The Official Unofficial CAG Wrestlemania 26 wrestling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Simply Flawless hoodie.

I also wonder if this Shawn Michaels retirement talk is just a swerve to make people think there's no way he'd win. Although, neither of them are getting any younger, so I don't see the point of having him end the streak just to have him retire anyway.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Odds on Cena winning then Swagger cashing in = 99.99999% sure.[/QUOTE]

Or Swagger turns face and cashes in on a winning Batista. Making the worst face turn since Randy Orton in 2004.

[quote name='Sporadic']Only Vickie could botch a pin.[/QUOTE]

I found it more difficult to laugh at Vickie after she said hello to Eddie. Damn her!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Undertaker won the Rumble that year.[/QUOTE]

Ah shit that's right. Must have been the next year when Cena won the Rumble but lost at 'Mania.

Pitiful at how the crowd wanted to boo so hard just because they were doing that for Cena....I'm glad a few of them got quieted

They like to remind us that Cena played a Marine in a movie once over and over and over again.

I predict Swagger cashes in and still loses to Super Cena.

[quote name='diddy310']They like to remind us that Cena played a Marine in a movie once over and over and over again.

I predict Swagger cashes in and still loses to Super Cena.[/QUOTE]

It's Hulk Cena. Get it right. Some boos already. Would be funny if the crowd shat on the match.

[quote name='diddy310']They like to remind us that Cena played a Marine in a movie once over and over and over again.

I predict Swagger cashes in and still loses to Super Cena.[/QUOTE]

That would be hilarious and tragic in one fell swoop. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Demolition Man']Fixed for truth.[/QUOTE]

I don't HATE him, I .. nothing him. He's just there. I do think it's impressive how he has lifted 500+ pounds several times, though. Other than that.. eh.

MAYBE CENA CANT BEAT BATISTA

MAYBE CENA CANT OVERCOME THE ODDS

Jesus, how many times are they going to go with this angle and how many times can Cena overcome the odds?

johncenasuperman.jpg

Batista couldn't keep the title for just a few more months????

Dude was a great heel with it during his 1 month reign :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back