The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need one, especially since I have the next few days off. I would trade a Syphon Filter: Combat Ops voucher for it.

You can remove me, I got one. I think I got another coming today too, I will send to someone on the list if I get it.

I need (read: want) a key. Not liking my chances, but please add me to the list once you've cleaned house a bit. Thanks.

Got a key from USA Today, so I'm all set.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sinistar']I was wondering, can you gameshare the beta? Or is it one key per account?[/QUOTE]No, the beta is locked down and it gets pissy when you play it on two different systems within like 24 hours.

[quote name='Mojimbo']No, the beta is locked down and it gets pissy when you play it on two different systems within like 24 hours.[/quote]
Ahh OK, thanks for the heads up, so I will know in case I get a code. :)

[quote name='Mojimbo']No, the beta is locked down and it gets pissy when you play it on two different systems within like 24 hours.[/quote]

I read that if you do share it, the person receieving the beta through a shre needs to wait 24 Hrs b4 it fully works. Not sure if both can play at same time though.

Also the 1UP thing just took place..I was around 15 mins late due to having the munchies. Another chance lost to get an invite. If anyone gets a spare code from that contest please share. Already on list thought....you know one of you should start from the bottom of the list first to spice things up a notch :)

Edit: 1UP keys are being sent, please ppl can I has a code if thou haves a spare?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a LBP beta key, I'll willing to trade an R2 premier beta key for it, heck, I'll trade two since I reserved a bunch of copies for friends. Remember, the premier R2 beta is a week or two before the public beta.

I'm visiting my little sister this weekend, and going to a birthday for my little cousin so this game would be perfect for them.

It's a trap.

A tiny blog like this is exactly the kind of desperate site that posts stupid rumors like Xbox Pure, or that they have LBP codes to give away.

I been waiting and trying my ass off to get one. I signed up for every contest in existence I swear if this game does not deliver I feel as if ps3 is dead.

i won another one from gamespot and im giving it to my friend who works at gamestop this is my 3rd one yes well if i win another one i will give it to one lucky person on here

[quote name='aquateen168']i won another one from gamespot and im giving it to my friend who works at gamestop this is my 3rd one yes well if i win another one i will give it to one lucky person on here[/QUOTE]

me please

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']when did u enter? at what time?[/quote]
today at 2:06 PM MST (Arizona time)

I been trying my ass off none stop someone has to have one to spare already. They been given out tons, yet I still can't score one.

I just got an additional beta key. I'm going to give it to the person at the top of the list of who doesn't have one in a few minutes.

[quote name='Bazz']Can I have his spot, does that list get updated?[/quote]
No, you have to wait at the end of the line like the rest of us.

BTW, OP can you change my name on the list? I gave my PSN gamertag instead of my CAG Username. It's #69, Please change it to Bioshocked360

I've tried at every site. Ridiculous I haven't got one yet. I don't know if I want to buy this game until I try it, so the beta would be a great way. Anyhow, any extra keys out there? I'd like one lol.

[quote name='jdegreez']I've tried at every site. Ridiculous I haven't got one yet. I don't know if I want to buy this game until I try it, so the beta would be a great way. Anyhow, any extra keys out there? I'd like one lol.[/quote]
Same thing with me.

Still haven't gotten one and it looks like the list hasn't been updated since the weekend.

Sheesh.. they may as well have made this public

If anyone will be kind enough to send me a Betacode it would be appreciated. I have tried every contest & emailed all the answers & still nothing.

If you can please spare one it would be appreciated. Thank you

[email protected]

[quote name='drevel']If anyone will be kind enough to send me a Betacode it would be appreciated. I have tried every contest & emailed all the answers & still nothing.

If you can please spare one it would be appreciated. Thank you

[email protected][/quote]

good luck especially since that's your first post on CAG ever.

I am still patiently waiting for a code if anyone has one. I have entered every possible contest and have not received one yet. I am on the list. Thanks!!!

Mogambi

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back