The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sephiroth61787']I would gladly take an FFXIII Odin figure....[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd be fine with any sort of Final Fantasy Memorabilia.

[quote name='Arakias']Thats ridiculously high. The box itself was nicely made with the seal and whatnot but inside are a couple cardboard trays, sleeves, a cd and a plastic holder thing that were prob dirt cheap. cant imagine it all being more than $10 but even that seems high.[/QUOTE]

I was basing it off the prices I saw on eBay for it. I guess you are right. If probably only cost them about $10-$15 to make it.

PM if interested, thanks!

H:

:ps3: Star Ocean Last Hope International
:pc: Supreme Commander 2
:ds: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

W:
Paypal Gift
Amazon Credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Have
PS3/360 FF13
PS3/360 Front Mission Evolved
PS3 MindJack
PS3 Nier
PS3 K & L 2

Need
360/PC Supreme Commander 2
PS3 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
Wii Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Wii Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Wii Pony Friends 2
DS Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
PSP Dissidia Final Fantasy
ANY PC

TRADE ONLY

Finally got a response from S-E's support about asking if people who registered Tactics Ogre before announcing the early registration bonus would still get the points (I'm sure I will, but never hurts to make sure), &.....their response:

The points you are seeking should be automatically registered to your account if you have registered the code properly. These points may not appear immediately and we thank you for your patience until they appear on your account. I hope this answers your questions.
So....I take that as a yes?

PM if interested, thanks!

H:

:pc: Supreme Commander 2
:ds: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

W:
Paypal Gift
Amazon Credit

Have
PS3/360 FF13
PS3 K & L 2

Need
PS3/360 Just Cause 2
360 Kane & Lynch 2
360 MindJack
360 Supreme Commander 2

Wii Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Wii Pony Friends 2

DS Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
DS Space Bust-a-Move
DS Pony Friends 2

PSP Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
PSP Lord of Arcana
PSP Dissidia Final Fantasy

ANY PC

TRADE ONLY

[quote name='sabanoo']Yes, the email came from
[email protected][/QUOTE]

WOOT!
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of 10 winners for SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS LORD OF ARCANA? Special Art Print Sweepstakes.

As a result of a random drawing, which took place on March 9, 2011, you are selected to receive one (1) special art print of a Boss from the Lord of Arcana game. There will be 8 different Bosses to choose from (items are not available for retail purchase).

Please choose from the following:

1. NIDHOGG by Todd McFarlane
2. AGNI by Yoshitaka Amano
3. TAKEMIKAZUCHI by Tetsuya Nomura
4. BAHAMUT by Hideo Minaba
5. AZDAJA by Chikako Nakano
6. HECATONCHEIR by Hideo Minaba
7. GRENDEL by Tetsuya Nomura
8. SIEGFRIED by Ashley Wood
congrats on your win as well, i dont know what one i am going to pick, i wish they sent pictures of them ._.

[quote name='rb109972']WOOT!
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of 10 winners for SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS LORD OF ARCANA? Special Art Print Sweepstakes.

As a result of a random drawing, which took place on March 9, 2011, you are selected to receive one (1) special art print of a Boss from the Lord of Arcana game. There will be 8 different Bosses to choose from (items are not available for retail purchase).

congrats on your win as well, i dont know what one i am going to pick, i wish they sent pictures of them ._.[/QUOTE]

Nice! The only pictures I found of all 8 are at the sweepstakes site: http://member.square-enix.com/na/fanzone/sweepstakes/loa/
I'm *assuming* the order given in the email corresponds to the order they appear in on the site.

sabanoo: Go here & scroll down to "Boss" to see which pic is which. & congrats on the win.

I wonder if the winners of the Tactics Ogre tarot cards will get to choose as well.

[quote name='rb109972']WOOT!

congrats on your win as well, i dont know what one i am going to pick, i wish they sent pictures of them ._.[/QUOTE]

Damn, if I realized some of them were by artists I liked, I might have actually entered :cold:

[quote name='pete5883']Damn, if I realized some of them were by artists I liked, I might have actually entered :cold:[/QUOTE]

That's what I said, theres some big name artists in there! Congrats to the winners!

Oh, and I let you know when I win the autographed Tactics Ogre death card!

Have
PS3/360 FF13
PS3 K & L 2

Need
PS3/360 Just Cause 2
360 MindJack
360 Supreme Commander 2

Wii Pony Friends 2

DS Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
DS Space Bust-a-Move
DS Pony Friends 2

PSP Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
PSP Lord of Arcana

ANY PC

TRADE ONLY

[quote name='Zonic505']sabanoo: Go here & scroll down to "Boss" to see which pic is which. & congrats on the win.

I wonder if the winners of the Tactics Ogre tarot cards will get to choose as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that link. Those pictures are much larger. Still not entirely sure what I want...also would much rather win one of those tarot cards :drool:

[quote name='sabanoo']Thanks for that link. Those pictures are much larger. Still not entirely sure what I want...also would much rather win one of those tarot cards :drool:[/QUOTE]

I can't decided as well. Its between AGNI, BAHAMUT, and GRENDEL.
And thank you Zonic505 for the link, its a lot better then the smaller picture ^_^

Hmm, I think they are going to figurine or poster/cheapo the prize or wait until the Nintendo 3DS is released and give it out (or some other nice prize). No reason to wait it out this long unless to build suspense or cut costs.

Blade: I know, I was hoping they'd announce prizes this week. I'm really hoping next week, they'll finally do so.

& just a FYI, the early registration bonus for Tactics Ogre ends in 5 more days.

Hopefully, SE learns from FF13 and FF14, that they better deliver if they are going build up this kind of suspense or its going to get ugly real quick.

The only thing I wonder is maybe if they want to delay the announcement until AFTER the deadline. That way they don't have a mad rush at the end. I am hoping and praying that the longer it takes them to announce, the bigger the prize. If it is something less than half as cool/valuable as the iPod from last year, I will revolt. I'm not sure how, but I will not be happy. ; )

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Hey chums! Lack of codes got ya down? Have a free Kane and Lynch PS3 code!

WD8N-Q55C-ZSNQ-LQCJ[/QUOTE]

Yoinked it =P Thanks.

[quote name='butta86']If it is something less than half as cool/valuable as the iPod from last year, I will revolt. I'm not sure how, but I will not be happy. ; )[/QUOTE]

God forbid the free item you get is not up to your personal standards, right?
It's a freebie they don't HAVE to out, just be happy with what you get. No need to be all super entitled here.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']God forbid the free item you get is not up to your personal standards, right?
It's a freebie they don't HAVE to out, just be happy with what you get. No need to be all super entitled here.[/QUOTE]

It just seems that he's worried about spending so much money on video games that he may not even want just to get an item inferior to last year's reward. I think we'd all feel frustrated with that; it's just a gamble we all knowingly faced.

The suspense is what kills me right now.

It is going to be hard to surpass the ipod from last year since there are a lot more games for people to register. The prize is definitely going to be inferior.

i actually hope the prize is bad, so in the future, it would stop all the jerks from stealing the SE codes from gamestop. I'm sure there are people out there with multiple ultimate accounts due to that. Plus if I recall, there were people selling ultimate accounts for $60. I find it hard to believe that the individual got the ultimate account legitimately (by buying the actual games for the codes) and instead ripping the codes out of various used game stores.

If would be a good move if SE used the ipod for publicity and enticing people to get all crazy rushing to get their ultimate(s) accounts and then giving something really crappy. EZ money and a good way for SE to continue profiting out of crap titles (mindjack/pony friends/kane lynch/etc) that wouldn't be able to be sold on their own merit otherwise.

I'm all for what Japan got (IIRC from few pages back) with the FFXIII art plate. That's definitely a prize a true SE fanatic would want. I oppose SE giving out luxury items like ipods/ipads/nds or whatever ridiculous items you guys are pining for since these prizes will only cater to the hoarders.

/end rant, activating flame shield...

Wow, sounds like some went code hunting at GS and didn't find any cause he got there late.

What harm is there in getting the codes from used games being sold? SE already got the money for those games anyway.

From my understanding, all this is, is to entice people to buy more SE titles, the bigger the prize without them losing money is all good for them and the gamer.

[quote name='nixmahn']What harm is there in getting the codes from used games being sold? SE already got the money for those games anyway. [/QUOTE]

Well, a member here on CAG was banned for stealing from Gamestop with that. I suppose the fact he was contacting everybody and trying to sell them for absurd prices was the kicker though.

8 Codes and he wanted a PS3.
2 Codes and he wanted a new Tactics Ogre game.

[quote name='nixmahn']Wow, sounds like some went code hunting at GS and didn't find any cause he got there late.

What harm is there in getting the codes from used games being sold? SE already got the money for those games anyway.

From my understanding, all this is, is to entice people to buy more SE titles, the bigger the prize without them losing money is all good for them and the gamer.[/QUOTE]

My "Gamestop New" Front Mission 4 didn't have a code. Still think it's ok?

I know some stores keep the se code in with the cd's. Did you ask them to check there? + like half of the games i baught the paper was lose in the case. So it could off fallen out. There is no excuse for people to take codes from the new games

[quote name='rb109972']I know some stores keep the se code in with the cd's. Did you ask them to check there? + like half of the games i baught the paper was lose in the case. So it could off fallen out. There is no excuse for people to take codes from the new games[/QUOTE]

There's no excuse to take them from used games either. How happy would they be if I went in and took every game case that says used? Obviously, you're taking something with value without paying for it.

[quote name='elessar123']My "Gamestop New" Front Mission 4 didn't have a code. Still think it's ok?[/QUOTE]

Front Mission 4 did not have a square enix code. Front Mission Evolved has a code inside of it. They didn't start putting codes in games until early 2009 I believe.

Codes have no value to gamestop, cases have value to gamestop because they would have to replace it if its missing. If you buy a used game your expecting everything to be used including the se code or any dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back