The Official Radio Shack Clearance Thread

JTHuffy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I figured I'd make an official thread so we can have one with a first page that's actually updated. I'll try to keep this first page updated as much as possible, so keep posting all your finds so I can keep the prices up to date. Any help keeping this thread accurate is greatly appreciated. When reporting finds, please post what system each game is for so I can keep it as updated as possible. There are more in the old thread that don't specify which system, so I left those off this master list.

Clearly, because these are all clearances, they may not be available everywhere, and doubtful they will be restocked. The prices are generally universal, but seem to be slightly YMMV.

:360:
XBox 360 Elite System.....349.97 + free $50 gift card
260-1048 Wireless Headset.....17.97
Wired Controller.....14.97
26-1189 Call of Duty: World at War.....34.97
260-1015 Grand Theft Auto IV.....11.97
Guitar Hero III Bundle.....19.97
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.....8.97
260-1076 Lego Indiana Jones.....5.97
260-1136 Madden 09....20.97
MLB 2k8.....5.97
NCAA Football 09.....17.97
260-1052 Ninja Gaiden II.....11.97
Rock Band Special Edition.....53.97
SoulCalibur IV.....19.97

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed.....9.97
26-1190 Call of Duty: World at War.....32.97
260-1053 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.....9.97
260-1016 Grand Theft Auto IV.....11.97
260-1025 Guitar Hero 3 Bundle.....15.97
260-1110 Metal Gear Solid 4.....19.97
260-1066 MLB 2K8.....5.97
260-1134 NCAA Football 09.....11.97
260-0964 Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction.....9.97
260-0998 Rock Band Special Edition.....39.97
260-1081 Soul Calibur IV.....19.97

:wii:
Nunchuk.....16.97
Carnival Games.....19.97
Super Mario Galaxy.....19.97
Super Smash Bros. Melee.....19.97
Wario land shake it.....29.97

:ps2:
26-0819 PS2 System.....87.97
Logitech Action Wireless Controller.....11.97
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.....8.97
Lego Indiana Jones.....14.97
260-1138 Madden 09 - 13.00 (old price)
NCAA Football 09.....7.97
260-0961 Shadow of the Colosuss....5.97

:ds:
Flash Focus.....3.97
Guitar Hero: On Tour.....8.97/14.97
260-0917 The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass....2.97
26-0915 Mario Kart DS.....17.97
Mario Party DS.....21.97
26-0916 New Super Mario Bros.....15.67
260-1098 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness.....6.97
260-1097 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time.....6.97
260-0995 Professor Layton and the Curious Village.....19.97

:psp:
PSP 2001 System.....140.17
PSP Ratchet & Clank bundle.....139.97
PSP God of War bundle.....139.97
260-1095 God of War: Chains of Olympus.....7.97
Hot Shots Golf 2.....9.97

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Guitar Hero 3 Bundle for the PS3 at a RS in Sault Ste. Marie, MI for 15.97. Also they have GTA 4 for the 360 for 11.97. Don't think there are too many CAGs up here in U.P. lol Thanks for the SKU numbers SHOE

[quote name='shoe478']Has anyone seen Blu-rays on clearance?[/quote]
Yep, over the past couple of months picked up the following:

:br: Disturbia $3.76 ($8.76 + $5 off using Target register coupon off Blu-ray)
:br: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets $6.xx
:br: Wild Hogs $7.xx
:br: Con Air $6.xx

Don't have the exact prices for all of them on me at the moment, but you get the idea.

[quote name='MattX66']Picked up Guitar Hero 3 Bundle for the PS3 at a RS in Sault Ste. Marie, MI for 15.97. Also they have GTA 4 for the 360 for 11.97. Don't think there are too many CAGs up here in U.P. lol Thanks for the SKU numbers SHOE[/quote]
:D

26-0916 New Super Mario Bros. (DS) $15.xx
26-1189 Call of Duty: WaW (360)
26-1190 '' '' '' (ps3)
26-0915 Mario Kart (DS)
26-0819 Slim Ps2 (black) $95.xx

[quote name='shoe478']26-0916 New Super Mario Bros. (DS) $15.xx
26-1190 '' '' '' (ps3)
26-0915 Mario Kart (DS)
26-0819 Slim Ps2 (black) $95.xx[/quote]

Wait, $15 for all those games?

My local Radio Shack has the
iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP Daxter bundle for $139.97:

Should I be tempted?

They also have the plain-old black PSP 2000 for $115.

If I was to get one of the two (Daxter bundle or stand-alone PSP) which is better? Basically, for $25 more, I get:

-silver color
-Daxter game
-1 GB memory stick pro
-Family Guy disc

(bundle seems better...)

All they had at mine was GTA4 for Xbox. Picked that up for $12. They had the display boxes out for Gran Turismo 5 and MGS4. I bring them to the counter and before I set it down, the guy is like "we don't have those." WHY do you have them out??????

[quote name='sadunk']All they had at mine was GTA4 for Xbox. Picked that up for $12. They had the display boxes out for Gran Turismo 5 and MGS4. I bring them to the counter and before I set it down, the guy is like "we don't have those." WHY do you have them out??????[/quote]

I had that happen also.
small benefit is that I asked for the empty display cases, so I now have 2 minty ps3 cases for the future...

[quote name='shoe478']26-0916 New Super Mario Bros. (DS) $15.xx
26-1190 '' '' '' (ps3)
26-0915 Mario Kart (DS)
26-0819 Slim Ps2 (black) $95.xx[/quote]

Woah. How much was WaW?

[quote name='regis100']My local Radio Shack has the
iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP Daxter bundle for $139.97:

Should I be tempted?

They also have the plain-old black PSP 2000 for $115.

If I was to get one of the two (Daxter bundle or stand-alone PSP) which is better? Basically, for $25 more, I get:

-silver color
-Daxter game
-1 GB memory stick pro
-Family Guy disc

(bundle seems better...)[/quote]

Depends on how you look at it, Daxter is 4.99 used at gamestop, and with the 20% off coupon this week you can get it for 3.50 (after edge). Silver color doesnt do anything for me (as its prolly a paint job that will scratch off) and really your gonna need card bigger than 1 gig (prolly 4 gig, or even 2 and you can get a 2 gig for 7 bucks shiped from buy,com).

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Wait, $15 for all those games?[/quote]

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Woah. How much was WaW?[/quote]

Whoops, I thought someone has posted the new prices on COD: WaW. I saw the ps3 version for 22 ish and the 360 version for 24 ish. Not a super deal since you can get it at K-mart for $29.99. Sears gives an extra 10% off before price match so a person could get the game for around $24.

Edit: both of these prices are from 1 - 3 weeks old.

Muncie, IN store - Found a replacement DS battery (Radioshack brand) on clearance for $3.97. Last one they had, although there were quite a few other items on clearance as well. The store doesn't carry video games themselves, but there were several store brand PS2 memory cards (32mb) for under $9, some ipod/mp3 player mini-speakers for varying prices (like $4 for one pair, $7-8 for nicer ones), and a variety of system cables to choose from.

[quote name='YawnAmuroYawn']Yeah. I've been checking around for God oW PSp and Ratchet Ps3 in Nyc area. so far nada.[/quote]

There might be a store around me with a Ratchet Still floating around... Got mine a while back from one store for $15.97 and recently beat it and re-sold it on Ebay for $30 lol

[quote name='Derrick1979']anyone have any stores around them with any God of Wars or Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2 for the PSP? My stores are all pretty whipped out..[/quote]

I've seen them at my RS's, too bad you think I'm an $@!hole.

[quote name='shoe478']I've seen them at my RS's, too bad you think I'm an $@!hole.[/quote]

Not an Arsehole just "Angry" lol..... :bomb: I can deal with angry people but there are a few CAG here that are true Aholes but not you at least not yet ha haha

[quote name='Derrick1979']Not an Arsehole just "Angry" lol..... :bomb: I can deal with angry people but there are a few CAG here that are true Aholes but not you at least not yet ha haha[/quote]

Alright, I'll think about you the next time I see one. You do know that if you can call a store with the game, sometimes they will ship it to your local store.

I got the last MGS4 in my district that way, the store was an hour away but they were nice enough to send it to my store. If I can call a store tomorrow and get the SKU # for Hots Shots, I will post it. That # will make it easier for a clerk to search the district.

[quote name='shoe478']Alright, I'll think about you the next time I see one. You do know that if you can call a store with the game, sometimes they will ship it to your local store.

I got the last MGS4 in my district that way, the store was an hour away but they were nice enough to send it to my store. If I can call a store tomorrow and get the SKU # for Hots Shots, I will post it. That # will make it easier for a clerk to search the district.[/quote]

Yeah well most of the employees in my area have a hard enough time trying to look the games up in the computer to see if any of the other area ones have them and a few of the other ones out of the district said they could not ship store to store but would hold it for me..... ahh thanks but im not make a 2 hour round trip for a $20 game ha ha...

I picked up GTA IV for $11.97 today for XBox 360. Last one at the store here in Keene, NH.

They also had some PSP model for $119, but I didn't get a good look at it.

Of course, I was looking for USB hard drives and DVD writers, which they didn't have any of. They also only had 1 flat panel TV, way down from the inventory the last time I was there. The guy working said the recession was to blame and they weren't getting restocked on items....but I somewhat doubt that's the whole story.

TBW

Yeah it seemed like all the systems were discounted the PS2 being the most (Batman Bundle near $100 if I remember right) PSP was like $20 off, the rest were a couple of dollars.

So I went back to get Guitar Hero 3 bundle of the PS3 and it was gone, I also checked the GTA IV and it was still $30.

does anyone have a sku number for the Eye of Judgment? Ive been looking for a cheap one but all the wal-marts that had them listed at 29.99 are out of stock. Thanks if there is one

[quote name='MattX66']does anyone have a sku number for the Eye of Judgment? Ive been looking for a cheap one but all the wal-marts that had them listed at 29.99 are out of stock. Thanks if there is one[/quote]

I've never seen an EoJ at Radioshack and I've been to 30+ stores. Try K-mart, it's $20 there and GS sells it used for $19.99, it's supposed to have all the stuff with it.

Target had Eye of Judgement clearanced down to around $20 a month ago. I don't have a SKU for it and I didn't see it in the official thread either, tho.

[quote name='stoic3']Target had Eye of Judgement clearanced down to around $20 a month ago. I don't have a SKU for it and I didn't see it in the official thread either, tho.[/quote]

Those are long gone and they clearanced out longer than a month ago, probably before Christmas.

[quote name='Blog Marley']
Anyone have sku and price for GT5:p?[/quote]

Check the first post, I doubt you will find one now though.

[quote name='JTHuffy']i should update the op before this thread dies...[/QUOTE]

I don't know about everyone else but all the Radio Shacks near me have been cleared out of ALL the clearance games. Nothing left but a lot of shovelware it seems. So I've been unable to provide any updates myself.

I've checked Radioshacks in multiple locations near me. I found one clearanced game and it wasn't really "Clearanced". So yeah, I believe it would be a good thing to let this thread die.

[quote name='thehoweller']I've checked Radioshacks in multiple locations near me. I found one clearanced game and it wasn't really "Clearanced". So yeah, I believe it would be a good thing to let this thread die.[/quote]

No, because of this:

[quote name='Josef']I don't know about everyone else but all the Radio Shacks near me have been cleared out of ALL the clearance games. Nothing left but a lot of shovelware it seems. So I've been unable to provide any updates myself.[/quote]

The shovelware will probably clearance and there are still accessories and systems waiting to go down further.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/694820/Radio-Shack-Enters-Used-Game-Biz.html#Wow, the field of retailers selling used games is growing quick: Dangle a couple billion dollars in front of people, they tend to jump right in. Today's entry into the field of used game sales is Radio Shack. That's right, good, old fashioned 70s-throwback retailer Radio Shack wants you to exchange games and systems for Radio Shack store credit. You can either lug your junk to a store near you or sell your stuff online at Radio Shack's website. Sadly, Radio Shack is selling the used electronics it acquires to a third-party -- you won't be able to browse other people's cast off equipment at your local store, so The Shack's full transition from electronics retailer to multi-national corporate flea-market will not be complete. This year.

While on the face of it, this sounds like an okay deal -- you can get rid of old systems, old games and old MP3 players at the same time -- on the other hand, what would you do with Radio Shack store credit anyway? Other than emergency trips for batteries or adapters, I don't think I've ever purchased anything from Radio Shack. Although my mom bought a Tandy Color Computer there in 1979. But hey, that's just me and my family. Maybe you're different and would really, really love to trade in your Xbox 360 and Gears of War for a couple remote control cars and a karaoke machine.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/694820/Radio-Shack-Enters-Used-Game-Biz.html

heres the trade in link
http://radioshack.cexchange.com/online/Home/CategorySelected.rails?enc=81wXF9fMlxQgFJXSB3xg4g==

wasn't a whole lot to update in the last couple pages...looks like things are slowing down...boo...RS was starting to become a nice spot for deals too

I noticed two different PS2 systems were on clearance. Both were under $100 each, but I don't remember the exact prices though.

I've held out getting another Logitech Cordless Action (PS2) through several deals including $15 at BB, but I couldn't resist at $9.50. Must play my PS2 more often.

It is too bad to see RS apparently getting out of games, though. They had some deals.

Absolutely no deals at my local Radio Shacks lately. Then again they only had about 15 games total, all for DS.

bread's done
Back