 hours last week trying to get a code from eurogamer.net for my wife, and could never get through. She's been really looking forward to this game, and I was hoping I could surprise her with a sneak peek at it. Please add me (n8rocker82) to the list when there is an opening. Thanks so much!

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']This is a great idea, but it'll only work if people, you know, have extra keys. :p[/quote]
Hey if we're real lucky, Cheapy may get some for CAG.
EDIT: We'll see how effective this thread is come Monday.

I'm just curious if anyone has gotten anything from this thread. Also are you adding names to the original post as to who still needs them? Also are you deleting names from it who got them?

[quote name='flatliner718']I'm just curious if anyone has gotten anything from this thread. Also are you adding names to the original post as to who still needs them? Also are you deleting names from it who got them?[/quote]

Yes I will continue to add names when names start disappearing and I've deleted one name so far because they got one.

[quote name='Puppet121']21: Puppet121[/quote]

Nice try but I am respecting the post order. I'll make it up to 80 before the 25,000 or so codes go out monday.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Nice try but I am respecting the post order. I'll make it up to 80 before the 25,000 or so codes go out monday.[/QUOTE]

...HOW many?! :bouncy:

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Nice try but I am respecting the post order. I'll make it up to 80 before the 25,000 or so codes go out monday.[/quote]
Oh my bad. Well what place am I? I only saw 20 spots so I put 21. Sorry if this messed you up

[quote name='Puppet121']Oh my bad. Well what place am I? I only saw 20 spots so I put 21. Sorry if this messed you up[/quote]
No, it's alright. I'm going to compile a big list tomorrow.

Aww gee, I was hoping I could play this weekend. I'll be busy all next week and it looks like they start giving away codes on Monday morning??? Worst thing about this is knowing I could be making really cool levels for the first community of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back