The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I sent mine in around 1:00 CST (2:00 EST) and others after me are getting theirs yet I haven't seen anything.

Not the end of the world I suppose, just interesting that some aren't getting a response while others are getting multiple codes.

I keep missing these things. Arrghh. I wonder why they dont just have it as a free demo after some point.

I sent mine in shortly after noon PST and haven't heard back yet, so I think I missed out. If by any chance anyone has an extra code they're not using, I'd much appreciate it if you could PM it to me.

If someone sends me a code and then by some chance I DO end up getting e-mailed one, I'll give it away to whoever needs it (or just give back the code someone gave me as I won't be home 'til tonight to use it anyway).

[quote name='Archangelrey']Who need one? They keep send them to me!?! I have broke the system or something!

Sent to yukine[/quote]

Thanks for the code.

I would like to give this game a try. If anyone has an extra code willing to give it I would like it. Would be nice if they started giving out demos for games about 2 months or so before they come out. That way if I want to get it I can still preorder and get the free stuff. If someone doesnt have an extra code oh well I'm sure they will have a demo about 2 or 3 weeks after the game comes out.

can someone send me a code for a very good friend of mine from gamestop he has always gave me codes for different betas an i have also shared them with other cags like darknessbear and hobdal but im need to return the favor thanks guys

well I sent an email but didn't get a code. Now the site says it's out. Oh well... If anybody has a spare I'd love to try it out.

Entered at 12:20 EST and no go on the code. So close yet so far away. I'm can't decide if this is a day 1 purchase for me or not, so hopefully they open up the beta or have a demo.

[quote name='aquateen168']if anyone gets an extra code may i have it. its not for me its for a friend at gamestop thanks[/quote]

saying they work at gamestop doesnt help the situation ;)

wow now I know why they went so fast - these sell for big bux on ebay. I noticed slick deals had a big post on it - I can imagine some signing up for lots of codes and then selling em on ebay... watch for a possible influx of cheap codes on ebay in the next day or so - may can pick one up for a buck or two if ebay gets flooded.

[quote name='aquateen168']ok first of all im not asking you because you dont have a key and i do have the beta i just wanted to give my friend a chance[/quote]

give him your code and delete the beta.

i got a code, but when i try to use it it says it has already been used the maximum amount of times, what a joke
i tried emailing the guy that emailed it out, but i bet I don't hear back

i'd appreciate a key if anyone has an extra one

i'd appreciate a key if someone has one. i actually got one from usatoday but when i tried to use it it said it had been used the maximum number of times, i don't know how that's possible, my only guess is they gave out the same codes more than once and I'm one of the unlucky ones.

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']We need to make a list of people who want beta keys. I keep getting extras sent to me.[/quote]

I'm still keeping track, I was just at school during this whole USA today thing.

[quote name='CAG 79']Late to the party. I really wanted to try out this game before I bought it. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

sent you a pm. let me know if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back