The Official Unofficial CAG Wrestlemania 26 wrestling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a lot of respect for Gene Mean for showing up in a dress....

Dude should have been doing a ring entrance or something instead. fuck you Vince!

That screen in the ring is cool.

No full entrances for MITB? Does it seem to anyone else like they are rushing for some reason?

[quote name='masked lemon']That screen in the ring is cool.

No full entrances for MITB? Does it seem to anyone else like they are rushing for some reason?[/QUOTE]

They have to make time for the 50 minute classic Vince & Bret are going to put on and the 20 minutes of Cena celebration to close out the show.

I thought Taker and HBK were closing? When did Matt finally get rid of the tights and go back to the pants like he used to wear?

[quote name='jp0213']I thought Taker and HBK were closing? When did Matt finally get rid of the tights and go back to the pants like he used to wear?[/QUOTE]

I thought they swapped them a day or two ago?

Anyways, this Money In The Bank has been sloppy as hell.

This reminds me of the old E&C/Hardys matches.

YAY!!!!! I hope he cashes in against either Edge or Cena if they happen to win.

Swagger teased he'd cash it in same night on Raw. Could get interesting - it's a decent way to move him to Smackdown since he's seemingly doing nothing on Raw.

*Christian hits a Falling Inverted DDT from the top of the ladder*
Michael Cole: "Twist of Fate from the top of the ladder!"
Jerry Lawler: "..."
Matt Striker: "Who will carry the WWE to the twenty-first century?!"

Who? That's you, Matt Striker.

The Million Dollar Laugh always kills me. Ted Dibiase was probably my favorite wrestler from that era.

Sheamus has gotten a lot bigger than when he first won the WWE title. 'Roids?

I can't believe they actually showed Triple H jobbing to Ultimate Warrior. H must have accidentally put it in Stephanie's pooper.

Stephanie: "NOW WE'RE EVEN!"

The people in the first few rows can't be too pleased with that thing coming down and getting in the way of pictures during entrances/after matches.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? Push the button. The button on the front. Oh there you go I hear the music. The music that comes when you turn it on. The....are you from the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back