The Official Text to Win Contest Page

Just won a $10 iTunes today for the first time from the Pepsi contest. Thank you very much OP (or whoever informed you of the contest, if that's the case). :)

Enter: http://www.ddrocks.com/ or text DDrocks to 30364

(http://slickdeals.net/?abt=5:26&sdtid=7109160&sdop=1&sdpid=69618916&sdfid=25&lno=1&trd=http+www+ddrocks+com&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ddrocks.com%2F)

the Rock Paper Photo website, located at www.RockPaperPhoto.com.

(http://slickdeals.net/?abt=5:26&sdtid=7109160&sdop=1&sdpid=69618916&sdfid=25&lno=3&trd=www+RockPaperPh+wbr+oto+com&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.RockPaperPhoto.com)
:shame: ;)

I won a digital fine art print. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:shame: ;)

I won a digital fine art print. Thanks :)
I gave credit in my post to the poster on SD. I imagine that's where we are getting most of our text-to-win contests.

I won the Pepsi 10 itunes today, that and the 180+ I've gotten in the Mars Candy contest have made this a great instant win month.

I really want that $25 live nation concert cash haha
I don't, I can't use it for anything. Like this $25 ticketmaster cash I won. I was like fuck what am I supposed to do with this :/

If it was good for like 3 years then cool, but it's only good til the end of the year and with a baby I'm not going to any concerts anytime soon. :lol:

I don't, I can't use it for anything. Like this $25 ticketmaster cash I won. I was like fuck what am I supposed to do with this :/

If it was good for like 3 years then cool, but it's only good til the end of the year and with a baby I'm not going to any concerts anytime soon. :lol:
Word. We used to go to concerts at least once a month, and after we found out we were having our littlest one, that came to a grinding halt. We went to two more shows right after we found out, the first one was the Dropkick Murphys show when the guys helped me propose to Sam on stage. The second was the Parkington Sisters a few weeks later (who were playing the DKM at the first show and we became good friends with). After that, we didn't do any concerts until this past winter, over 2 years later. And since then, nothing :lol:.

Hmmmm if you dont want that $25 ticketmaster cash, I can put it to good use :)

Where are you going to sell this for a $25 amazon gift card?
I was going to try and sell it for a $15/$20 giftcard on a Facebook community page. I had luck their before with selling a $25 live nation code there

Edit. Also will update op later tonight. :)

If anyone wins the single music download from DDrocks and doesn't want it, please let me know. I've got a lot of music I need to download ahaha

Wow im on a roll today won the $25 live nation earlier and the $10 itunes just now
With you except I won the music download and the Itunes along with the $6 card

For me it seems to work best when I do it in the morning, around 7-8 a.m. (EST). Did get the Itunes around 5:30 a.m. But my best results for all contests have been in the mornings. May be a coincidence and may not. Help it helps others

With you except I won the music download and the Itunes along with the $6 card

For me it seems to work best when I do it in the morning, around 7-8 a.m. (EST). Did get the Itunes around 5:30 a.m. But my best results for all contests have been in the mornings. May be a coincidence and may not. Help it helps others

also won the music download and the $6 m&m promo but those are easy to win haha

Yeah back when the m&m promo was giving mastercards I would do it in the morning when I would wake up and bamm I would always win, won a total of 12 mastercards before the switch of only cable bill :(

Nope.  Still not a winner of a Fire Bone :)

The hershey's contest is returning requests for email addresses as "That is not a valid email address" ... I've tried a gmail, IP and yahoo address... all the same

Woooo! Finally won something. A digital print from Dunkin Donuts. No clue what in the shit it is. But hey, I never win anything, so I'm not complaining.

So far I've won two prints from the Dunkin promo (on two different phones/email addresses).  However, the first time I won I received an email stating that after my information was validated (which could take up to 72 hours), I would receive my prize.  That hasn't happened and it's been at least a week and a half.  The second time I won, I didn't even get the initial winner email.

Anyone else having this issue?

So far I've won two prints from the Dunkin promo (on two different phones/email addresses). However, the first time I won I received an email stating that after my information was validated (which could take up to 72 hours), I would receive my prize. That hasn't happened and it's been at least a week and a half. The second time I won, I didn't even get the initial winner email.

I'm having this exact issue

Enter for your chance to win a Mini Cooper worth over $29,000 or Aerie bras for a year  or even an iPad Mini from American Eagle (Official Rules)

Eligibility: US, DC, Canada, (excluding Quebec), 18 and older

Entry Dates: August 15, 2014 and ends at 11:59p.m. ET on August 17, 2014

Text Entry: text the word MINI or PARTY to 23743

Entry Limit: one entry per person.

One (1) Grand Prize: a base model Mini Cooper ARV: $29,605 USD (approximately $31,800 CAD) plus a check in the amount of $3,000 USD (approximately $3,240.35 CAD)

One Hundred (100) Aerie Bras For a Year Prizes: Aerie bras for a year awarded as twelve (12) coupons for a free bra, valid for one bra each month in-store or online from September 2014 –August 2015. Coupons will be subject to expiration and terms & conditions. ARV: $500 USD (approximately $536.50 CAD)

Fifty (50) iPad Mini Tablet Prizes: a 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad Mini Tablet selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor. ARV: $299 USD (approximately $320.85CAD)

You could win 1,000′s of Weekly Prizes in the SNICKERS NFL Game Day Sweepstakes. Enter the Mars Game Day Satisfaction Sweepstakes daily for your chance to win

Eligibility: US, 13 and older

Entry Dates: August 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 am ET on December 18, 2014

Text Entry: text SNICKERS to 78787

Entry Limit: one entry per person per day. Sharing is optional and will not give you bonus entries.

Forty (40) First Prizes (two per week): a Microsoft Xbox One Entertainment System and EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 Game. ARV: $558.00

One Hundred (100) Second Prizes (Five per week): an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 Game. ARV: $59.99

299,800 Third Prizes (14,990 per week): a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. ARV: $10.00

Prize Limit: one First Prize per household during the Sweepstakes Period.

Random Drawing: each weekly entry period

Vote for your favorite Lay’s Flavor for a chance to win 1 of 3,360 Target eGiftCards in the Lay’s Do Us A Flavor Target Gift Card Sweepstakes

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older

Entry Dates: August 3, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 30, 2014

Text Entry: Text one of the following: BaconMac, Cappuccino, Mango or Wasabi to 24477

Entry Limit: one vote/entry per person site/platform per day.  Entries WILL carry forward to subsequent Daily Drawings

Three Thousand Three Hundred Sixty (3,360) Prizes (120 per day): $5 Target eGiftCard

Prize Limit: one (1) prize per person/address/household

Random Drawing: on or about each business day following the applicable Day from eligible entries received for a given Day

Enter for your chance to win a Tuffy Tailgate package that includes a 40″ HDTV, Coleman grill, Tuffy tent, cooler, folding table, chairs and more.

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older

Entry Date: July 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2014

Text Entry: Text tuffytailgate to 24587

Entry Limit: one entry per person, regardless of method of entry

One (1) Grand Prize: a $1,800 tailgate package. The tailgate package will include the following items: Tuffy Event Tent, Coleman Road Trip LXX Grill, Coleman 48 quart cooler, Coleman Pack Away folding table, 40″ LED HD TV, HD Antenna, four (4) Bravo sport chairs, Tuffy Corn hole set, compact outdoor stereo system, Bestek 200W inverter, PlayStation 4 Console and Madden 2015 PS4 game. ARV: $1,800.

Random Drawing: on or about October 14, 2014

Thank you for entering the Dunkin' Rocks Summer Sweepstakes. Congratulations, you have just won one (1) Rock Paper Photo Digital Fine Art Print!

Probably the lamest prize I have ever won. A picture to print off the internet, cant anyone do that at any time for free? lol

Thank you for entering the Dunkin' Rocks Summer Sweepstakes. Congratulations, you have just won one (1) Rock Paper Photo Digital Fine Art Print!

Probably the lamest prize I have ever won. A picture to print off the internet, cant anyone do that at any time for free? lol
Aside from the copyrights... but still, fuck ing lame. And i won two of them. :lol:

So far I've won two prints from the Dunkin promo (on two different phones/email addresses). However, the first time I won I received an email stating that after my information was validated (which could take up to 72 hours), I would receive my prize. That hasn't happened and it's been at least a week and a half. The second time I won, I didn't even get the initial winner email.

Had this issue as well and just today got the email to redeem them. Won the first day the promotion was listed. Super long wait for a pretty lame download image.

Had this issue as well and just today got the email to redeem them. Won the first day the promotion was listed. Super long wait for a pretty lame download image.
I thought it was gonna let you choose whoever you wanted not force Taylor swift :(

I finally won the $10 iTunes code from the Pepsi promotion.

Too bad the new ones Mirp posted aren't instant wins. I've become a little spoiled.

bread's done
Back