The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

oh i didnt know their is a little 64limit on clans.
Thats really stupid.

Oh well.

I guess keep doing what ur doing then with 3 seperate clans until they get around to expanding the limit.

Put me in EST though if possible.

Thanks.

I added everyone under central save for zefrenchman98 who hasn't logged in yet so go check community/clan/inventations if you are in that gruop.

I haven't tried messing with the clan settings, but if a clan could be handed over to another, I could at least put together the East CAG clan, to get it started at least.
72: ManaKnight (The Mana Knight) "Mana, Mana Knight, T" not Mr.T ? ;)
Headset: Yes
Time Zone:
Eastern
Haha about the Mr. T part. That actually has been one of my nicknames before (almost anything with the letter T in it, is a nickname of mine which friends have called me). The "T" comes from my first name, which I won't tell anyone here (unless they found me on Facebook or did a specific google search to find my first name). ;)

Haha, I knew it Mana! You can't go with the nickname T w/out going through Mr.T XD

[quote name='dack']Hey Inf, I'm Pacific/Mountain, and I have a mic.[/quote]

Got ya dude :)

I will be creating the Pacific CAG clan in a little while, migraine went away but I gotta go out real quick and grab some grub :p

Hey Inf, might as well add me tonight too. As in my previous post, most likely I wont see most of you guys playing when I get home (night shift). But I'll play when I can on other times.

Synical (Syn is what they usually call me)
PST (late/early mornings)
Headset: yes

Please sign me up under the PST clan if we are splitting things up then. I play more on that one than others but I'm a random player really due to work and life and such. But looking forward to playing with you all.

PSN name: Loonknight

Ok, I created the Pacific CAG Clan and invited everyone with the exception of "thespamofpower". I received an error that said the profile did not exist, so I want to give you the heads up on that.

I did get the "invite not sent" error, but I kept retrying and it eventually got sent out.

All right, I sent clan invites out to everyone in the east. I'm only administering the clan temporarily. If someone wants to do it, let me know in this thread or send me a PM. I just wanted to at least get the clan started (since I have the keyboard making typing easier and hopefully I did the dirty work for someone).

The following PSN names could not be found:
PlayYing
Myope
Orion_of_Chaos
godoffacade
Azumangaman
king kork (cannot exist because it has a space. Without a space, still nothing)
iGhosty
ohheysean
Mindzeye82

I even added those not on Shini's list, who may have replied later.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I sent clan invites out to everyone in the east. I'm only administering the clan temporarily. If someone wants to do it, let me know in this thread or send me a PM. I just wanted to at least get the clan started[/QUOTE]

Thanks for doing that. I don't have the time to lead, but if you need help let me know.

Will be adding CAG east team, and probably other clan leaders on friends list to follow matches better

edit:NM, don't need clan members in friend list, they're already ingame.

[quote name='shnizzle66']I got the game and headset now. Is New Orleansd eastern time or central time? Eastern...right?[/QUOTE]I think you are
central.

[quote name='shnizzle66']I got the game and headset now. Is New Orleansd eastern time or central time? Eastern...right?[/quote]

You are central

Accepted the clan invite just a little bit ago. Hopefully more of the Pacific CAGs can get to acceptin' their invites so we could get a nice-sized game going soon.

we should make a game like east vs west, pacific vs central. it should a big chance to get to know each other. Which area CheapyD belong to? Far East? is sad that he will be all alone in the clan! well, make an international CAG CLAN for people with different nationality or in different country.

Ok, I updated the list with the couple of people who have posted with info up til' now.

The CAG clan pitted against each other should be hella fun :D, we should get that setup ASAP.

Small suggestion on the naming of the clans. The timezones in the initials should be in lowercase. e.g. instead of CAGE=>CAGe.

Also CAGP shoulda been CAGw for west.

Small details but they emphasize CAG. Just some suggestions...

[quote name='shaunLEGEND']Small suggestion on the naming of the clans. The timezones in the initials should be in lowercase. e.g. instead of CAGE=>CAGe.

Small details but they emphasize CAG. Just some suggestions...[/quote]

That sounds cool, I just keep it P b/c we seperated it by timezones so changing it to west might be a little confusing to some, I dunno.

[quote name='shaunLEGEND']Small suggestion on the naming of the clans. The timezones in the initials should be in lowercase. e.g. instead of CAGE=>CAGe.

Small details but they emphasize CAG. Just some suggestions...[/QUOTE]Not sure if you saw, but that's exactly what I did when creating the East clan. When I thought about it, adding the E spells CAGE, and people may assume cage. That's why I did CAGe. Made more sense to me IMO.

Right now, I am the clan leader and I thank Shini for listing me as it. Right now I'll see how things go, but eventually, I'll probably give up my position (or share it).

[quote name='Ivanhoe']i need an invite. i didnt get one.[/QUOTE]I sent you one.

Sorry! My PSN name is just Mindzeye (I guess I got in before all the other Mindzeye's)

PSN: Mindzeye
Time: Eastern
Headset: Yest

Thanks!

[quote name='shaunLEGEND']Right on Inf for changing it, looks much better now. I look forward to the CAG wars.[/quote]
Kk, glad it looks better :)

That's what the server name should be! CAG Wars! Haha

Got some gaming in today, how is everyone with the motion controls? I'm still a bit green, trying to work on staying on a target while hitting the gas, locking on and firing. It can get a little tedious so I'm trying to get it down pat.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hopefully I get my clan invite soon, I didn't get it for the 5 seconds my network was working...[/QUOTE]You got an invite from me, for the CAG East clan. :)

It seems as thought only 30% of the people got my invite to the clan, so far. I'll be checking again later.

Yeah, I agree with Shaun about the clan abbrevation (or whatever) looking better with the lower case letter.

[quote name='Ricochet']I'm in.

PSN: Chris2685
Time: Eastern
Headset: Coming soon[/QUOTE]I'll add you tomorrow morning.

Still missing:
PlayYing
Myope
Orion_of_Chaos
godoffacade
king kork
iGhostyohheysean
WatchdogXC

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You got an invite from me, for the CAG East clan. :)

It seems as thought only 30% of the people got my invite to the clan, so far. I'll be checking again later.

Yeah, I agree with Shaun about the clan abbrevation (or whatever) looking better with the lower case letter.[/QUOTE]

so instead of one big clan there's a CAG East and Pacific..

[quote name='Thomas96']so instead of one big clan there's a CAG East and Pacific..[/QUOTE]The number of CAG Members wanting to be in a clan exceeded the limit; therefore, we had to split the clans up by time zone, which are PST, MST/CST, and EST. Shini and Nam took on the PST and MST/CST clan respectively. For now, I'm taking on the EST clan (since I tend to be around the forum a lot).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll add you tomorrow morning.

Still missing:

godoffacade

[/quote]

Yea, I ordered from Sony Style and they haven't shipped it yet, and of course Monday is a holiday, so I doubt i'll get it until maybe Friday at the earliest. I'm still definitely interested, I just have to wait to get it.

[quote name='Shoki']Still Taking Apps?

PSN Name: ZedR
Time Zone: Pacific
Headset: Yes[/quote]

We'll always be taking apps ;)

The more, the merrier.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Shini, I noticed that you don't have me down as having a headset, though I do have one. Please update that when you get the chance.[/quote]

All righty, I fixed it.

bread's done
Back