The Official Student/Teacher Hookup Thread

It's crazy but I was talking to my friend about 5 years back asking about some of our HS teachers and he told me one of them got fired or something. I asked why and he said she was messing around with a student. Now I didn't look further into this but I thought about it and you know what.... I could see it happening.

I really liked her and she was really cool with us kids but some things about her sent red flags to me. She seemed to walk the line of being almost, too comfortable around some of us, especially myself. She was young I'm guessing mid to late 20's.

One time we were playing this game in class where you had to stay tranquil while people would try to distract you. I was cool as a cucumber at it and nobody could get me to budge. Even the girl I had a serious crush on couldn't and she did some things that would normally stir me. Anyway, that teacher was up next and she went way crazy.

She was getting all up in my face, she was rubbing herself all over me (not like in a sexual way really, just like I don't know, rubbing all over on me) she knocked me over, I thought she was going to kiss me at one point, it was just crazy. I still didn't lose composure though, HAHA, I took that ish seriously!

Anyway we had a senior trip and she came along and I remember one time that seemed a little odd to me. She said that she wants me to know that she's there for me and if I ever need anything I can let her know. Then she said that she hopes I keep contact after I graduate and she gave me and my friend her phone number. She said don't hesitate to call her for anything.

Now I think she was just being very kind and liked us very much but like I said, I got some weird vibes. I never called her or anything either. Also granted at the time we were like 17-18 so it's not like were some 15 year old little kid.

If there is one thing I have learned over the years though, it's that humans are just crazy sexual creatures. And if you can get past those social barriers, people want to do some kinky stuff. I think a lot of teachers would sleep with students if it wasn't such a big deal from a social stand point. People are freaks even when they don't know it.

^Interesting story. Kind of sounds like she was more worried about being the student's friends than being their teacher, which isn't really a good trait for a teacher to have. We definitely had a few of those in my high school, but none of them were good looking at all.

Soon after I graduated, we had two male teachers get in serious trouble for having sex with the same girl (not at the same time or anything). I'll put them on blast, since, ya know, they're both fucking assholes anyway.

Marco Herrera is in prison for many years, and Jose Fanjul I believe was acquited but had his teaching license suspended for 2 years.

I'd post some pics of the girl too, but I forgot her name. She was dog ugly though, rocking a shaved head and everything.

What do people think about the double standard here? Women do it with a minor guy, and its always "yeeeah". The other way around and its always "noooo".

Well, it's happened again, this time 3 male teachers at a school in New Jersey hooked up with female students.

Link to story

I've decided to rename the thread title since this is ongoing, and there'll probably be more.

I was banging a third-year college student/assistant teacher in my Spanish class when I was 15. She was also the first person I had ever smoked pot with. Lot's of firsts with that chick.

[quote name='slidecage']sadly its true though when was the last time you ever seen a Male as a victim when its a female teacher ..[/QUOTE]
You sir, are a buffoon, an idiot, a moron, a simpleton, a fool, and an all around stupid human being. The fact that you're able to live without somehow accidentally killing yourself is a testament that sometimes nature just doesn't work. Please continue entertaining us with your hilarity.

[quote name='keithp']Well, it's happened again, this time 3 male teachers at a school in New Jersey hooked up with female students.

Link to story

I've decided to rename the thread title since this is ongoing, and there'll probably be more.[/QUOTE]

Seems like the other student was 18 years old, I don't think it's as bad as the 15-16 year olds. Their punishment shouldn't be AS harsh if the student is over 18 IMO

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']If the "student" is 18, how is it technically illegal? I'm not a lawyer, but...[/QUOTE]

Gym teacher and boys' soccer coach Nick Martinelli, 28, of Cherry Hill, is charged with official misconduct involving an 18-year-old. He allegedly touched and kissed the girl when she was a student and had intercourse with her after she graduated in June.

I don't know, doesn't seem right to me either, unless the story means the student is 18 *now*, but was 17 when it happened--although if that's the case then that writer should be fired.

Yeah it is fairly wrong morally, but legally I don't know if that is something you can really hit him with charges on unless it was a writing failure and when she was a "student", she was 17. What exactly is "misconduct"...?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What exactly is "misconduct"...?[/QUOTE]

Means you fucked up!

or doing something you shouldn't be doing at your job as in stealing, changing things in a system that you are not suppose to be changing and so on...

What I don't understand is this: Why spend tens of thousands of dollars putting yourself thru 3 to 4 years of college, bust your ass to get passing state test exams, apply to so many schools to finally landing your job you busted your ass for during the past few years only to flush it down the toilet by doing this shit? Not only did you put yourself in a financial hole but now the chances of you working as a teacher is thrown out the window.

Well, ANOTHER case has surfaced, this time (get this!) it was a female high school teacher named Sarah Jones that was also a Cinncinatti Bengals cheerleader! She had sex with one of her 17 yr old students, and apparently they are still together. She plead guilty and received 5 years of "diversion', which I guess is like probation since it requires Jones to report to a probation officer and undergo drug tests.

Link to story

And of course some obligatory pics of the woman:

sarah-jones-cheerleader-bengals.jpg

thumbnail.php

I think some states have criminal laws against teachers having sex with students. Maybe some of those even include students who are 18 as long as they're enrolled etc. I can't imagine most prosecutors pressing charges in that case (assuming the law applies to 18+ high school students) though since the student is an adult. So it would just be a job misconduct thing that could cost them their teaching license/certification etc.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I am a male high school teacher, and I have had female students throw themselves at me. I've never been tempted to cross the line.[/QUOTE]

A buddy of mine is a college professor and says the same thing. The thing I don't get is that this woman is attractive and could get lots of men, but yet she chose to go for an underage kid?? It makes no sense.

[quote name='keithp']A buddy of mine is a college professor and says the same thing. The thing I don't get is that this woman is attractive and could get lots of men, but yet she chose to go for an underage kid?? It makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

Cougar before she is even a cougar.

[quote name='keithp']The thing I don't get is that this woman is attractive and could get lots of men, but yet she chose to go for an underage kid?? It makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

There will always be girls with self-esteem and daddy issues out there. The girls that have tried to come on to me in my classroom always seemed to have serious daddy-abandonment issues.

bread's done
Back