The Official Non NYC New York CAG Thread

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
Just curious to find out if there are any CAGs sort of close to me. Upstate NY CAGs seem to be kind of scarce.

I live in Gloversville, a small city about an hour away from albany.

Seeing that there have been a lot of people post here, I have decided to make this the Non NYC NY CAG thread.

Feel free to post/request any NY Deals in here.

Thinking about doing a last minute vacation, Plan is to go to the airport and pick one of X locations. If I choose NY, would I be ok without hotel reservations or anything? I plan to just take $2000 and leave for a week. Mainly sight seeing, exploring and picture taking.

[quote name='AntiSocial']Any other CAG users from the Mastic/Shirley area of Long Island?[/quote]

Manorville here. By any chance do you hit up garage sales looking for older games??

Live in upsate New York...about 20 minutes north of Saratoga Springs and 15 minutes south of Lake George in a place called Glens Falls.

[quote name='incubus421']Live in upsate New York...about 20 minutes north of Saratoga Springs and 15 minutes south of Lake George in a place called Glens Falls.[/quote]
We played you guys at b-ball last night.

Jimmer Fredette is a rat bastard. :hot: :roll:

I'm sure you've heard the name before - our guards locked him down to 4 points in the first half, then he got hot and dropped 28 in teh 2nd. Lost by 13, but still a great game - 29 29 at half.

I'm in Wappingers Falls, just south of Poughkeepsie. Not far from Binghamton and New Paltz. About 90 minutes north of NYC.

[quote name='dankness69']I live in Binghamton- not many people around here[/quote]

[quote name='bmachine']I'm in Wappingers Falls, just south of Poughkeepsie. Not far from Binghamton and New Paltz. About 90 minutes north of NYC.[/quote]

Grew up in Hancock, went to school in New Paltz, now live in Syracuse. ;)

i Live In Albany.my Real Screen Name On Here Is Nintendo 1982 But I Had Login Problems So My Girlfriend Joined This Site And I Use Her Name

I live in Troy at the moment, but work in Albany. Think there's enough interest to make a Capital District NY thread?

[quote name='ImReallyTired']I am currently in Syracuse for school at ESF.. any other cheap ass gamers near here?[/quote]

Liverpool in the house!

Though, I work on W. Genesee St.

[quote name='t0llenz']I live in Troy at the moment, but work in Albany. Think there's enough interest to make a Capital District NY thread?[/QUOTE]

hey a fellow Buffy fan!

[quote name='Animefalcon']wading river out east LI[/quote]

woah, Wading River? did you go to SWR? I graduated from there in 2001 so IDK if you'd know me or not but that's pretty wild.

I live in Albany County as well. And, for those who may be interested, the Latham Target got 39 Wiis in the other day. Yesterda, my brother and I stopped by there for the Heroes DVD set and saw a few sitting in the case. Turns out they received a distribution in for the week. It was the first time either of us had seen them just sitting there in the middle of the afternoon. I already had mine, but he picked up one for himself.

[quote name='Wooten']woah, Wading River? did you go to SWR? I graduated from there in 2001 so IDK if you'd know me or not but that's pretty wild.[/quote]
i graduated 07, 2 years late so i could take ccna course at bocus

[quote name='t0llenz']I live in Troy at the moment, but work in Albany. Think there's enough interest to make a Capital District NY thread?[/QUOTE]

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in the same boat; living in Troy and working in Albany.

[quote name='PRMega']I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in the same boat; living in Troy and working in Albany.[/QUOTE]
Tis okay about the lateness. I'm still wondering if an Albany area thread would be beneficial...

Do any albany CAGs know if the blockbuster on wolf road is out of bussiness, cause I was planning on trading in games there but the blockbuster site lists it as closed

[quote name='asaraa']Yep, Burnt Hills/Glenville area

Miller - Have some stuff from your list:
NCAA Football 2006 (M)
Goldeneye: Rouge Agent (M)
Lumines (M)

but didn't see anything form your haves...[/quote]

Dude, I'm in Glenville/Scotia also. Cool.

Hey guys, does anyone know where I could get a PSP fixed in the Rochester area? My nephew totally wrecked his screen and doesn't want to pay out the nose to send it back to Sony (even thought it's still under warranty. Yeah, I know he's silly, but what can I do?).

[quote name='Chainsaw_charlie']I live in Rochester[/quote]

Hey, you the dude who cleared out the Henrietta Target on Hyland? When I went there, all the 1600 point cards were gone.

If so, job well done.

[quote name='supermonkeyballer']Upstate NY, from Schenectady, thats next to Albany, any non gamestop stores around here?[/quote]

Theres a really shady creepy place on Brandywine ave that sells preplayed games and dvd on the cheap. But its hit and miss mostly miss. I've gotten some awesome deals but its a matter of timing. Haven't been in a while cause like I said the shop is kind of shady.

Good I am so tired of Schenectady

bread's done
Back