The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Arakias']Came here to post the same as the above

2011/03/18 Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Early Registration 50[/QUOTE]

Has this bonus period already ended? I haven't even opened my copy yet. I didn't need it to get platinum (edit: I mean ultimate) so I was just going to wait to use it next year. But I do have another account I could get silver or possibly gold on so I probably should have used it there to get 100 points.

And yeah, unfortunately, I think the lack of a prize announcement means the prize is lame and they are counting on people scrambling to purchase games based on last year's prize. If you think about it, the prizes will pretty much have to get weaker each year because with each year it gets easier to reach ultimate. If they base the number of points for ultimate on the releases that year but allow new accounts to add the older games in, then it will just get easier as more eligible titles are available.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmahn']You can add individual accounts together to make a family account and those will count towards platinum, thus register multiples of the same game too get platinum.

So I have heard, I've never tried it myself.[/QUOTE]

Ok, but for an honest person doing it by themself and not using multiple accounts and merging them to make a "family" account just for one person to register multiple games, you can only register one copy of each game.

Yeah, got my registration bonus for Tactics Ogre as well, so now I'm only 25 points away from Ultimate. Now I just gotta wait for my copy of Dissidia 012 & I'll be set.

Also, Gun Loco has been cancelled, which means 1 less game to register for the next reward year.

Ya know, now that I think about it, I wonder what the winners of that singing contest will get now, seeing as their song was suppose to be in the game.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Ok, but for an honest person doing it by themself and not using multiple accounts and merging them to make a "family" account just for one person to register multiple games, you can only register one copy of each game.[/QUOTE]

Honesty has nothing to do with it. It is ok and can be done, to register multiple codes of the same game (if you have multiples of the game, there can be any number of reasons for this, all obtained legally and morally) to get platinum status. You just have to make a family account.

I think he was saying one game each has a registration code that is one use only, but in family accounts, you can use another duplicate title as a code submission.

Wait, I thought I read specifically in the Nintendo Club rules that multiples from family accounts add to your coin balance (for purchasing things) but specifically don't add to your club status. I'm pretty sure it was this way when it first started, which is why I never did the family thing for the few extra codes I had - I just made a second regular account.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I'm fairly certain that it does add to your club status, however, you can only be eligible for one prize under a family account.[/QUOTE]

Ah, maybe that was why I passed - I'd rather get 2 prizes if I'm entering duplicate codes ;).

The good news: only a week and a half until this year's points end, so that's something to look forward to finding out what the ultimate tier prize is :p

Yeah, really hoping prizes are announced this week, seeing as it's almost a week from the end of the month.

& once I get Dissidia 012 tomorrow, I'll be hitting Ultimate as well. Props to everyone who helped me (friends, people I traded online with, person who donated).

if anyone needs codes, just pm me the ones you need, I'm sure I might have some that you might need. I trade for all variety of things, games/guides/paypal/amazon giftcards

wtf, was my comment deleted? I looked at loads of others on this, and everyone is saying they are trading for junk, can't I do the same?

Perhaps they're confusing you with a previous gentleman who stole codes and was flipping them for Games/Guides/Paypal/Amazon (and attempting for VGC too).

[quote name='jason123xxx']wtf, was my comment deleted? I looked at loads of others on this, and everyone is saying they are trading for junk, can't I do the same?[/QUOTE]

They actually deleted a lot of the trade posts, presumably because you shouldn't be trading on this forum?

if thats the case, I guess I won't be doing trades, but if anyone does need codes, message me and we can work something out. Other than that, does anyone know what the prize is gonna be this year? Learned of t being an ipod last year, hopefully something cool like that this year

We're hoping this week, they'll announce the prizes. Last year, they announced it the 1st week of March. Not sure why they haven't been announced yet.

[quote name='Zonic505']We're hoping this week, they'll announce the prizes. Last year, they announced it the 1st week of March. Not sure why they haven't been announced yet.[/QUOTE]
...because the prize is gonna suck.

Question for anyone who got Dissidia 012. I won't be able to register my copy until I get home in the afternoon. Does registering the game give you any kind of bonus, like how KH: Birth By Sleep gave you that bonus theme, or FF13 with the bonus avatar stuff on 360? I'm hoping it'll give you a code for an alt. costume for a character.

I don't think they announced any bonuses for that game yet. If they did, I would think the bonus ending period would make available for next years prize only, not this year.

Oh, wow, I forgot that in addition to Dissidia 012 today, Tomb Raider Trilogy Pack was also released today, which also counts for the site. Just a heads-up for those who are looking for more codes to redeem.

Edit: Oh yay. It's saying the Dissidia 012 code can't be confirmed, like w/ Tactics Ogre. Well, guess I'll try again tomorrow.

3/23: Um, what? So I finally got the site to recognize the code Dissidia 012 came with &.....it's telling me it's for Tomb Raider Trilogy. WTF. Well, I know someone else who'll be getting the game, so I hope it just happened to my copy. Least I've hit Ultimate Tier. Now if Square Enix could just announce the prizes....

I can't help but wonder if this'll happen to anyone else, or if some Dissidia 012 registration cards got accidentally put into Tomb Raider Trilogy, seeing as both games were released the same day/yesterday.

I should probably mention the number in the bottom right corner was 91036.

& thanks, RS. I probably wouldn't have even hit Gold this year if I didn't discover this thread.

I wouldn't be bronze xD. I would have just kept the codes in the back of my gamecases.

OT, I got the number 91036 from my Dissida 012 game today as well. Once the new year for the system starts, we'll see if it pops up as TRT or D12.

Hello everyone
the OP say that we need 1600 for Gold and 1960 for Ultimate... does he mean if we combine both year ?
Because for Year 2009 i was ultimate with 880Pts
and with only 950 I'm gold for 2010 (way under 1600)
That would mean i need 130pts to get 1960 ? (880+950 =1830)

whoever has ultimate for this year, can you let me know how many point you had last year, this year and how many it took to get ultimate in 2010.

ty !

This year, you need 1000 points for Ultimate, so if you were Ultimate last year, you would simply add another 1000 to whatever year end total Ultimate status was.

[quote name='storino03']Only a week left until the period ends. Can't be that much longer afterwards![/QUOTE]

That's my fear. I don't know if I should make a mad rush to buy the respective games with only a few days remain (dependent on the the tier prize incentives). Square Enix won't screw over their loyal supporters, right? FFXIV was just a mis-step, right?

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I desperately need to know if the 3DS becoming this year's ultimate reward will come to fruition or not! :p[/QUOTE]

3DS was a guess on my part because the rumor was an Ipad2 and I though with the delay and everything, a 3DS was a cheaper and better prize. There was never any "official rumors" lol.

Hmm, a bit confused on the "family" accounts. Are people saying that you can reuse the exact same 20-or-so codes from your main account and apply them to achieve an additional "Ultimate" family account? This, in return, yields more prizes?

[quote name='Loogs']Hmm, a bit confused on the "family" accounts. Are people saying that you can reuse the exact same 20-or-so codes from your main account and apply them to achieve an additional "Ultimate" family account? This, in return, yields more prizes?[/QUOTE]

We were discussing Club Nintendo's Family Account system. Not the Square Enix Member one. Club Nintendo allows you to register the same game pins under a family account (assuming you claim x amount of family members in your household). And all those will count towards Club Nintendo's Platinum status. But, you're only eligible for one prize until their Family Account system.

There is no family account, i think they just mean open many account for you your dad you mother etc and get new pts for everyone and get 2-3-4 ultimate prize
For that, you would need a contact to get many point card, someone working in a store that can get point card from used game for example.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']We were discussing Club Nintendo's Family Account system. Not the Square Enix Member one. Club Nintendo allows you to register the same game pins under a family account (assuming you claim x amount of family members in your household). And all those will count towards Club Nintendo's Platinum status. But, you're only eligible for one prize until their Family Account system.[/QUOTE]
it should be clarified, the same games but they have to be unused pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back